• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The .:KSA (Kanto Spy Agency)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    "Wow, it's time to go already?" Beatrice thought. "Time sure does travel fast." She quickly followed Agent Zeph until they reached the Aircarrier. She stared in awe at the vehicle, amazed at how sleek and expensive it looked. She was even more impressed when she got inside. She wasn't used to seeing such fine things. She sat down in a comfortable-looking chair.

"Wait a minute," she thought, remembering the mission. "I can be just sitting here relaxing like this. I'm about to leave on an important mission. I need to be fully focused, and ready to go." She sat up a bit straighter in her seat, getting serious. "Soon, I'll be able to do some good, for the sake of Kanto, and the rest of the world."

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Agent Zeph said something to Dean about leaving soon, five minutes or so. So soon?! Ciyan was almost wetting her pants with excitement. She had been here a total of 30 or so minutes and they were already heading off to somewhere else far away to retrieve a particularly important item.

"Okay everyone, follow me!" Agent Zeph called out to the rest of the Agents. Ciyan snickered at the word. It sounded like they were kids again pretending to be part of a secret orginisation.

"Aye, fearless leader!" Ciyan called back to Zeph.

<Aye, fearless buttf- I mean leader!> Kyūbi chimed in. The two burst out laughing and followed their fearless leader out the door, down the hall, past the front entrance, through another few groups of doors and out the back, to see what Ciyan could describe as nothing else but an air bus; a bus that could fly. She followed Zeph inside and sat on a particular comfy seat. Kyūbi, tired of her shoulder, moved to a more comfortable place in her lap. The other agents assembled on the bus and Agent Zeph quickly looked around to check of everyone was here then made some gesture to the pilot to take off.

"Okay, we're good to go!" Agent Zeph called out.

"Excellent!" Ciyan and Kyūbi cheered. "Let's go!"

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Hello, RPers. I just started school today. Posts will be starting to come in later than normal. All right, now...

Fuchsia City KSA Headquarters

"Cool. Now, I must board the aircraft to Mount Moon. I must get that Ruby from Team Rocket," said Rosa. It seemed as if she was rushing. She sounded excited for the mission. "This is going to be my first mission on my way to crush those villains that took my parents away. I will top the other agents and I will win. I've done it before in college, school, and all my other academic activities. I can easily defeat those half-wit rockets." Rosa noticed Roselia was still out of its Pokeball. "Return, Roselia," commanded Rosa.

Agent Swift went outside, following the rest of the agents down to the plane. She put on her SAS. Rosa put on the night vision features, as it was still very early in the morning. She also pulled the camera feature so she could take a picture of the plane. "I'll develop these later," thought Rosa as she kept walking with the other agents.

She heard Zeph say,"Follow me!" All of the agents followed Zeph, the agent in charge, to the plane. After a little while of waiting, Rosa saw a man. "Finally, our mission is about to start!" thought Rosa excitedly. "Are you boarding for the Ruby Rescue Mission?" the man asked Zeph. Zeph nodded his head, and the man said, "Good. Enter the aircarrier," said the man, showing the agents toward the plane that they were to travel in.

The carrier was beautiful. It had a nice black carpet and clear ceiling. It had 20 luxurious red seats, 4 in each row. Rosa sat down in the front. She sent out her pride and joy, Roselia. "Enjoy the trip, Rosa," Agent Swift said. Rosa is Roselia's nickname. Rosa liked herself so much, she named her first Pokemon Rosa, after her.

May I request Luvdisc? Thank you.

~Infinite Meditation

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Kendra nodded as Collin explained that they were going to leave in five minutes. Then she saw everyone leaving the boardroom and got up herself to follow them out. Kiba looked around at the other Agents and their Pokemon. It seemed as though they were preparing for a something very important. As they approched the airplane, Kendra cursed lightly under her breath and looked at her new Pokeball.

"Damn...I forget to check out Aaron..." Kendra said, then sighed. "Oh well...maybe I can do that later."

The woman then entered the airplane and looked around for a seat. She then saw a guy with a Cubone kind of off to the side. Not thinking much about it. Kendra just sat right next to him and buckled herself in. "Hey there," she said as she did so, "name's Kendra or Agent Fang, what's your name?"

Kiba just growled in greeting to the Cubone before laying his head down and taking another quick nap.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    As Agent Zeph was on his SAS, Dean fiddled a bit with his as he saw everyone else was doing, also.

"Wow," he thought to himself, "these things 've got everything! Too cool!"

