• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    kay, thought so.

Well, its pretty easy, you just gotta spread out the messers, so that they can't catch just one

I feel angsty ;-;

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    ;-; I'm a dork?? Why am i a dork...?

haha

I dunno, I've just been feeling pretty crappy since school ended... I had to go to day care for about an hour and a half, which is an hour more than usual, so i just sat outside and read.
    Then when my mom finally picked me up she took me to walgreens where we waited for half an hour for a prescription to come in or whatever.
    I asked my mom if we were really staying until it was ready and she said yeah and i'm like "I don't want to wait twenty minutes. I want to go home" And i'm pretty sure that sounds snobby but my voice cracked at the last sentence i was ubber close to crying.
    I dunno, i just feel pretty bad today ;-;

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    You're not a dork. She's just retarded ^^

I hope you feel better soon ;-;
    I had a petty bad day too, since it was picture day and we weren't supposed to wesr green, and guess what color I wore? No I'm gonna be a floating head since the background is green -_- And when I got on the bus, I noticed the screen on my cell phone is shattered. And to top it all off, I was supposed to see Disaster Movie today, but that got canceled on me D:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    oh. okay then.

hahahaha That's so something i would do! hahahaha! sorry... not funny.... nevermind.
    but that totally sucks about your cell phone... My mom would kill me.
    And that movie looks funny ^-^

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    xD She just left... FREEDOM!!!

It's kinda funny. My friend Tyler wore green too. We're both gonna be floating heads now.
    My dad is gonna replace it for me. He wasn't too mad -o-
    Yeah! I love it xD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hahaha yes!

o.O Tyler? That reminded me of Tyler from Twilight... I need the next book!!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D: D: D: D:
    ;-; I'm going through withdrawl.

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    :D I still have one left, though.

I want to read those books. I hope they're not like Harry Potter, or I won't be able to finish them :x
    What do you mean? [I'm just stupid today, sorry]

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    well... kick her in the ass.
    that's what i'm telling my friend to do to his dad xD

Omg they're so much freaking better. Well, i've only read the first book but it's about 500 pages and i read it in about 4 days. The most amazing book EVER!!!!
    I need to get my hands on the next book in the series. before Tuesday. Or i'll prolly die.

omg omg omg guess what? So, I'm talking to my friend on AIM, the one i told to kick his dad in the ass (i had just finished watching That 70's Show)
    And I've been bestest friends with him since i can remember, but he's grown up (i think he's six feet) and he's a boy now, (okay so he was before, but he was a kid) and now he's all ubber serious at school
    and then on AIM he's like "You know what i like about you? I can talk to you about my feelings"
    and i almost started squealing
    but i held it all in with the biggest smile ever
    All the rest of my angst is gone now cuz of him

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I do. Halmet 2 is rated 'R' btw. hehehe

And sometihng is wrong with my brain. But it makes life much more fun!

Okay. He and i are pretty much having a heart to heart talk right now.
    I'm so close to tears

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yes. i don't want to go to a different high school as my friends..

Okay, so i'm ubber bored, and i looked up the Kingdom Hearts opening songs that were played backwards.
    Its funny
    Can anyone say Subliminal Messaging?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    "I was Ansem"
    uhhh
    "I need more affection than you know"
    That's all i remember.
    But now i'm listening to a whole bunch of songs backwards now its it so weird!
    I was listening to a band that my teacher said was satanic if played backwards and it was! They were saying stuff like "Satan will save us" and stuff.
    its werid!!!!!!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i know, right? I'm so ubber excited to watch more tomorrow.
    i just don't want to sleep in subliminal messages ._.

Back