• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I had a dream about Paramore last night! Well, kind of.
    Its really long though..

I was driving my mom's van into our garage, and i noticed that there was a car full of kids that i knew to be really really bad sitting at the end of our driveway, so i ran inside and watched them through the window, and they drove away so i calmed down a little, but i was stll ubber paranoid.
    Then i heard someone going through stuff in the garage and i thought "omg the kids are back!" and i started yelling at my dad on the couch that they were gunna kill us and he kept saying to go to bed and i kept thinking that they were gunna kill him then me.
    But i looked out the window to the garage and saw homeless people going through our garabage cans and i yelled for them to stop it. Then i felt really bad so i went to the kitchen and got a poptart and threw it out the window to them and they're all ubber happy and thanking me.
    Idr what happened then, but the next thing i know i'm talking to one of the girls and she's a Paramore fan (go figure). And so i keep talking to her and i find out that she and her friends are from Saturn.
    yeah so we're just talking and talking and then i look through the window into our living room and my dad is glaring at me.
    Then i woke up.
    it was really weird.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    that's... disturbing.

Wanna hear of my day today? Too bad, I'm telling you anyway.

So I almost got a late slip [a slip handed out for not having supplies, not turning work in, etc.] For doing my math assignment on notebook paper instead of loose leaf paper. My teacher is really strict about that, it annoys me.
    Then during English, me and my friend started playing truth or dare on a piece of paper, and handing it back and forth, but my english teacher caught me giving the paper back to my friend, and took it. Then she started reading it. And started laughing.
    Cuz the the first few lines were something like this:
    Friend: Hi Amy
    Me: Oh hai thar!
    Friend: What??
    Me: Oh. Hi. There.
    Friend: Oh. Wanna play truth or dare?
    Me: Sure. I dare you to get caught with this paper
    [Then other random stuff was said]
    And I'm guessing that's what my English teacher was laughing at, cuz I'm the one that got caught.

So me and my friend were cracking up over how we were gunna get a discipline report. I don't know why we were laughing, but we thought it was insanely funny.
    I'm slip free.
    and not grounded.
    whoo hoo!

You rhymed... XD

:D I still have one left, though.

I want to read those books. I hope they're not like Harry Potter, or I won't be able to finish them :x
    What do you mean? [I'm just stupid today, sorry]

NUUUUUUUUUUUU! O_O

I do. Halmet 2 is rated 'R' btw. hehehe

And sometihng is wrong with my brain. But it makes life much more fun!

Okay. He and i are pretty much having a heart to heart talk right now.
    I'm so close to tears

*giggles* For what?

Duhrr. Being insane is fun. ^^

That happens to me every time Kuchiki logs on... ^^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hahaha i did rhyme!
    that's cool

Idr what i dreamed about this time....
    i think i dreamed about vampires?
    (thanks to the next book it the Twilight series >.<)

look what i found! look what i found!
    THE Izy fanclub!

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i know, right? I almost squealed when i saw it.
    come to think of it.
    i almost squeal a lot.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah, i sound really mean in that one :[

wanna hear something gross i did?
    i'll tell you anyway.

i was in my room
    idr why
    but i saw this big ass ant on the floor
    so i tore a bit of tissue paper off from my garbage
    and i grabbed it
    and looked at it to see if it could squirm out of my fingers
    and it could
    so i squeezed it to kill it
    and it squirted ant guts
    right at my face

so i screamed with my mouth closed and started rubbing my face on anything that was close enough
    it was soooooooooooooooooooooo gross
    and then my face started to sting
    and i think i got a little in my eye

stupid ant.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    omg it was disgusting! DX

But yeah, so after i was done freaking out i went to the bathroom to throw it away (i wasn't going to throw it away in my garbage can!) and somehow it crawled out (without any guts [those were all on my face]) and its now sitting under the cabinets dead curled up in an ant ball.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    oh. well. It was possible you came down to the US ;-;
    Cuz apperently Forks is one of the rainiest cities in the USA...

Back