• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The land of the umbreons

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hope I can still join. Can I? Tell me after you've read my character ok?

Name: Luna
    Colors: He has a shade of dark blue and black in his black coloring. His rings emit a white aura in the moonlight.
    Special Ability: He can call out the moon with a loud howl.
    Special Items: Just above his legs and shoulders are white feathers that seem to have mutated from his original hairs. It makes him very light weighted and makes his appearance much different from all umbreons.
    Special Markings: He has certain places where is coloring is a dark black and blue mixed. Some places are parts of his tail, his forelegs, and head. He has a cresent moon on his forehead which he can use to summon the moon during the night.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    RunningPaw slowed his trot and turned his crystal blue eyes onto Silver. He then said in a calm, quiet voice "I think saving the others is the best thing we can do, but we don't even have a plan yet." RunningPaw trotted up to the entrance to the cave and sat down, waiting for Silver. "If we don't even have a plan of attack then we are surly going to get captured like the others were. Whose going to save us then? Nobody. Thats why we have to think this out clearly and not just attack without a paln." Again, the starry sky caught RunningPaw's eyes. He turned his head up to look at them once more, while waiting for a reply from Silver.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Vanyx raced around the cave, screeching and scared. She bumped into an older Umbreon, who didn't seem very nice. He scowled at her, and she ran back the other way toward a few Umbreon who seemed to be talking amongst themselves. She warilty looked up at the tall creatures, since she was a bit shorter, and tears started streaming out of her eyes.

"Um, someone...I lost my parents and all my friends, and there were these big awful monsters that came and..." Vanyx dropped off, and covered her face with her paws, scared to look out.

OOC: For any clueless person out there, VANYX IS CRYING! FOR THE LOVE OF HO-OH, COMFORT HER OR YOU SHALL FACE LONG DAYS OF CRYING. BY YOU. SHE CAN GET QUITE ANNOYING.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Restren walked over to Vanyx.
    "Are you OK? I mean it has been a shock to me too." Restren said looking at Vanyx`s white paw.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Vanyx peeked her head out to look at a larger Umbreon. He seemed nice. He had red lightning bolts all over his body, and a red handkerchief around his neck. From the look of it, he was special like she. He looked like he could produce fire or something like that.

"Hi..." she managed to get out. "I'm Vanyx. I'm only eight. And..I'm scared." Vanyx collapsed against one of Restren's paws, crying. "And everyone teases me because I have a white paw..." she sobbed, acting like nothing was wrong. "And I can turn into anything I want to."

At this, Restren's face lit up a little.

OOC: Well, it was an interesting thing, that's why I bunnied you a little. I only godmod if necessary or allowed.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    "I feel so sorry for you.." He mumbled."My name is Restren. I`m four. My power is just breathing fire at stuff." Restren looked at a magicarp that had jumped out of the river and breathed a flamethrower at it.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    "Oh...all right. Do you want to see what kinds of special things I can do?" asked Vanyx. Retsren nodded, and Vanyx breathed out and sighed. Sparkles surrounded her, and she grew much taller. Wings shot out of her back, and BAM! she was Latios.

<See, I can shapeshift. But I still haven't mastered most legendaries.>

Vanyx stayed in the form for a while, as she liked the attack and flight. She decided to make friends with the other Umbreon as well (Umbreon plural is Umbreon...as with every other Pokemon).

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    "Thats amazing!" Restren exclaimed and smiled. He had made a friend. This was only his second day in the valley so he knew no one except for Vanyx. He walked over to a pond and took a drink. He could feel his fire power lower for a while then come back.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Vanyx, as Latios, smiled and followed Restren over to the lake. She dipped her head underwater, and her eyes opened as wide as Latios's did in Pokemon Heroes when they went after Latias (you'd have to pause to see it, it's just an alarmed kind of look). She pulled her head back out, and gasped. <Scary Pokemon in there,> she said. <I know I'm supposed to like all Pokemon, but...> she pointed it out to Restren, and he laughed.

