• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kikyou Fanclub~

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Can I join? =3 I don't know very much about Inuyasha (cuz I've only read a bit of the mangas and seen AMVs and such) >_> but... I'd like to join (I'll probably learn tons from being here anyway X3)! Kikyou is one of my favorite characters ever!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    That's a really cool theme Chuchino. I know I've seen that face somewhere before....

Anyway, here's a topic starter. Who do you think Inuyasha will settle for in the end, Kagome or Kikyo O.O

I say Kagome >x3

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Same here. I support InuyashaxKagome, even though I really do not like Kagome .. thetwo of them really do look great together.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    That's a really cool theme Chuchino. I know I've seen that face somewhere before....

Anyway, here's a topic starter. Who do you think Inuyasha will settle for in the end, Kagome or Kikyo O.O

I say Kagome >x3

Eh, I'd say Kagome, even though I don't really like her ^^;;

My theme from a couple days ago was Naminé from Kingdom Hearts 2! ^^ Thank you very much <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    YES! New members <333 ;D *is happy*

But it doesn't seem like it's been very busy here lately ._.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yeah, true. By the way, I'm the club owner with her old account. Just clarifying. xP

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *has decided to be more active here* Eek, I've posted twice here and then I left e.e;; I'm bad.

Kikyou is dead for good? ;0; At least she's in peace..

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kikyo's soul has departed for real, so I don't think she's coming back. :\ Who'd revive her again?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Noo~~ this club ish dying.. me will revive it while it's still within the one-month limit. *revives*

I find it really sad that she has to die.. yeh.

Back