"I love climbing and jumping and running. Do you"
    Said a cute voice from behind and as Dean turned he began to reply, "Why, yes, I enjoy staying acti--" and then was interrupted by, and turned back to, Agent Zeph exclaiming "Okay, we're good to go!". Then, again, as he turned again back to face in the voices direction, the girl had already gone. "Awh, shucks!" He exclaimed snapping his fingers. "Eevee...!" Reena growled in a "Oh, brother..." way.
    "Haha! Oh, c'mon, Reena. We'd better hurry to the airship!" Dean said with a smile and thumbs up.

The two followed the group of people out the door headed for the airship for their first mission.
    "Ah! I'm so excited. What about you, Reena?" He asked. "Eevee!!!" She replied running around in circles on his shoulders. "Ahaha, okay, okay! Lets do this."

... "I wonder if I'll be teamed with Agent Kyuubi...?" Dean wondered as they walked off.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Post 4: Briefing Completed... This message will self-destruct in 5...

Ooc: Again, a bit of a short post, but there isn't much to be said... is there?

Agent Seal

After what seemed like ages of having to mingle with his fellow agents (and about five cups of coffee), Balú was… to say the least… anxious, VERY ANXIOUS. They had been briefed on the mission, which consisted of rescuing some sort of ruby from Team Rocket that was located… according to their intelligence, in the depths of Mt. Moon.

Balú had personally never been there, as he disliked the dryer climate in the north of Kanto, although he had to accept that hiking and exploring caves was his second preferred hobby, and he had visited the Seafoam Islands several times, and in fact it was the place where his father had caught Wolf (his Dewgong who coincidentally was Dog's father). He began relishing all the memories of that place from his youth, up to the point where he got his first kiss from Carmen (his fiancée) in the entrance of the cave, to when he proposed to her in the place where Articuno, the legendary bird, was once said to reside. He enjoyed his reminiscing so much in fact that a teardrop actually came out because of his excited state.

Suddenly, however, he heard the voice of Agent Zeph, who had been appointed team leader. "Okay everyone, follow me." He stated confidently.

At this point, Balú grabbed his sixth cup of coffee, which was already halfway down, and chugged it (completely ignoring his scalding tongue), crushing the Styrofoam cup with his hand and dumping it in the trashcan before wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "Finally!" he told himself in a 'bit-too-loud' voice. He began walking rapidly towards the agent, who was leading the team. In the process, he stumbled over a chair, bumped against the door, and almost crashed against the leader's back were it not for him suddenly noticing the bathroom sign on a door, and going straight to the bathroom to siege the urinals (note on the plural :D).

Washing his face, and slapping his cheeks, Balú regained a bit of composure, and walked outside to the yard where a bus-like, helicopter-like vehicle-like carrier thing awaited the agents. Balú had always been keen with technology, and had already gotten accustomed to his SASs, but a vehicle like this one was one that you would spend your whole life unknowing of its existence if you lived on a small island.

Never minding that however, Balú proceeded to enter before awkwardly finding himself as a VIP… well, I guess I AM gonna save the world, after all he thought gleefully as he proceeded to sit down in one of the comfortable seats before eyeing something else… a coffee machine! :bandit:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I was busy playing with Houndour and I hadn't realised the others were already leaving! "Crap!" I hissed, and shifted my bag over my shoulder and ran to catch up. "Sorry, Agent Zeph..." I mumbled. I hated being last or left behind, I found it so humiliating.

Suddenly I saw Dean's Eevee, Reena. I smiled as it made its way through the crowd, sticking close to him. It reminded me of when I was only five, and my cousin had come down with her Mareep. Mareep never left her side, and even managed to baa her name a bit. It was so sweet to see.

Something then beeped loudly in my pocket, it made me jump and quickly pull out the device that startled me, it was my SAS. It said that more pokemon had been added to rank 1, and then posted their names - but I didn't see the one i wanted just yet.

"Hey, Agent Zeph?" I called, "Do you think its possible that I request the pokemon, Surskit? I've been wanting one forever.." I asked quietly.

At that point I remembered I had some eevee poke treats - I had seen Reena again. "Hey Reena, come here" I whispered, crouching down and holding out some food, while waiting for Colin's answer.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "Hey, Agent Zeph? Do you think its possible that I request the pokemon, Surskit? I've been wanting one forever.." asked a quiet voice. Zeph turned in his seat to see it was Agent Swan.