<Isn't it scary?> she asked about the Whiscash she had seen.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    "Wishcash are a little scary but only to me because I`m part fire. He`s a threat to me. He could PULVARIZE me but trust me. He wouldn`t hurt you as that pokemon. You look like a half bird half water half psychic type!" Restren smiled as he dipped his paw into the water. The wishcase swam away quickly.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    RunningPaw watched calmly as the little Umbreon took the shape of a Latios. His gaze didn't even tweak as the morph and Restren trotted over toward the pound. 'Hmpf..fools. Let them do as they like' RunningPaw then turned and walked calmly into the cave, where all the other Umbreon were. As he walked, he spotted a group of younger Umbreon laughing about something. RunningPaw stopped at the other end of the dark cave and sat down, catching some parts of their convo.

"Yeah..thats right...stupid Umbreon!....white paw......" The sound then got drowned out by all the other Umbreon chatting. RunningPaw's ears twitched as he recognized who the Umbreon were.

'The ones who made fun of that morph...' RunningPaw got up from where he was sitting and walked calmly over to the group. Once he sat down the group got his attention and he said calmly, but loudly so he could get his point across "You think thats funny? Making fun of a younger Umbreon?! You guys are pathetic! Look, not everybdoy is the same, I could be making fun of you for your scarred ear after all!" RunningPaw said, turned his nose toward one of the Umbreons who had a scar across his left ear. "or you for your chipped tail" He spat as he turned his nose to one with a chipped tail. The whole group shuddered back into their corner and RunningPaw continued "Now actually think next time you make fun of someone, mindless brats!" As he finished his lasts words, RunningPaw turned swiftly around and stalked to the back of the deep, dark depths of the cave. Once he got there he sat down and let his bluish-black fur relax on his body. He layed down in his usual napping spot and sighed softly to himself. 'Good. Now that thats over..' RunningPaw turned over to the back wall of the cave and fell into a deep sleep..

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    (OK you`re accepted ^_^ )

Restren looked back to the exit of the cave with water dripping down from his mouth. He then looked back at Vanyx.
    "Are you scared of water pokemon?" He asked shivering. He was feeling chilly but it was just an effect of the water getting swallowed down through his throught.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: Aw, that was so nice Kakashi and Sasuke Lover ^_^ Best friends forever *huggles*

BIC:

Unfortunately, Vanyx's ears were a bit too well in that morph. Hearing only half of what Restren said about how the Whiscash could pulverize him in battle and him asking if she was scared of water Pokemon, she said, <Yeah, OK. Hold on, I think I hear something.>

Vanyx floated over to the cave, and triggered something in her system. The feathers located all over her body hit the sunlight, and she turned invisible, and floated gently over to the other Umbreon, making sure not to bump into anyone, for though she was invisible, she was not intangible, so if she bumped into someone they would feel it and that would not be good for her. So she hovered outside, her two scruffy feet facing the ground as she twitched her ears, listening for the sound of...whatever.

"Yeah..that's right!...stupid Umbreon...white paw..." said the hurtful Umbreon. Vanyx felt tears come to her eyes, and turned un-invisible immediately, though no one looked her way to acknowledge she was there.

"You think thats funny?" yelled another Umbreon who didn't really seem to be one of the crowd making fun of Vanyx. His eyes blazed with a fury Vanyx had not ever seen, besides when her father yelled at her mother, but those were only temporary fights, and her parents had always assured her everything was going to be OK. Besides, her father's eyes burned not nearly as much as the other Umbreon's did.

"Making fun of a younger Umbreon?! You guys are pathetic! Look, not everybody is the same, I could be making fun of you for your scarred ear after all!" he yelled, turning to an Umbreon with a scarred ear. He snapped his head to the right, looking at one with a chipped tail. "...Or you for your chipped tail!" he yelled, and the chipped tail Umbreon backed down a little, clearly embarrased.

