• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    its mmk, i'm only used to getting posts when Kay is on...
    you know Kay, right?
    eh.
    i have school today...
    and you know what i did last night?
    I tried on my outfit that i was planning on wearing today. It's a black polo and really really white pants.
    Then i decided to have a cherry popscicle.
    It dripped.
    on my pants.
    red popscicle on white pants.
    i started cussing i was so mad at myself >.<;
    so i'm wearing khaki nao.
    its all good. ^-^
    Yerp, know her.

And I lol'd at your story, even though it probably wasn't funny at the time ^_^;;

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    my friend didn't get it when i told her.
    i thought it was pretty funny a few hours after i did it cuz only i'd be dumb enough to actually do that. (i'm not bringing myself down, i'm just saying i'm dumb when it comes to thinking before you do stuff >.>)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i freaked haha.
    then i calmed down, called my friend a whole bunch of times and decided to just leave her a message to call me back, then started playing mario kart double dash ^-^
    I beat the game yesterday.
    w00t!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    i freaked haha.
    then i calmed down, called my friend a whole bunch of times and decided to just leave her a message to call me back, then started playing mario kart double dash ^-^
    I beat the game yesterday.
    w00t!
    Yes, but did you beat it on...
    MIRROR MODE!?
    -dun dun duuun-

xD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i did ^-^
    take that :O
    i tried it two days ago but at the rate i was going i was gunna get 3rd place again, so i got really mad and shut off the game.
    then i tried yesterday and thought i was gunna get second... but i didn't, cuz the computers did really bad on the last 3 courses ^0^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    haha prolly.
    My cousin let me have her Super Nintendo (way WAY far back xD) And it had, like, the first mario kart game ever with it, and i was obsessed with playing.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    that's... creepy. I'd hate to have people follow me o.O

I keep posting too fast for this forum T-T

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    its not for me. its annoying.

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds."

RAWR!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    it's really annoying.

Okay you know what's funny?

I introduced my friend to Paramore and nao she's as obsessed as i am.
    Then I introduced her to a picture of Alex Evans and she has two pictures of him on her binder at school xDD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    chyeahh!!! She freaked out when i told her that he lives in Canada though xD
    Now she'll never get to see him :\

Back