• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Land Of The Umbreon (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Juni and Kirin sat low to the ground, and their fur had turned brown and green to camoflague themselves from the poachers. Silver had run by, and moments later a big red blurr ran past."It looks like the Chosen Umbreon's are stronger than i thought." Kirin said eyeing them cautiously. "How do you know about that?" I asked as he walked out of the shadows. "Later Juni, we don't have time!" he said walking the way Silverbane had run."No wait Ki, I have to find Restren." Juni lead the way back to the quiet meadow with her friend by her side. "So Ki, what have you got against my new friends?" she asked. "Listen Jay... I just don't trust other pokemon. You know why..." he stopped when they reached the eerily silent meadow. "Restren?" Juni whispered.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    I looked a silver
    "yes you're right some are, but i knew one that wasn't but he was a child, i guess the older human have a taste for evil don;t you agree?, and don't thank me for rescuing you, it was the least i could do after you and your friends got me out of that trap"
    silverbane said smiling, and changing back, but the markings on his body were glowing a little,
    he wondered why he was there now...

Darksoft

Break me, Crack me, try me
    Years
    Rahul looked up and saw the other's go. A gun could be heard shooting. Rahul looked up to the sky. It was somehow getting cloudy like it was to rain. A rain of sadness. Thats how Rahul felt sad.
    But he couldn't let the others get themselves murdered by these poachers. He lept over a log and started racing towards them. The wind was in his face so it made it harder with the rubble flying at him. He came to a meadow. It was eery silence. But then talking shot through the air. The familer stench of Poachers reached him. he saw the one who had taken his family. Rahul lunged for him. But he didn't want to kill him. Using a shadow ball he rendered him uncounciss. then turned to see where the others had gone,"hey guys anyone." Rahul was alone in the eery silence onece again. A rolling thunder split threw the air. Somehow that weather must be connected to me. It's using my emoctions for the weather. But they can be swept away easily. Rahul thought. Then took up the task of finding everybody.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    OOC: Ah. I hate to ask but can I get a summary? I was out for two days and I've been reading too much. Gah. Hate to bug everyone.

((Well so far, we had an encounter with the poachers and are trying to find out why they are after us.))

"So it seems." Silver nodded. She noticed Silverbane's markings glowing a little after he changed back. "Hey Silverbane, why are your markings glowing?" She asked tilting her head a little, with a hint of curiousity in her eyes.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
    Juni could hear someone calling in the distance. Kirin's ears twitched, but he kept walking. "Hey that's Rahul" Juni whispered. Kirin ignored her. "Maybe we should go back." Now Kirin turned around. "We can't, we have to find the rest of the pack." "But what about them?" Juni pleaded "What if they need our help?" Kirin turned away and disppeared into the trees. "I'm sorry you guys..." she said looking back. Thunder crashed down on the hill she had been on earlier. She leapt up and ran after Kirin. "Hey wait up!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Bleh. I gotta make up something good for my absence. Where exactly are you guys? I will assume you are back at camp.

IC:
    I shuffled back and forth while looking around camp. No one was around except Silver and Silverbane. Silverbane was quite cautious when he came back. Something bad must had happened. I made my way over towards the two umbreon. While nearing the two of them, I overheard something about poachers and Silver asking Silverbane about his markings. I ,too, was intrigued by his markings and it's glow. Stepping beside Silverbane, I asked, "Is there anything wrong, you too?" I knew I was intruding on their conversation but some things had been bugging me lately.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    "Silver, i don't actually know" silverbane exclaimed confused,
    "well it must meand something" he smiled
    he looked at silver but he tried not to, he saw rahul had left, and i turned to luna, nothing's wrong i just had a little episode, i'll explain when the rest come back ok? , so what now?"
    i asked anxious
    "shall i go and get the others?" i asked wanting more and more to get out of there,i felt something was wrong, i sensed .....danger...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver sensed Silverbane's anxiousness. "I guess we should, would you like to accompany us?" Silver turned to Luna, awaiting his answer.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
    "Kirin?" Juni whispered through the trees. where'd he go? she thought to herself scaning the clearing. No one was there... Wait, Juni could hear paws coming towards her. Suddenly she was tackled to the ground. "Hehe! Tag! your it Jay!" Kirin ran off laughing. "No fair Ki, you cheated!" Juni squealed chasing him. "Did not! Besides you can't catch me anyway!" he teased. "I'll get you now Ki!" Juni yelled as her rings turned turned red again. She jumped and flipped around in midair. She shot another water gun behind her and went soaring towards Kirin. Another backwards flip and she had landed right on his back. "Ha! Told ya i'd get you!" Juni giggled biting his long ear. There was another crack of thunder and Juni jumped. "It's okay Jay, i won't let anything hurt you!" Kirin said grinning. He's so different when strangers aren't around." Juni thought giving him a bright smile in return. "Gee, thanks Ki!"