"Well," he said, "I'm afraid that decision isn't up to me - I'm only Rank 1 too, after all." He turned again to face the front, "You'll just need to wait and see."

Now everyone was on the Aircarrier, and it was begining to rise. Colin looked out of the window to see the Agency building get smaller and smaller, until the aircarrier began to move away from it.

Zeph looked again in his SAS. He decided to have a quick browse through his pokemon's stats. He already knew about Zang's values, but he wanted to know about Rikko's. Apparently it knew Astonish, Growl, Water Gun and Absorb so far - not too shabby...

Colin sat back in his seat and made himself comfortable. He decided to relax until they got there. He couldn't wait...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ciyan looked at the ball in her hand as the airbus took off. It was sleek and shiny, just like any new PokéBall. She quickly flipped the sunglasses she recieved and put them on, flipping through all the menus. A popup popped up, flashing "New Message!". She pushed a button on the side of the glasses and the message opened. A Pokémon appeared on the screen, a bird type. "Taillow has now been added to the party." Oh, so that must be the one she recieved! Without any hesitation, she released the Taillow onto the ground below her. It chirped merrily and bounced up onto her lap.

<Wow, I have a trainer now! Pleased to meet you!> It chirped to Ciyan in its language.

<Hey there, short stuff,> Kyuubi chimed in. <I'm Kyuubi. This is Ciyan. What's cracking?>

"Haha, you're a cheery little one, aren't you?" Ciyan said to the Taillow. "I think I'll name you... Chia, which means cheery. Doesn't that sound amazing?" The Taillow chirped again happily, jumping to a position on her shoulder. "This mission will be great guys, just you wait!"

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Andrew opened his eyes slowly, and the first thing he saw was his Pokémon, Hauntie's unhuman face. Andrew jumped up and screamed. He then looked at the clock. Andrew let out an annoyed moan; he was really late from the spy agency. He quickly dressed up, called Hauntie back after a brief talking with him and took the badge that allowed him to get in to the Agency. He then ran downstairs, only to see a majestetic breakfast. Andrew cried out loud, because he had no time to eat it. He took a piece of toast and ran to the door while eating. When he opened the door, Andrew ran to his father.

''Where are you going, son''? Asked his father. Andrew's toast dropped on the ground from his mouth. -As unbeliavable as it sounds, the 22 year Andrew Finch lived with his parents in Celadon.- Andrew screamed inside, because he wanted to tell about his ''thing'', in the morning, but as he woke up so late, he had no chance to do it.
    ''Well, um''... Andrew was trying to think of excuses, but he soon gave up. He collapsed and started talking.
    ''Father... I'm already an adult, right''? He asked carefully without letting his father talk.
    ''I'm going to go to a place called KSA, Kanto Spy Agency, an organization that is trying to bring Team Rocket down. And I want to help them and be useful for once. I was trying to tell you this earlier, but I didn't have a chance... I'm Sorry''... He continued.
    ''Now, now, you don't have to be sorry, boy. I understand''. His father said.
    ''Well... What are you waiting for...? Go now! And kick those Rocket's arse''! Continued his father with a spiky voice.
    Andrew was filled with glee as he rushed past his father.

''I guess this is it, huh''? Asked Andrew from himself. He was staring at a large building, taller than most building's around it. Andrew swallowed nervously and stepped in with his fingers around the badge. Like he guessed, he was stopped at the doors, by a young guard with short blond hair.
    ''Can I see your badge''? The guard asked.
    ''Shure''. Said Andrew, took the badge and gave it to the guard.
    ''Okay... All clear. You can go in now''! The guard said after a while and opened the door.
    ''Thanks''... Andrew said quietly and walked straight to the counter, where a young lady was. His nervousness level rose, when he kept hearing about '''Air carriers'' and ''newbies in their first mission''.
    ''Hello there! You seem to be a new face... I guess you're Agent Scareye huh? You're late''! Said the excited lady.

