• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The land of the umbreons

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: YAYNESS! Runningpaw X Vanyx 4Eva!

BIC:

Vanyx smiled in her sleep as she felt someone lick her on top of her head twice. She was dreaming about almost the same thing as RunningPaw, though hers was a bit more complicated than his. She had never seen another male Umbreon she liked, except for...

"Vanyx," her father said. "I know you don't like that necklace setting you apart from all the other Umbreon, but you've got to wear it. Someday you'll understand that it's not a bad thing to be unique."

"But father, I've already endured so much, and I want to have it off. I don't want to morph, I want to play with the other Umbreon. They think that I'm just some strange mutant Umbreon, and I don't like that."

Vanyx's father's eyes slanted. "Vanyx, you must keep it on. Your mother has endured it, and I chose her for marriage, didn't I? And then she gave it to you, so you must carry it on as a family heirloom."

Vanyx nodded sadly and walked away swiftly. The other Umbreon gathered alongside her, and made fun of her. But then...something approached from behind! Faster than lightning, he came up and barked warnings at the other Umbreon that Vanyx didn't really understand but remembered as...

Vanyx gasped in her sleep. It couldn't have been that she had met him so early on...

"You think thats funny? Making fun of a younger Umbreon?! You guys are pathetic! Look, not everybdoy is the same, OK?!" asked the voice. Vanyx had turned and seen that her savior, from which the other Umbreon had quickly scattered, was small like her but still strong enough to drive them away. She walked up to him and asked what his name was.

"My...name?" he asked her. "Well, my name is Sakaki. But..I'm supposed to be called RunningPaw."

Vanyx woke with a start. She saw that RunningPaw had just awakened as well. "It was you?" she asked. "You saved me before, when all the other Umbreon were making fun of me? When...we were both very young...you saved me?"

OOC: Plot twister thinger ^_^

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    OOC: Lol yeah! ^_^

IC:
    Silver smiled at Luna. "I'm Silver. My brother insisted on calling me Silver, becuase of my oddly coloured rings." She replies with a giggle. "I like your name. I see that is suites you. I'm sure you've got great potential as full as the moon, too." She said smiling. "I hope I'm not being rude, but where is your mother?" Silver asks shyly.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: Hmm...good, good. The plot twist thing is kinda good, though it is considered godmodding on some extent. You'll get away with it this time, but please try not to do it again, ok?

IC:

RunningPaw yawned widely and stared down at Vanyx in shock and disbaleif "Save you?" He said, blushing slightly when he added in thought 'Oh god, I hope she didn't notice me lick her...' RunningPaw then froze as he remember what happened a couple of moons ago...

"Ok RunningPaw you..have to stay here now" Winder said with a sad tone to his voice. They were behind a tree just outside the land of the Umbreon.

RunningPaw gazed up at his mentor "But why?"

"Well.." Winder sighed 'its time for him to know the truth...' Winder turned toward RunningPaw and said in a low tone "I think me and Yuka are being followed" Winder pointed his muzzled toward the female Umbreon from before "And we don't want you hurt. Look, the safest place for you is here. Thye will all welcome you and you will be happy, we're sure of it." Winder bent down and gently licked RunningPaw between his ears. "Use your speed and courage well and you'll fit in fine" Winder stood up. "Now, we must be off" Mointioning towards Yuka, the two leapt off into the bushes and raced off together.

"B-But wait!" RunningPaw called franticly "Will I ever see you again??" He started to run foward, but stopped when he hear a mighty bark in the background.

"You will see us when the time is right, RunningPaw. Now go, go and make yourself fit in!!"

RunningPaw stopped and looked on until Winder and Yuka vanished. He sighed softly to himself and slowly walked into the Umbreon land. There he looked around at all the other Umbreon. 'Wow..they're all so...' He drifted off as he saw a group in a clearing. They looked to be picking on a smaller Umbreon, just about younger then he. RunningPaw growled and leapt foward. "Hey!!"

'That...' He looked down at Vanyx, his ears tweaking down and up nervously. "I...think I rmember that" He said softly to her, his voice shaky a bit.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: OK, won't happen again ^_^

Vanyx looked up like a little kid happily. Well, she WAS a little kid. And she was happy. "Thank you so much; that's twice now you've saved me from those jerk chickens." She looked around and smiled. "Well, not everyone's a jerk I see," Vanyx got up and stretched, her two front paws sliding out in front and her face in a happy, pleasured smile like a cat. She did the same to her back paws, and then ran around in a short circle.