Last edited:

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Silverbane's senses was right, poachers attacked the camp, looking intentally on finding then, but silverbane was already in the density of the woods, and he stopped and turned
    He was determined to stop the poachers if the came by this way, he was sick of them being on top, he needed to help the others for real
    "I will beta you" he whispered...

Darksoft

Break me, Crack me, try me
    Years
    Rahul was confused. he didn't know where to go. His sense's were telling him to go back. But his heart was telling him to stay. There were to many poachers for him to stop alone but maybe if...Rahul went with his sense's. Heading back he didn't want to be thought of as somebody who had tried nothing. He didn't bother racing back but trudged back. making him more likley to be hunted by the hunter. he didn't care. he wasn't himself no more.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver sensed the poachers approaching. "They are after us." She muttered looking around in alarm. "Where should we hide? I mean if we stay he we'll be caught... any ideas guys?" She turned to the others. They were running out of time and out of ideas.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    He ran at the frst poacher approaching, suddenly berserk was full in action, knocking the poacher staight off his feet,
    "Run, silver and luna, RUN!" He yelled, attacking another poacher
    They were streaming in like ants to sugar, Silverbane couldn't take it for much longer,
    he attacked another with a speacial attack rather than a physical one, and another, he was surrounded
    he howled...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver stepped back when she saw poachers advancing on them in all directions. She laid back her ears and growled. "No way! We fight together!" She exclaimed lounging at a poacher. She bit down on his arm as he used it to shield himself with. The harder she bit down on the arm the harder it became for the poacher to breath. She was trying to cut the flow of air around the human. She wasn't about to forgive these humans who took away her family and cause her friends and family misery.
    The poacher whipped Silver off but she just got back on her feet. She whipped her tail around, causing an enormous gush of wind which cause the poacher to fly back back, into a tree knocking him unconcious. "I'm not about to leave you guys." She mumbled standing her ground.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    He saw silver fight
    "whoa you're strong" Silver's fighting envigorated silverbane
    "we might be strong. but we need to get away, jump on my back again, then i'll run we're faster than them" i yealled, and attacked another keeping the road clear for a run
    "hurry please" io began to beh to the others, i got hit on the head, but refused to give up, attacking another, but the berserk attack began to wear off,
    "you have to hurry"
    he began to fade a little...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "I can't Silverbane. Luna is still here, we can't just leave him here!" Silver looked over to Luna. "I can fight, I have anough energy to support us, at least for a little bit. How about you take Luna first? I feel like a burden to you, you shouldn't worry about me, I'll be fine ok?" She gave him a reasuring look.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Silverbane wouldn't give up, he began to cry,
    "move run the both of you" he began to glow, and he used an unexpected attack
    "good old metranome, contica knew it would come in handy someday" he whispered
    he only wondered what it would do in his berserk state, what move would he use, what would happen?...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver looked at Silverbane with a puzzled expression when he began to cry, shaking her head she nodded and moved back. Did I upset him? She thought looking at him intently. What's he planning to do?

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    What silverbane hadn't reaised is that he had used Ingrain with his metronome move, but he was getting stronger, it began to rain, his tears still flowing, he attacked one poacher after another, then rammed into silver, grabbing luna, hoping they would co operate
    "move" he yelled "those poaches wont be down for so long" again he shouted, still unknown to the fact he was rooted to a certain spot, when he was dragged back he realised
    "**** i can't go, Silver take Luna get out of here, i can look after myself"
    he pleaded

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back