• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Isshu Region

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    i think it's just a coincidence. pokemon, is after all, Japanese. so i just thinkthe 'V' with his ears is just a coincidence. besides, lots of pkemon have three spikes on the top of their heads.
    does that mean pokemon is under the study of wumbology?
    (recently saw spongebob)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Spoiler:

Mountains are circled in red, Prospect Reservoir in yellow, rivers in green.

Oh I see IT MUST BE SYNDEY NOW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It looks almost nothing like that the Mountains look small, no islands nearby, rivers too close together and the only thing that matches is the lake thing shaped like a circle...

Years
    I didn't read all 19 pages but I don't think anyone has said this yet. After Victini was revealed yesterday I got to thinking. The item you need in order to get him/her is called the "Liberty Ticket" and liberty, as far as I know, is really only associated with the United States. More so than it is with any other real life place anyway. Also New York city has the original Statue of Liberty. I know there are others around the world but New York has the biggest and the original one. I say this is one more point for those who think it is New York/United States.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I didn't read all 19 pages but I don't think anyone has said this yet. After Victini was revealed yesterday I got to thinking. The item you need in order to get him/her is called the "Liberty Ticket" and liberty, as far as I know, is really only associated with the United States. More so than it is with any other real life place anyway. Also New York city has the original Statue of Liberty. I know there are others around the world but New York has the biggest and the original one. I say this is one more point for those who think it is New York/United States.

As I said before... We mentioned this already <.<

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    new generation means:
    new gyms/ gym leaders
    new elite four
    new champion
    and new battle frontier/ frontier brains.

but the battle tower will still be there but it will just have a new brain.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Isshu Region Map Revealed

The Isshu map was shown during the July 30th Oha Suta Trailer:

The Isshu Region

It shows the Isshu map with 14 Towns or other major landmarks and 19 small green dots indicating other smaller areas.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    umm yeah its huge... can't wait to embark on a completely new Pokemon journey...

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    umm yeah its huge... can't wait to embark on a completely new Pokemon journey...

It might actually be just like the Giratina route. Until you get on the route it is hidden on your map. The actual paths to the green dots arent shown until you take them!

Either that or they want you to explore more.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I thought it looked quite weird at first, actually.
    The art looked quite.. plastic almost, and it also looked like there wouldn't be much to see there, just a few towns and things placed in an unnatural circle.

I look forward to this now, though :3
    As long as the graphics stays as good as it hints. :P

Zet

Years
    When I first saw that image, I thought it was fake, but at a second glance, the black taskbar with the buttons doesn't really fit in well and I wonder if those arrows means to navigate from town to town or.... different areas of Isshu.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'm sorry, but the first thing I thought of when I saw that was "HAH! New York's right landmass thing isn't so thin! Shanghai's, however..." and then I realised that was already on the map we had before. This argument is getting to my head.

But it looks cool. (b'-')b

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    You know, it doesnt really look like anything? I was thinking it could be moddled after France because of Jaun and Fatina, but France lacks a desert ...

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
    I was hoping for shanghai

but after seeing the liberty ticket I could go either way then I saw the footballer now its new york without a doubt no other country in the world wears that gear for sports

I are sad faced its not shanghai

Back