• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Isshu Region

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    We won't know till the games are out.

I like posting constructive comments aswell ¬¬

Id like it to change with the seasons.
    Id also like to see a full region map like the one ingame.
    Then we'd be able to speculate a lot more..

However i like the look of the bridges and the carnival thing etc, aswell as the desert.

Dragonika

Isshu Region Champion
    Years
    This region looks huge !

Also the various areas look awesome such as Black city , White forest , Hiun city bay and the bridges look amazing <3

Although I don't like the idea of there being no berry's :(

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    So what, berries have been proven to not exist and only appear in dreams!?!? Lol jk, I know what ya mean. But with season's I think it would be interesting if some routes opened up/closed for seasons. Like a water route being able to walk upon in winter, closed in spring (for all the excess water in case you don't know why it would be), then a peaceful river in Summer and fall. A sidenote, I would like for YOU to be able to swim, at least a little in some places. And I also wonder... if you climbed a snow bank to a cliff during winter, was inactive till "summer," would you be stuck till winter again? Or would there be an alternate way off? Not including fly.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    So what, berries have been proven to not exist and only appear in dreams!?!? Lol jk, I know what ya mean. But with season's I think it would be interesting if some routes opened up/closed for seasons. Like a water route being able to walk upon in winter, closed in spring (for all the excess water in case you don't know why it would be), then a peaceful river in Summer and fall. A sidenote, I would like for YOU to be able to swim, at least a little in some places. And I also wonder... if you climbed a snow bank to a cliff during winter, was inactive till "summer," would you be stuck till winter again? Or would there be an alternate way off? Not including fly.
    I'm thinking that you might be dropped down to the ground below the bank, it's the most likely thing to happen or it's going to be like the trees that could be cut in gen 1...where you are on top of a tree! Oh so I read in Bulbapedia ( about the tree thing).

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I'm thinking that you might be dropped down to the ground below the bank, it's the most likely thing to happen or it's going to be like the trees that could be cut in gen 1...where you are on top of a tree! Oh so I read in Bulbapedia ( about the tree thing).

The tree thing works. I figured out in Yellow I saved next to one and then my Pikachu was on it, so I saved with me on it. Nothing special, just a tree behind you and when you step off everything's normal. But I hope there is some way (that looks cool, not a series of hop along ledges) to get off cus I once saved behind a Pokemon Center desk after using my friends AR and forgot I did so when he left, game crashed and I was stuck for a couple months.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Are we getting off topic by talking about seasons, shouldn't we use the Season thread for that :/?
    Well Isshu seems pretty cool, I hope it's funner than Sinnoh was :)

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Isshu map, more than it seems?

Soo guys, take a look at this ingame pic on Isshu:

The Isshu Region

Do you see the arrows near the bottom that go up and down, could this mean that Isshu has more land up, or do we see more land on the north in the next edition?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Hmm...
    Thats some nice spotting there, coolnick, maybe that airportish thing we saw at the side of the map takes us over a mountain range to the second part of isshu.
    and isshu does seem kinda small.
    I'm gonna say, yes; I do think theres more of isshu!

Wind

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    An airport? Cool!

I must say I like the shaping of the map! The cluster of buildings looks really cool too.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Soo guys, take a look at this ingame pic on Isshu:

The Isshu Region

Do you see the arrows near the bottom that go up and down, could this mean that Isshu has more land up, or do we see more land on the north in the next edition?

I hope there's more. I love the Map, but tight now it looks a little empty. All the other region maps showed every city, and pretty much every house, which isn't the case here. So I'm guessing it's obviously bigger than the other regions (as it shows more land), but I wanna see the game map/how cities lay out.

Back