• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun OOC

Years
  • Update:

So, just waiting on Mystic(?) to post again, and maybe Evilly later.

I'm guessing Mystic is me? I held off posting because you didn't ping me, and then when I finally did see your message I wasn't sure if you wanted me to proceed with that plotline and let Steelheart continue into the city or not. I did go ahead and post though. I was trying to go where there was already a player to interact with, but I can change course if it creates a problem.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Update:

I'm guessing Mystic is me? I held off posting because you didn't ping me, and then when I finally did see your message I wasn't sure if you wanted me to proceed with that plotline and let Steelheart continue into the city or not. I did go ahead and post though. I was trying to go where there was already a player to interact with, but I can change course if it creates a problem.

It's all good. I imagine that this isn't the first time Ferron got directly raided.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Update:

But VisionofMilotic, tell me next time before you try and add an event like a festival.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    So as a warning, I'm not going to be excessively pinging for attention. If you want to be part of the roleplay pay attention to both here and the roleplay itself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    Remind me who or what a Nobodee was, again?

Also, I might refrain from posting until I have something to post about. Which is probably after Steelheart's merry(?) band actually enters the village, or if something else happens in Ferron.
    I kind of feel that I was too passive in my intro post, sob.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Remind me who or what a Nobodee was, again?

Also, I might refrain from posting until I have something to post about. Which is probably after Steelheart's merry(?) band actually enters the village, or if something else happens in Ferron.
    I kind of feel that I was too passive in my intro post, sob.

Simply, a special NPC. When pronounced, "nobody" they can't really have their name said as it sounds ridiculous. I had to have them step in early due to the fact that One. There's apparently a festival going on that I did not even plan for. Which means directly attacking the place where the most guards are would ve suicide. And unfortunately, the shadowy leader needs to step in already to make sure their own sub leader doesn't get themselves killed for such a blunt assault at the worst possible time. They won't be easily encountered.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    I'm only allowing the special events such s festivals happen without my permission once. It can throw a lot of the story off to have stuff like this come out of the blue. I'm doing what I can to improvise this once.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    Ahh, I see.

With the way the new NPC is introduced, and in the same paragraph as Aggron without much distinction, it made it sound like we're supposed to know who it was && as if they were standing next/with Aggron. That's probably why I was confused.

Also the red light bit made it sound like a sentient traffic light.

So just to get a clearer image in my head, am I correct in thinking that Nobodee is a hooded/cloaked figure (out of view of normal Pokémon nearby) who is already inside the village of Ferron, who can see the view of the gate, signalling Steelheart's group?

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Yes. Inside the village, hiding in the shadows in a spot where only the invading group would see. There are a few Pokemon that can give off red lights. Or attacks that can.

Back