• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Infamous Clan

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    really? thats cool thanks a lot..................
    oh and by the way im not 10 im 16 *runs to get birth certificate*...........
    NOOB QUESTION time lol whats a tag? becuase if i put a tag on something then im sorrry lol i just need to know what it is so i dont do it and you guys dont call me a noob fag lol....so yeah :)

umm are people going to be joining today? like battles to see who can make it

If you dont know what they are dont worry about it.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yay I'm the first member to offically join. =] Can someone help me with a team please?

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    Yea mod comes and saves the day ;).

My exact thoughts. :P Hey, DD. Thanks for removing those tags. *pats on your back*

Yay I'm the first member to offically join. =] Can someone help me with a team please?

^^ Congratulations!

Hey battlers
    I will test you guys out when Mystery goes online. So be prepared..:rambo:

~Lazo

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    About the give away. I have no Wi-Fi.=[ Can Mystery save me one of the Pokemon in the give away?

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    About the give away. I have no Wi-Fi.=[ Can Mystery save me one of the Pokemon in the give away?

I sure will let him know about this one. No worries. :)

yeah well umm i just need to be tested and it seems like thats going to take a while
    so email for a time plz or AIM me
    [email protected]

Gah, I think I should test you out right now. I've been waiting for Mystery. Looks like he will online way later.

~Lazo

Last edited:

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    ok imfamous im sorry but your sitting on wifi doing nothing and i have no time for that sorry just email me with a time ill be up late tonigth so....

ok ill register you my sig has my fc ill be there in a min

Nah, it's cool with me. Yeah, I will stop by your profile and post a comment.

See you later.

~Lazo

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I got tested before the testing System was made and I want to know my score.

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    Yeah sorry I havent been on in a bit XD was kinda busy, but I am looking 4ward to being tested, so lazo or mystery wanna help me out there sometime?? thankz =]]

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    alex is in with a score of 10O%

he had a noticable strategy
    he used prediction decently
    he understands the differences of moves
    he understands how to make a balenced ev spread
    he uses correct movesets

2O strategy
    15 prediction(you could have predicted a bit better in the end)
    2O moves
    2O movesets
    2O ev spreads

and 5 valuable points for a well deserved victory

i used the 3rd battle mainly because you played my team twice and the second one was a bit more difficult on you

good job

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    =] I'm in with a perfect score and bonus. It says I you become an Elite at 80% so am I one?

Back