"WHAT"? Yelled Andrew.
    "Heheh... Just kidding. You came here just in time. Now, go quickly to the third room left, to get your Pokémon and make it FAST". Explained the lady with a smile on her face.
    "Okay, thanks, bye"! Yelled Andrew while running as fast as he could, until he saw an open door. He walked in and saw a young man with a white coat. He looked like he had just woken up. The room was covered with shelves full of Pokéballs. There were some taken off here and there.
    ''Scareye huh''? Asked the man rudely.
    ''Yes sir''...! Answered Andrew unsure of what to do.
    ''You're late! Don't let that happen again''! Yelled the man, picked a random Pokéball and tossed it to Andrew.
    ''Here! Now go to the Briefing room''!
    ''But... What about the Pokémon I req''... Complained Andrew
    ''Just GO!" Yelled the man back rudely.
    Andrew quickly ran away from the room to a door that said: ''Briefing Room''. Andrew stepped in to the empty room and sat on a chair. Suddenly a woman wearing a black suit came in, holding a cardboard box. She threw the box to Andrew and started talking.
    ''Agent Scareye I presume? Quickly, put these on and run to the Air Carriers. I think you can still make it. The carriers are on the roof. Now RUN". Said the lady and Andrew started running... Once again. Andrew changed his clothes while running and put his SAS on. Andrew was totally exhausted when he arrived at the roof. The Carriers' engines were already running, and the guards were about to leave.
    "Wait for me"! Yelled Andrew. The guards looked alarmed and then they told the Carrier driver to wait for a second. After a brief talking with the guards, Andrew was allowed in. He sat quietly on the closest empty seat. He was panting like crazy, while he took his new ball from his belt. He pressed the button and a small Bidoof appeared on the ground.
    "Bidoof"! Everyone looked at Andrew briefly and then continued their things.
    "Hi"... Said the embaressed Andrew. "A Bidoof, huh"...? He thought to himself. Then the carrier took off.

What about now?

Last edited:

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    (I know this is going to be a short post but its to get people talking I am not trieing to make it short so I will give my ideas as well. Also Zeph I would just suggest you say no because it will open up player suggestion and freedom whkle still kepping us all as recruits but its your call.)

"Well I guess I am going to have to say it." Dan said to squirtle quietly enough for no one to hear. " He stood and walked over to Zeph. "So Zeph, do we have a plan at Mt. Moon?" Dan asked loud enough for the others to here without shouting however. He noticed squirtle look around the room as if examining the faces of those who had gathered there. As if he was looking to see what they thought of the question. At this moment he was sure that pokemon understood people more then they are given credit for. "If I may suggest we at least leave a few agents to gaurd the entrance and base level while you also send two teams up and down the mountain to search for clues as to Team Rockets base location or the ruby itself, as that is still our mission." Dan announced just loud enough for anyone who was listening to hear.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    KSA Aircraft
    Rosa had settled into her new chair. She was comfortable. "Ahh... I wish I had these seats at that hospital..." Then, she became worried. All sorts of thoughts came into her head. The thoughts that she might relive the car crash, only with an airplane. She was panicking. Rosa Raider was actually worried something bad would happen. She was the one who usually knew things, but this time, she was afraid. She looked down at Roselia. Roselia comforted her. Roselia gave Rosa the courage and Roslia gave her the sense of knowing everyting was all right. Then, Rosa checked the time. "1:00 AM," the device read.

I'll finish later...

Zeph.

Years
    "So Zeph, do we have a plan at Mt. Moon?" Agent Erif Nevow asked, "If I may suggest we at least leave a few agents to gaurd the entrance and base level while you also send two teams up and down the mountain to search for clues as to Team Rockets base location or the ruby itself, as that is still our mission." He continued loud enough to try and engage the other Agents in on the conversation.

Zeph thought for a moment, "Ah, I like the three teams idea," he replied. He then turned to the rest of the Agents, "Okay, as Agent Erif here suggested, we shall split into three teams when we arrive at Mt. Moon. Team one will secure the area - meaning guarding the entrances aswell as scouting the outsides of the tunnel. Team two will search for the hidden base of the Rockets stationed inside, and arrest them. Team three will go in search of the Ruby, and indeed any Rockets whos posession it is in. Are there any volunteers as to who wishes to be in what team? If not, then I will select Agents when we arrive."

(OOC: @Firewoven - I shortened your agent name to Agent Erif. Hope you don't mind, It's just shorter and easier to say :))

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    (OOC thats fine Zeph)

"I would like to help search for the Rocket HQ to see about gathering intel from the computers within it." Dan said to Zeph. "It will be easy as ten years ago I had to help my brother hack one of the bases to open the ball storage room to release his pokemon." Dan said to Zeph more softly. He just stood there a moment remembering the time he and his brother had before he became a gym leader. He sat down again hoping he could help find the base. As he sat he noticed the others thinking for a moment. "Good." He thought "They are thinking this through". He also saw squirtle sitting quietly. He thought he might be remembering the events that led them to meet each other.