"Who would've thought that so many moons ago, we would have met each other again? And for the same reason, too?" she asked, looking up at the setting sun. It was a little more than halfway in the sky, so Vanyx defined that as setting. She ran off, leaving RunningPaw a bit confused.

"I'll be back soon, I just need to run a little," she said happily as she ran around the cave part of the valley. Since it was so widespread there were many tunnels leading to other parts of the Land of the Umbreons. She lifted an eyebrow when she saw that light was coming in through a small sliver. She sighed, inhaled deeply, making her mouth a perfect cirlce, and then exhaled, blowing out. The necklace began to glow, and she shifted into a different form.

The small Growlithe scampered out through the traingular opening, and emerged into the Valley of the Umbreons. It was lovely; Vanyx had never seen such a thing! Her family had been limited to one side of the valley near the cave, so only her father and mother had gone out and seen the rest. Waterfalls were splashing through the clouds that bordered the valley, and they fell for what seemed like forever. The sun was much bigger than she had seen through the cave window.

Vanyx looked around even more, seeing huge palm trees and small Rattata that had escaped and were now scampering around. That's when she saw something death-defying. A small pink cat was lying on the ground, breathing in and out slowly and looking as if it would die any second. Vanyx ran over to it, and asked, "What's wrong?"

The cat barely was able to asnwer her. <The humans...they have mortally wounded me...> she said, not knowing that a tranquilizer was only a temporary stunning weapon. <I need help...I am Mew, the savior of your species. I helped you escape by distracting the humans..and now I in turn need help.>

Vanyx nodded, and morphed into Latias. She slid the Mew onto her back, and entered another opening her super-sensitive eyes detected. Her red dragon form made the other Umbreon start smirking and stuff but when they saw she brought company they gasped. Vanyx turned back to Umbreon, and panted, falling with all four legs out onto the floor of the cave.

"She says her name's Mew, and she helped save us," Vanyx explained. "She distracted the humans...we need to help her get better."

OOC: Meh, what was Mew gonna do anyway? She was "dying" as she says (cause of course Mew doesn;t know about tranquilizers) and no one was helping her =P

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    'Huh?' RunningPaw's ears twitched as he heard a cry of help from outside the cave. Scampering up from his resting postition, RunningPaw dashed out of the cave and ran up to the cave next to the lake that led to the Umbreon valley. There stood Vanyx in Latias form and.. 'What?? Myuu?' RunningPaw trotted hastily up to them and sniffed Myuu cautiosusly. She currently had her eyes closed and was not moving 'Not dead..good.' He thought as he lifted his head up and noticed the tranqualizer dart in her left shoulder. Carefully, RunningPaw bit the top of the tranqualizer handle and pulled it out slowly. Once it was out he turned to Vanyx. "What happened here? And why is Myuu here??"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "No. You aren't being rude at all. My mother..... was captured by poachers. They took her away and I could do nothing to stop them even if I had the potential of the full moon." I said and tears had started to appear form my eyes. I wiped them away and lifted my head up.
    "But I promise to help her and anyone else who is captured even if I get caught. I'll probably die trying but if I can help them, I'll be happy." I said as a burning flame of strength had started in my eyes. "I know I can do it."

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver felt bad for asking, such a question. Silver smiled sadly. "My parents and big brother were captured too. I want to save them, badly...but...I'm scared. I'm afraid I might die and never see them again." She said. She looked to the ground, and shut her eyes, memories of her parents and brother rushing through her head. "I'm such a coward." She whispered.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "No. It's not that we are cowards. It's that we are not strong enough yet." I said and also tried to comfort her. "I will also help you in your search. I can't bare to see others hurt. I will help you." I said to Silver hoping to ease her from her suffering as well. I tried to stand up but it seems that my strength had not yet been recovered.
    "Huff huff. I think I'm pushing myself too much." I said to myself.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver smiled at what Luna had told her. "Thank you. We can look for both of our families together." She suggested and smiled at him. "I think you should rest up. You're still injured." Silver pointed out. "Go to sleep we can talk later." She smiled warmly at him.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Alright. I'll do as you say. I am getting quite tired too." I wearily said as I began to drift into a deep sleep.
    "You should also go to sleep." I said back to Silver while giving a smile to her. I curled in a cresent shape and closed my eyes as I drifted into a warm and gentle eternal sleep.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Midnight
    Age( 6 months is lowest): 3 (18 human years.)
    Colours: black with dark blue rings
    Specail ability(Optional): I can use the shadows to disappear.
    Specail items: um a black scarf around my neck.
    Specail markings: black rings and a special blue circle on my head which represents a glowing blue moon.(instead of a ring it?s a filled in circle.)
    is this ok? *nervous*

