• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Item Game

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
  • I summon my Charmander and I tell him to attack Hungry Zombie with Ember

(Just wandering. If an item is thrown, like the bomb that Sopheria threw without lighting it, does it stay where it was thrown or do we get back? And if it stays, can we still interact with it in some way?)

TravelerTrainer15

I strike a match and throw it at the Angry Chicken!

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • Basically, the bomb is still next to the target it was thrown at. It could've been moved if the Zombie did that instead of zombifying the cleric, but it didn't. You can still light the bomb and it will detonate next to the Zombie.

Couldn't decide whether or not to add that in or not :P.

We're just waiting on Sopheria now! Good job getting your actions in.

Ah okay. Because I had something planned for it, but I'll do it on the next turn if it is in the same place.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Oh, do I have to light the thing in order for it to blow up? Derpity derp derp.

I'll drink the energy drink, light a match, and use my energy drink boosted speed to quickly light the bomb still sitting next to the zombie.

Etherion

I use the Shining Sword and attack the Thief! (I hope it will get boosted by my energy drink)

Someone go for the egg!

Etherion

I attack the Granny with the Flying Pan! (physical attack)

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • ^But what if it's a Pokemon? Or something we can add to our team. You may end up accidentally killing something that we can use for our team.

Anyway, I summon Charmander and I tell him to attack the Evil Granny with Ember

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • (Okay there's something I want to question because I just realized it. Why do I have 30 HP and everyone else, besides Lycan, has 40 HP? Is it because I have a Charameleon and I don't gain health as quickly as everyone else?)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I pick up the banana and eat it, subsequently throwing the peel in front of the bodyguard's feet.

If there happened to be a yellow chip, I would've picked it for sure. I bet the red one is a self-destruct chip.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • Recalls my Charmeleon back to his Pokeball.

If you guys and gals want, I can use my turn to put the chip in. My guess is that the chips represent something, blue meaning defense, green meaning health, and red meaning combat, in other words he might give us defenses if we give him blue, heal us if we give him green, and attack something and possibly us with red. I'm also guessing that the colors could represent a personality, green being happy, blue being sad, and red meaning anger. My vote goes for anything other than the red chip, it is a bit too risky if you ask me and whatever you guys do, don't take one of that granny's cookies no matter how good they look, besides they smell horrible.

Until then we got a choice, we either focus the bodyguard so he won't attack us if we try to go for the granny, or we can focus the granny since she is a healer and may try to heal herself. We got one more use in the freeze ray, we can use it on the bodyguard one more time and take out the granny while he is frozen or we can freeze the granny while she is blinded and take out the bodyguard. I'll let you guys and gals decide.

Etherion

I freeze the Bodyguard again and for the last time!
    I vote for the blue chip!

vote tally:
    Blue = 3
    Red = 1 (I think)
    Green = 0

Etherion

I freeze the Bodyguard again and for the last time!
    I vote for the blue chip!

vote tally:
    Blue = 3
    Red = 1 (I think)
    Green = 0

TravelerTrainer15

I wake up and eat the fried chicken, because it's good bruh.

Back