"Now actually think next time you make fun of someone, mindless brats!" screeched the Umbreon. Vanyx cowered a little, but she told herself this Umbreon was for her, not against her. Restren seemed to have heard it, for he snapped his head around and looked towards the cave.

The Umbreon who had yelled ran over near a wall of the cave, drifting off into sleep. He looked tortured, maybe yelling at other Umbreon wasn't in his nature. He seemed nice and quiet, for Vanyx hadn't heard him talk yet. But that was only because she had been spending so much time with Restren.

Vanyx made her presence known, and the other Umbreon looked at her with fury. "You know, just because you have a bodyguard doesn't mean that you get to be this super amazing morphing Umbreon," one with small outgrowths of wings said.

Vanyx said nothing, but instead floated over to the Umbreon who everyone else seemed to be calling, "RunningPaw." She curled up near him, changing back into Umbreon form, and fell asleep, dreaming of someday when every Umbreon accepted her, and RunningPaw was right there beside her....

OOC: Should it be Vanyx X RunningPaw, or Vanyx X Restren, etc.etc.? Cause even Pokemon have love ^_^ after all, both of her friends are male. And RunningPaw was all nice to her and all, and she dreams of him, etc.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC:
    Yipes. A love triangle. Hope I don't get drag into it too. :P And if I'm correct, you guys are in a cave, right? Oh well..

IC:
    I walked slowly in a hurtful state as my body trembled at its own weight.

"Huff. Huff. Weeze. N-Need a place to rest."

I muttered and looked for a good hiding and resting place. My body was full of scratches and sores. My escape from yet another poacher had ended. My legs started to hurt even though my body felt light. Every footstep made pain surge throughout my body.

"Hgnnn. G-Gotta k-keep m0ving." I managed to say and continued foward.

I made my way to what seems like a small cave that had no inhabitants. "UmBree.... Cough!" I stopped mid-way of my technique. My white feathers had became gray and that showed my status has become quite critical. As I stood there for a few seconds, I saw and heard some umbreon from inside.

"Gah. There is aready some here. No. I-I've got to keep walking. Ugh...." I said and collapsed.

My legs had given out after the long run, and my body, so heavily wounded that it could not bear pain anymore, collapsed onto the ground right in front of the entrance. I stared into the cave and my world had started to shrink becoming even smaller and darker by the minute. "No. I m-must go on." I encouraged myself but I had become engulfed in darkness as I slept wth the fear of being caught again.

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver sighed lightly and sat down thinking about what RunningPaw had said. He was right, they did need a plan. Sighing yet again Silver observed her suroundings she had noticed that RunningPaw had stood up for an Umbreon that had a white paw, she smiled lightly. Above the group she noticed a slight blur. 'Hm? That's strange...I must be seeing things.' She though as she shook her head. Standing up she noticed an Umbreon with a dark blue and black coat. He had a crescent moon on his forehead, he seemed badly wounded. He collapsed on the ground. As quickly as her feet would take her Silver ran over to the injured Umbreon. "No. I m-must go on." She heard him mumble, but soon went limp. "Hey, are you ok?!" She nudged him. "Wake up! Please don't tell me you're dead!" She exclaimed terrified. "I need to help you!" She mumbled to herself. She picked him up and slid him on her back. She dragged the injured Umbreon to a small cave, and gently slid him off her back. "This is as much as I can do." She mumbled to herself and sat down beside him.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    My head had become engulf in pain and torture. I had started seeing things I've never seen before. My family and friends. Their cries of pain and suffering.
    "I-I must help them." I said to myself in my unconcious state. Once again, darkness had begun to fall over me. I tried to run from it but soon the darkness had caught up with me and I was once again swallowed by darkness.