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver nodded and let out a small yawn. She curled up in a tight ball and thought of her parents and her big brother. "Hang on. I'll come and rescue you." She mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

A younger Silver trotted around her older brother, Akira. "Hey Silv, will ya stop that?" Akira asked in an annoyed tone. "what if I don't want to, Aki?" Silver giggled as she kept on trotting around him. "Well if you don't want to, I'll just have to make you stop!" Akira pounced on his younger sister in a playful manner. "Ah! Aki get off!" She screamed trying to escape her brother's clutches. Akira pulled out the feather from behind Silver's ear and trotted away. "Aki! Give that back!" She yelled trying to run after him. "what if I don't want to?" He asked playfully narrowing his eyes. "Aww... please?" She asked scrunching up her face, making her look really cute. "Hm...how about....no?" He laughed as Silver's face dropped to a frown.

everything went black, but soon the scenery changed...

An older Silver was running behind her brother with a frightened expression. "Aki! What's wrong? Where's mom and dad?" She asked with fear in every word. "Just keep running Silver." He yelled back with a determined expression on his face. "But..I...I can't!" She yelled tears streaming down her face. Akira stopped running, and turned to look at his younger sister. "Big brother?" She questioned. "silv, keep on running, get as far away as you can. I'll hold those humans off." He said. "No! Aki I need you! You can't go!" She yelled at him. "I'll be fine, now go." He said softly and nudged Silver on. He smiled softly at her and ran in the opposite direction...

"Aki...no...don't leave me." She mumbled in her sleep. "Please..."

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: Midnight Shadow, I'm not sure you can join...it's been a while since the RP started, but if Danyelle says yes, than ^_^

BIC:

Vanyx panted and lay down on the ground of the cave, her claws in front of her and resting her head on them. <She was in the middle of the valley. I was just running outside for a sec and then I found her. She says she's mortally wounded, but I don't think that the humans would do that to a legendary Pokemon.> She watched as Runningpaw pulled out a dart-like object.

Vanyx hovered in midair as all the Umbreon gathered around Myuu. They were all whispering what to do with her and what the weapon was. Vanyx hovered overtop of the circle and watched as all the Umbreon conversed. <RunningPaw, what is that weapon?> she asked as he examined the dart-like object. <And is Myuu really mortally wounded?>

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    RunningPaw gazed at the dart like object he had just taken out of Myuu and placed on the grass. It had a tube attached to another tube with a handle like object on it. 'This is..'

"Now RunningPaw, today is the day I am going to teach you about humans and the objects they posses."

"Cool cool!!" RunningPaw bounced up and down and pounded the ground eagerly with his front paws.

Winder laughed "Yes, yes. We just have to make sure we are very careful" Thye both were currently in a clearing just outside of Viridian City. RunningPaw was peaking out of the bushes eagerly while Winder sniffed the area around them. "Ok RunningPaw, now follow me" Winder slipped silently along the dark alley ways while RunningPaw followed, his paws thumping almost silently against the hard stone ground. After a while of trotting silently along, they reached a huge white builder. It was almost of oval shape and had a huge white and red ball ontop of it. "Ok RunningPaw, this is the first place to know. This is where the sick or injured Pokemon go to get better."

"Oooo" RunningPaw gzed up in awe at the huge building.

"Now follow me" Winder said quietly while he and RunningPaw trotted to the side of the white building. Another building was next to it, making a medium sized alley way from them to walk through. Winder stopped shortly in the middle of the alley and sniffed the air. "Over here" Winder whispered as he motioned toward a cardboard box that was on its side and opened. RunningPaw eagerly ran over to where Winder was and stopped beside him.

"Whats inside?? Whats inside??" RunningPaw asked with curiousity. Winder flicked his tail once to silence him and then he stuck his head into the box. A few moments later, Winder's head came out of the box. In between his teeth was a tube like object. "Oo! What is it??" RunningPaw asked, thumping his front paws on the ground in anticipation.

"This..is a syringe" Winder said while still holding the syringe in between his teeth. "It an do as much as save a Pokemon's life with the right kinda junk in it, or whatever the humans use..But...." Winder placed the syringe down at his paws and held his head up, his seriosu gaze locking onto RunningPaw's curious one. "If used in the wrong way...it can be deadly"

RunningPaw continued to gaze in shock at the Myuu. "I-I don't know..." RunningPaw stuttered to Vanyx. "B-but I.....I think we have to.....arrRRG!!" RunningPaw yolwed out in frustration. He really had a hard time doing this, let along going through with such a dangerous mission with Myuu, the legendary, and his crush, if she even accepted. RunningPaw crouched down on his stomach and put his front paws over his face. His tail and ears drooped. "I-I think we have to...have to go to....the human land in order to save her Vanyx.."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    sighs. sorry to bother you.*depressed* i quit this rp. my hearts not in it....

