• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Infinite" "Wisdom" of Shanghai Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    How are you going to find a defense attorney wqhen you think the best is dead, admited to at least attemted murder in font of a close second an pretty much cheezed off the AA charecters?
    I'm putting the "Defense" back in "Defense Attorney."

Say hello to my new attorney: Patchouli Knowledge.

Get ready to be incinerated by the POWER OF ATTORNEY.

O Alice-person-random suffix-san-kun-person-:D, Why did you make the mistake to believe I live in USA? D:
    What? There are other countries?

*Eats a cheeseburger and makes money*

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    O Great Being in the Sky...Answer me this....Will they ever make a remake of Super Metroid and a remake of the remake of Red/Green, FireRed/LeafGreen?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    O person who gives good advice, Will my Pokemon hack ,OpalLove, be any good when it is finished and why am i running out of things to call you without actually saying your name?

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Oh, you wannabe-deity, why are some goblins green and some brown? I can't decide on what to believe.
    Because some are descended from Nuclear Goblins, while the others are reanimated pieces of... well, you know.

O person who gives good advice, Will my Pokemon hack ,OpalLove, be any good when it is finished and why am i running out of things to call you without actually saying your name?
    No, it won't be. Unless, of course, you make major changes to the story of the originals. AND ACTUALLY MAKE THEM GOOD. And if you post screenshots, make sure they don't have spelling errors.

AND-

Okay, I'm done ranting on petpeeves in hacks.

"Also, you must giveth me $7.50, with which to buyeth a cold one."
    ~Strong Bad

Oh, guy who uses a girl's name, why don't any of us actually just say your name instead of these silly substitutes? D:
    Because my name is too awesome to be spoken aloud, and your substitutes amuse me.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Oh wise Shanghai Alice. Why must I meet a gay yellow dragon in a forum?
    Because the Internet is a scary place.

Is is a Pedodragon?

Oh Person-With-One-Of-My-Favorite-Girl-Names-In-Their-Username, why do chicken nuggets taste so epicly amazing?
    Because they shorten your lifespan.

IF X shortens your lifespan, THEN X is good.

Conversely,

IF X is good, THEN X shortens your lifespan.

Inversely,

IF X does not shorten your lifespan, THEN X is not good.

Contrapositively (That's real...),

IF X is not good, THEN X does not shorten your lifespan.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Have no fear, mikos are not priestesses.

For example, Hakurei Reimu has committed mass murder, blatant theft, aggravated assault, obstruction of justice, obstruction of scientific progress, breaking the noise code, etc.

TVTropes has a list of her crimes.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Mrs... has the touhou miko ever been to jail? Cause... you know... she may or may not have a record ;.;

What happened to Mima?

And...

Is Yuka still sleeping?
    Reimu was going to face judgment, but, like all of her other problems, she got out of it with violence, mass destruction, and blatant cruelty.

And Mima went to Heaven.

OR HELL, where she's kicking Sikeiki's butt every day.

And... Yuka is dead. Or a yukkuri.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back