• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency) - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I had school too :] So I'm glad its starting tonight.

Really looking forward to it!

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @iPrincess - Good, I'll Accept that :)

@Drunk ¬_¬ - Good sample :D Accepted.

Charzeon - Good :D But 2 things. 1: Unfortunately, Manectric is a bit too powerfull too, you can have an Electrike though :) 2: Unfortunately, Togepi is only available to Rank 2 Agents, so until you see another, Pending

Right guys, check the main Thread to begin this RP! :D

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Agent Codename: Erif Nevow (if thats ok its my fantasy name if you need a reason for the strange name I'll make one up.​

Personality: Dan is very quiet person which makes him an excellent choice as he can remain in the shadows. He will be able to take any job seriously as he knows the stakes. Him and his brother both have a deep hatred of team rocket since his brothers metagross almost got taken. Dan Also know that not everything has a happy ending and can take the job before greif. Dan Also has a deep love for pokemon He has always respected their power and admired them for it as well. He enjoyes the water and water types but he is not restriicted to them in combat. He also has had his squirtle (I belive its ok as you never said anything about it) for a long time but he still does not have a name for it.​

History: As a child Dans father was a police officer. when he was turned down from that career he looked to the spy agency. He has no connections except his brother who is now a gym leader in Hoenn. He also has an eye disability and needs help from special glasses to see.​

Appearance: He is a very thin yet tall man. He always wears glasses that are specialy made to help him see well enough to look and act normal. His clothes or the ones from hoenn but he wears a blue denim jacket instead of a black one. He also has the hairstyle and color of the male rival in the new games.​

Pokèmon-on-Hand: Squirtle​

Requested Agency Pokemon: Next water type (except lotad im not a fan of him)​

RP sample: (not for this story) Dan was a young scholar who studied the ruins of the unknown all over the world. Ounce while he was researching some ruins in Fiorre He discovered a hidden cave behind some rocks. In the room he found some writing in unknown on the wall. He read it aloud "When the sun sets and the moon goes black, the darkness will rise and claim its next victom". Dan had no idea what to think of what he read on theat wall. That night while at base camp He noticed the moon was almost completely dark. The next night he was in the city when he saw a shadow out his window while studieing the notes and tablets he found. He awake the next morning to sirens out his window. He looked out and saw someone being carried out on a stretcher but he saw no signs of pain amost as if they were sleepinng. He then rememberd his notes and he was shocked as he remembered ghost stories his uncle told him when he was little about darkari. Thats when it hit him he had to do something. He saw the shadow again going off the island toward canalave city. He did a little research and discovered the history of darkaria. He sailed on his Lapras to canalave city. When he arrived the next morning he discovered a sailors son had been taken by darkaria. His lapras was too tired to sail him to the island so he made a deal with the sailor if he got free passage to fullmoon island he would help his son. ounce he got to fullmoon island he went into the clearing near the center of the island he found a lunar wing in the center of a crescent pond. He returned to the sailor and told him to return home. when he returned he studied and made sure not to sleep until the sun rose. The sailor thanked him the next day with an old book about darkaia. While studieing it Dan discovered how to stop darkaria, he had to go to newmoon island and defeat him. he new he ould have to get there by boat as lapras would possibly be needed to fight darkaria. The sailor offered his boat agian Dan thanked him and they sailed for newmoon island. Upon arriving Dan imidatly felt darkarias presences. He found the clearing with another crescent pond on the other side of the clearing. darkaria was in the center watching dan with a keen eye. Dan imideatly knew he would have to fight Darkaria with all his skill as a trainer so he sent out his golem to start the fight. Dan told golem to use rollout on darkaria, he hit hard. Darkaria use dark void in retalliation golem was returned and Lapras was sent out his strength returned. Dan had lapras use mist to protect from sleep the n he used water gun and hit darkaria doing critical damage. To finish him Dan had lapras use surf from the pond to finish him. With darkaria defeated he returned to Canalave a hero. He had stopped darkaria from ending mankind.

Extra: can I have a cookie? Also my pokeballs are blue on top if thats allowed.​

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    Fire Woven - You have the general idea, but it's kinda lacking. If you flesh Personality and Appearance out a bit you should be fine :) Also, work on your sample ;) Pending

King!

better
    Years
    Okay, since school is starting tomorrow, I'll probably have to cut my posts down a bit, so 1 post a week will be my minimum. I'll try harder! And, I usually work at night. :D I'll have the first post up soon!

EDIT: eEK! I had no idea Sophie started with Houndour too! Do you mind if I change it to Murkrow instead? So sorry.....

Last edited:

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Fire Woven - You have the general idea, but it's kinda lacking. If you flesh Personality and Appearance out a bit you should be fine :) Also, work on your sample ;) Pending
    im sorry i was in a rush i still am so give me a few minutes to finish it sorry about that

EDIT- ok a little more is there I have to go for about 20 mins but ill be back on

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @Fire Woven - That's a bit better :) However posts need to be longer than the sample, shouldn't be a problem though ;) Accepted

@Charzeon - That's also better. I'll only allow 2 shiny pokemon in this RP, so one's left :) Accepted

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Maybe could some people post in the main thread? I don't have much to do ^^

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    um i'm just pointing you i have no agency pokemon now can someone give me one w=preferably watr type but not lotad and it can be another

Years
    I don't think Corsola has been claimed, so you'll just have to wait for Omnizaru to okay it! =]

Last edited:

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    I'm off for the knight ill be back tomarrow after noon as I have school so I will cya all and if the breifing goes down please give me optimum time to post on it not like cut the story off but just dont include me for a while have me sit it out as i listen in silence

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Don't worry. The mate who appears to be our team leader and mission briefer seems to be away and so we're all chillin' in a conference room. You've not missed anything important. ^^"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Haha it seems. Oh so this is a different kind of roleplay; I'm quite used to the long paragraph writing posts, not the short answer response ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back