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: Aw, Shadow Midnight, I didn't mean it like that...

BIC:

Vanyx's eyes widened. <All...all right. I shall volunteer to go. Who else?> Vanyx asked, seeing the other Umbreon being displeased at going with someone like her. However, she felt that those two Umbreon showing affection for each other at the far end of the cave, and Restren, would go with her. And definitely RunningPaw.

I wonder if I like him, Vanyx wondered. He did lick me, and that is a great symbol of affection in the Umbreon way. So...I would gladly accept if he wants.

Vanyx shook her head to clear out her pondering, and turned to RunningPaw. <But we'd need a big mode of transportation to get us there, and something that's powerful enough to distract the humans if they get at us.>

Then Vanyx smiled. <Oh yeah, I can shapeshift! Not that I can do much else...but anyway, let me think...big Pokemon.> Vanyx went through some of the large Pokemon she had seen when she was a young Umbreon. <No rare Pokemon, for the humans will hunt them down. Maybe...>

Vanyx shapeshifted into a Tyranitar. Since Tyranitar was big enough to carry at least five Umbreon on its back spikes, Vanyx had chosen right. <All right everybody, get on!> she roared.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    As I slightly rested, I had regained some of my strength. I suddenly heard some muttering. It came from Silver.
    'Aki...no...don't leave me. Please...' she had mumbled. I got up, went over towards her, ad looked down at her.
    "She also worries about her family, too." I said to myself looking at her as she slept. I lowered myself and curled around her.
    "Don't worry. I'll protect you, too." I said and fell asleep beside her.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Awww I was gone for two days and I missed so much.... I wanted Restren to be in love with Vanyx.... oh well. He can like her anyways. Have a crush and that but RunningPaw and her will get Busay! lol

Restren woke up in shock. His ears twitched slightly. He had been asleep. But It was scary because at first he was dreaming but then the dream had ended in blackness...

Restren jumped as a magicarp came up from the pond jumping and falling onto the ground. he used a flamethrower on it and placed his left paw on it ready to cut it up. Then he looked over to see Vanyx and RunningPaw had been canoodling. He frowned.

I knew I would have no chance at a girl. I should have listened to my Dad and sister... Ginger, I miss her so much... he thought about his sister. He saw her clearly in his mind. An eevee about half the size of him. She was three point five minutes older than him. She had theyre mothers deep eyes and theyre fathers firey abilities just as he had. Ginger was red with an orange tail tip, orange streaming up the sides of her legs and even a bit of orange down the edge of her left ear. Then he remembered her magic amulet. It made her into a horrible creature every time she was angered. This was bad because of her temper.(Kind of like the hulk only a big scraggly scruffy eevee version of the hulk with firey colours)

Restren opened his eyes from imaginning his sister abd began to strkie his paw at the roasted fish pokemon. He slashed at it for a few moments thinking again.

My sister had a boyfriend. I remember him well. He was black with orange and red all over him shaped like flame blasts. He was firey like me too..... Vanyx and RunningPaw must deserve each other.... I guess I dont deserve anyone.... He thought until the magicarp was slashed enough to eat it. Suddenly he remembered hearing the voice of Vanyx in his dream. He had dreamt about saving mew but....

"I guess I should see if they are really going to save mew...." He turned around and walked over to Vanyx.

"I was asleep.... What happened while I was asleep? Anything specail?"

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Lol, sorry, but RunningPaw is with her now ^^"

RunningPaw frowned as he looked up at the giant Tyranitar. "Well um.." He hesitated, thinking of the right words to say. "I think it would be better..if we go as just ourselves. I mean, with such a big Pokemon we will be too noticable..My plan was just to keep one Umbreon on the lookout at all times when we are running to Viridian. That way if the lookout spots something, then we will be able to hide imediatly."

RunningPaw turned his head as he saw Restren run toward Vanyx. His fur prickled with unease, but he tried not to show it. He trotted up next to Vanyx. "Why don't you change back so you can tell him?" He asked gently.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Restren looked at RunningPaw.
    "Sorry if I startled you... Im Restren. IM one of Vanyx`s..... friends..." he said slowly. Then he looked at Vanyx in her big tyranitar form.
    "Whos this?' he asked Vanyx.
    "Sorry I ask a lot of questions but I was asleep for at least a few houors dont you think?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back