"No. G-Get away from me. Ah." I mumbled and noticed that I was talking to myself. I slowly opened my eyes and saw darkness again.
    "Huh? Where am I?" I asked and looked around. I was in the cave from before and somehow I had gotten into it. As I looked around, I saw a female Umbreon sitting beside me.
    "Ugh. A-Are you the one who helped me?" I asked as I stared at her. "Uhhh. My head."
    I shook my head and tried to refocus the images I saw.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "No. G-Get away from me. Ah." Silver looked over to the Umbreon and noticed that he was awake. The Umbreon lifted his head and looked around, and when he finally spotted Silver, he asked "Ugh. A-Are you the one who helped me?". Silver nodded slightly. "Yup, how do you feel?" She asked looking at him with concern in her eyes.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    lol *huggles back*

RunningPaw shifted a bit as Vanyx settled down beside him. His tail lightly twitched beside her as he dreamt...

RunningPaw was standing on a large rock with a flat surface in a lake. Right above him was a water fall, the water splashing down and almost reaching him on the rock. The area he was in was surrounded by trees, and an older Umbreon was standing before him. His fur was scruffy, and kinda a scarlet color to it. The scarlet Umbreon looked down upon RunningPaw.

"Huh. Sakaki? A child's name. You shall be known as RunningPaw now"

RunningPaw looked up at the older Umbreon curiosuly and repeated "RunningPaw"

RunningPaw shifted once more, this time lifting his head up, now awake. He blinked a few times and looked down, shocked to see a female Umbreon, slightly younger, sleeping beside him. 'Wait..Vanyx!' RunninngPaw remember when he had defended her in her honor from the group of Umbreons before. 'This is..' RunningPaw gazed down in awe at his CresentMoon necklace. Suddenly a sharp, painful memory came to RunningPaw's mind.

RunningPaw was standing in a grassy feild this time, hiding behind an Oran berry tree out in the open as he watched over his mentor, the scarlet Umbreon, and a female Umbreon, her fur also tinted a scarlet color. RunningPaw leaned in a bit as he caught the conversation they were having.

The female Umbreon licked the male Umbreon's cheek and whispered playfully "Hey Winder..I think we're being watched" She turned her head toward the Oran berry tree and RunningPaw shrunk back a bit, trying very hard not to laugh.

Winder also turned his head "Yeeaahhh I think we are...." he then laughed as he ran across the clearing and pounced on RunningPaw.

RunningPaw rolled over and playfully batted Winder on the head. He got up and looked at Winder and the female Umbreon in slight embarrasment.

Winder looked down and laughed "Don't worry RunningPaw, you'll get your someday too.." He said with a slight glint in his crystal blue eyes.

'Is this..what he was talking about?' RunningPaw blushed slightly as he looked down at vanyx curled up beside him. Then, almost imediatly, he was bombarded with questions. 'Is she the right one though? I mean, am I even ready??' His fur bristled for a moment, then it settled down again 'Wait..Winder said I would know so......' RunningPaw drifted off as he looked down at Vanyx again. 'S-she wouldn't k-know..' Cautiously, RunningPaw looked around his corner of the cave. Once he saw that all the other Umbreon were away he, slowly but gently, bent his head down and licked Vanyx on the top of the head twice. A yawn then escaped Runningpaw's mouth as he layed his head beside Vanyx's and drifted off to sleep..

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Wow is this getting deep. Ghehehehe....

IC:
    "I...ah.. am f-fine. Thank you f-for helping me." I said, with some pain striking me, to the Umbreon and tried to smile a bit but was overcome with pain again. "I-I have not told you my name yet have I? Well....uh.. I-I'm Luna." I said and my face started to fill up with embarrassment for saying my name.
    "I do believe my name is a female's but I have kept it because of my mother. It was my mother's wish. She knows I have great potential as the full moon." I explained and suddenly put my head down.
    "Mom. I hope your fine and sister too. Be strong. I'll find you and sister." I had spoke in my mind.
    "If you would be so kind as to tell me your name?" I asked the female umbreon who helped me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back