• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • pink-tiger said:
    Al!Right!But did they have time to get married?^^
    If Kagome found out!Inuyasha will be super dead about now!
    They didn't get married because Naraku interfered. ^^

I think Kagome may find out later in the series... I know later Kikyou's memories go through her mind, and that could have been one of them. Her reaction isn't pretty though.

Inuyasha's dad... I think he's mentioned in the third or fourth movie somewhere.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Yeah, he's in the third movie. It starts off with a flashback on where, when, and how Inuyasha was born. You can see the father in his wolf form running through the woods to get to the mother in the village. And also, you can see him in his human form as he talks to Sesshy.

Years
  • Saw the second move last night.

... It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be if I'm honest. Not horrible, I just expected... more. =/

Yay Kohaku and Kagura were in the movie. Kanna disturbs me. o_o

I wanted to THROTTLE Kagome. "INUYASHA! INUYASHA! INUYASHA! INUYASHA!" Think of something ELSE to say. >.<

Inuyasha is a moron. How could he not know Kikyou was the one that shot that arrow? Moron. And Kikyou's should have been it more. And where the hell was Sesshoumaru and Kouga? Well I don't really give a flip about Kouga but HELLO Sesshoumaru. Geez.

I found the Miroku x Sango interaction funny... I don't know why, I normally don't laugh at those two. I can't believe Miroku was drawing a wind tunnel on his hand.

Kagome sounded.... Old during the kissing scene. Or drunk. Something about it sounded wrong. I went WTF at the "I LOVE YOU AS A HALF DEMON LOLZ" because according to the subtitles she said she liked him but oh well.

What else? Uh, I'm really sick of Naraku. Him coming out of Kohaku was low and so evil. =0

And, um, that's all.

Years
  • 1. You know something that REALLY disturbs me. Shippou looking sirectly at Sango when she doesn't have any clothes on * don't know which smily to put here *. I'm starting to get the feeling that Shippou is Mirouku's apprentice in lechery.
    2. This movie have intense violence. Hurray for violence.
    3. It was really gross and creepy the way Naraku came out of Kohaku at the end.
    4. I stayed up so late that I got a cold the next morning, but it was worth it.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I saw that movie too, only it was digitally recorded and my sister and her boyfriend watched it with me.
    Pretty good animation, very swift in the beginning.
    Kagome and Inuyasha's fight in that photo thing made me laugh so hard.
    Kagome's still so beautiful
    My heart almost stopped when she almost died
    Overall, the movie was pretty good, one of the evil women reminded me of Clair for some reason though. O_o

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • ~ The Inuyasha Club ~
    Have any of you seen # 3? XD it's the best one!! Inu-papa is sooooooooo awesome!!! *Glomps her Inu-Tashio plushie*

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

HEHE!!! Chibi Inu and Sessy!!!! *huggles*

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Cool Can I join Inuasha is one of my favorite animes. My favorite characters are Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sheshomaru

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Thanks I was actually in the last Inuyasha club but it died. So what are we talking about right now anyway.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • You can find him everywhere!! ^_^ Inu-Tashio is awesome!!! *Huggles Inu-papa again* You can go to this website that is ran by the best Inu artists I've ever seen and see a crap load of pics that she's done. It's amazing!! Oh and make sure that you check out Sibling Rivalry for some hilarious chibi Sessy-Inu pics! ^_^

InuYasha Website of the week!!!

www.ear-tweak.com

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    very nice

can i join i just rcently changed my look 2 sesshomaru ummm i dont usually watch the show but i know quite a bit but im here 2 learn more.

Years
  • Whoo dis here club hasn't got a post in a while. New topic : has anyone named their pokemon after an Inuyasha character? I named my Swampert inuyasha. My Squirtle Sesshomaru my Charmander Naraku, and my raquayza after Inuyasha's father.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • I named my Entei InuYasha, My suicune Sesshoumaru, my vulpix shippou, my persian Kiarara, my Raikou Miroku, my umbreon sango, and my espeon Kagome on my crystal version ^_^

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • LOL!!!!!! I will do that on my emerald Version, lol. Inuyasha rocks. I can't wait to see it tonight on Adlut swim, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back