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    "Are there any volunteers as to who wishes to be in what team? If not, then I will select Agents when we arrive.", Zeph announced this while on the Aircarrier. Alex awoke immediately.

"If I may interject," Alex quickly spoke load enough for everyone to hear, "I agree that having three separate teams is a good idea, however I would like to add that one team should be a single stand-alone agent or, if you believe that to be a bit too dangerous, two agents who will essentially act as a recon unit. I believe that this small team or single agent, whichever you decide, should head into the caverns of Mt. Moon immediately upon arrival. I believe this should be done because a small team infiltrating fast can scout out a lot of the caverns in a small amount of time. As a small team they are obviously not going to be going in guns blazing, but rather as simple scouts operating only through stealth. The overall purpose of this is that the infiltration team can gather data of the area, record into their SAS and send it to the larger team that will head in sometime after the small unit has entered the mountain. This will allow the second team to know where they are going and what they are up against, allowing them to have much more knowledge than two equal sized teams heading in at the same time, plus they will have the element of surprise should there be a need for such things."

After delivering this prospective "battle plan" to pretty much everyone Alex leaned back into his chair and let out a deep breath. Realising he had forgotten to say something he quickly said, "Oh, and I'm Agent Lightning. Howdy." Alex then gave a tip of his invisible hat leant back into the chair and awaited whatever response he was going to get.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    Dan listened as Lightning said his enhancement to the plan. "I like it" he said softly to himself. He stood and said another idea he had come up with. "Why not send in two agents and then send in the rest of the teams who will go directly to them for two reasons, one it is faster and two it is easier then having them go out and back in while they make their way back to the entrance". Dan said out loud to no one specificly. He then sat down and waited to hear responses from anyone or anything else worth hearing about.

Zeph.

Years
    Zeph thought about Lightning's suggestion, and then nodded, "Agent Lightning, huh? Not bad..." He spoke slightly louder again, "Okay slight change on the plan - we will send two Agents into Mt. Moon first to survey the area and report the information back to the rest of us before we enter. Lightning, since the idea was yours, you may be one of these agents if you wish. I'll let you chose who you wish to venture in with - that is if nobody else would volunteer to, of course."

He looked around the aircarrier and noticed a small group of Agents who were all being pretty quiet, "What about you guys?" Zeph asked, "Any suggestions?"

"Attention passengers," one of the pilots said through the radio, "we will be arriving at Mt. Moon in aproximately six minutes."

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    "Agent Lightning, huh? Not bad...", Zeph spoke loud enough for everyone to hear clearly, "Okay slight change on the plan - we will send two Agents into Mt. Moon first to survey the area and report the information back to the rest of us before we enter. Lightning, since the idea was yours, you may be one of these agents if you wish. I'll let you chose who you wish to venture in with - that is if nobody else would volunteer to, of course."

"I'd be glad to go into Mt. Moon first." Alex addressed Zeph directly though loud enough for everyone to hear, "Besides if I came up with a plan but didn't want anything to do with it I'd be a bit of a pillock wouldn't I? Anyway, I don't mind who follows me into the caverns but if no one volunteers I'd like Agent Erif to accompany me. He seems to have some decent knowledge of computer hacking and that will without a doubt have it's bonuses, especially if we're able to get our hands on anything important to Team Rocket." With that announcement over Alex slumped into his chair to get the final few minutes of rest untile the Aircarrier reached its destination of Mt. Moon.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    "I don't mind who follows me into the caverns but if no one volunteers I'd like Agent Erif to accompany me."
    "I will acompny Agent Lightning into the caverns. If someone really badly wants to go in that is OK but with my and lightnings combined skills it may work very well." Dan told Zeph and again loud enough for everyone to hear. "After all" he thought "it was my idea". He sat down and decided to see about getting any rest in at all before arrival and entrance. He saw squirtle sitting next to him asleep. "Lucky" Dan thought "I could not sleep this flight with planning and the exitment of his first mission". "I hope this goes well." He thought again "I wont fail this time like I did the first. After all now I have squirtle". He looked over once more. He saw squirtle still sleeping. "Rest up buddy" he thought before deciding to rest for the last few moments of flight.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Andrew listened to everyones plans and decided not to say anything. He then took the over-excited Bidoof on his lap and started to rub her. After a while, the radio let out a sound:
    "Attention passengers, we will be arriving at Mt. Moon in aproximately six minutes."
    "Allready"? Thought Andrew quietly. He then took Bidoof's ball, called her back and put the ball back to it's place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back