• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Infamous Clan

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    obviously but what say we do the point system? well hmmm considering you have only shoddy i will allow you to be moved to elite untill u get wifi. this is because you cant do the point system with no wifi(or other shoddy users) so untill then you are

the point system will be the only way for wifi users to rank up or by recognition of the whole clan and that isnt gurranteed

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Thanks Koz.=] I will try to get Wi-Fi asap so you can feel my wrath there too.=]

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    Mystery, gl =] (probly should say it to myself =|) but anyways im guessing this is our testing battle thinga majig? so im eager to see ma score

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    well I think if u get better then maybe theyll promote you?? idk, don't go by me on that 1 lol

wow mystery gg. Luck haxes everywhere rofl. 4 crits and 3 paralysis lmfao. I know I won on that crit but still, I can't control that =|

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    allow me to clear this up

the percentages are a means for us to get a knowledge of your skills

to rank up you will battle for points

i only give ranks to shoddy users because they have no need to battle with wifi and are lossing out

basically if you use shoddy your rank matters and if you use wifi it dosent

koz breaks records with a 1O5%

even if he did use a cheap team lol<_<

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    cheap team?? how so lol. I thought it was pretty clever =P but anyways, I feel special now. Warm and Fuzzyness all over.

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    excuse the confusion, im rather new to this leader thing. im normally the man behind the curtain calling the shots, not in the open. both of us are new to this leader thing but we have the skills to do it. in just a bit of time we will be the best clan here, if we have to drag you guys or you walk, we are gonna make you all the best one step at a time. hang in there the fun has yet to begin

there are many things to be done in so little time

if your curious to what ill tell you

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    that made perfect sense. Thank you? I'm gonna pretend like I know what that meant. So anyways, do I get to be a wanna-be now or something? Or am I privileged enough to be higher than that =P

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    @koz-was just kiddin lol wasnt cheap(although i shoulda followed my first mind and brought a big bird)

things that need to be done are

our clan store opening
    the starting of clan points
    the addition of hall of fame
    the addition of a shoddy section

we also need to make banners for you guys
    we have to add more rules
    we have to add a index
    we have to start using the update thing....
    we have to add a to do list
    we have to add a question and answers referal program
    cont next post....

Kozova

Narcissistic Assassin
    Years
    oh, *sighs* I thought I needed to change my team to avoid conflict or something. =] so anyways, I have a nomination for the hall of fame when ya got it lol

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    lol your rank will be changed

koz the hall of fame is suppose to be hard to get into. try earning everyones respect

ugg breeding is a pain....over a week and still not what i want

and how does a tag tourny sound guys?
    you and a partner battling for points and glory? and possibally a hall of fame spot

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    If the clan is going to have a SHoddy section then are we going to have our own server. Well only Mystery and Crimson of course. And I need someone to make me a banner for the clan please.

DreamHunter

I'll control your every move..
    Years
    awww man if the only way to get into the hall of fame is to have everyones respect then im screwed XD

Well yeah I hope to be tested today yesterday someone was supposed to test me but was just istting there on wifi XD

Ill be greatful if i win 1-0 and get 80% XD

Back