• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Infinite" "Wisdom" of Shanghai Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    O elicA iahgnahS, why did i just do that? and Why aren't Pokemon real? I mean it would be a great way for Nintendo to rip us off provide endless entertainment to children of all ages (while still making money)...

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    O Shanghai Alice, the wise and powerful~ I present thee with a riddle:

A bus left the Scarlet Devil Mansion; three people boarded at the start. At Hakugyokurou, one left and half a person boarded. At Yakumo-san's house, two people left; so how many passengers remain?

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    O elicA iahgnahS, why did i just do that? and Why aren't Pokemon real? I mean it would be a great way for Nintendo to rip us off provide endless entertainment to children of all ages (while still making money)...
    Because they secretly have ALL THE POKEMANZ. AND WILL USE THEM FOR WORLD DOMINATION.

For more information, ask my Shrine Janitor.

O Shanghai Alice, the wise and powerful~ I present thee with a riddle:

A bus left the Scarlet Devil Mansion; three people boarded at the start. At Hakugyokurou, one left and half a person boarded. At Yakumo-san's house, two people left; so how many passengers remain?
    The same number as the amount of compensation Reimu is entitled to after her expensive vase was broken.

And, just so you know, I actually sang out that part in my head while I read it, in her exact voice. :D

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Oh, Wise Sage, I have 2 questions....
    1)Why does your avi look so amazing?
    2) Why can't I have a Glaceon?
    1. BECAUSE I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF WITH NOBODY ELSE.

AZURE, ARREST AND EXECUTE JIGGLYPUFF TO KEEP HIM SILENT.

2. Because I have a herd of Glaceon. All to myself. And I kick one every day.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    O person-who-I-can't-come-up-with-another-name-to-call, why is there always more ketchup in a ketchup bottle than mustard in a mustard bottle, like the same thing as a pack of hotdogs having more hotdogs than the number of hotdog buns in a pack of hotdog buns? *exhales* i really need to know

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    O person-who-I-can't-come-up-with-another-name-to-call, why is there always more ketchup in a ketchup bottle than mustard in a mustard bottle, like the same thing as a pack of hotdogs having more hotdogs than the number of hotdog buns in a pack of hotdog buns? *exhales* i really need to know
    Because the great Gods of Capitalism have ordered it.

ASCEND THE YOUKAI MOUNTAIN AND BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD.

Why has nobody made an English Patch for the official Japanese Touhoumon patch? Will I have to do it myself?
    Because few Touhou fans have the stones to play Japanese Lunatic Mode, and are too scared to even translate it.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Oh wise sage... do you play easy mode?
    REPEATED QUESTION. EXECUTE HIM.
    ((Yes, I do. And normal.))
    Why is it that I can beat 6, 7, 9, and 10, but never 8?
    But send the following notice to his next of kin:

"Dear Next of Kin,
    Your dead relative inquired about his skills on the eighth game of Touhou, and why they were nonexistent.

The answer is simple:

He has stared into Reisen's eyes too long, because not being able to beat IN, while being able to beat everything else is MADNESS.

Sorry for executing your relative,
    Shanghai Alice.

PS: Cookie enclosed to make up for it."

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Where did i put my other pair of pants?

Also, is licking doorknobs REALLY illegal on other planets?
    Oh, for the love of-

Your other pants are in the drawer below your socks. We've been through this.

And yes, it actually is. My relatives were executed for doorknob licking on some far off planet. That yellow thing is correct on this one.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    are you a guy or a girl and can i meet ur master

The Great Shanghai has transcended such lowly divisions and separations of humanity. Male and female are irrelevant to... uh...

Okay, I'm going to use a masculine pronoun here, but don't read anything into it. English doesn't have any gender-neutral pronouns besides "it", and that implies an inanimate object. So uh, lessee here... transcended lowly divisions... male and...

Ah.
    Male and female are irrelevant to him*. I've never bothered to check how far that goes, if you catch my meaning...

Think of him like you would somebody on the internet. I know it has absolutely nothing to do with the shrine, or the hike up here. Or the bunny-girl guards... Well, maybe it is a little like the internet. But really really try, okay? Shanghai's current appearance is simply an avatar.

Also, the Great Shanghai has no master. Probably.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    "Male or female, what's the difference?

Power is beautiful, and I've got all the power!"

((But seriously...

I have it marked. And I've even stated which.

It's not that hard...))

Wait, I ordered bunny GIRL guards?

No, I meant actual female bunnies!

Dangit. Have the guards executed fired ((Violence against women is a no-no, kids!)), and replace them with a mixture of nekomata and Lunarian bunnies.

And it's Shanghai, not Alice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back