• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Beat?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Last game I beat was Tales of VS on PSP. :3 I beat all the story modes around the 20th and last night I unlocked the last character and decided it was complete. xD; (I'm still missing some percentage in places and my main isn't maxed out and I'm missing cards but... I don't care enough to do all that right now!)

Years
  • Hmm...Its been a while but it was Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and i fully completed it yay ^^ now im trying to complete Star Ocean:First Departure but its gonna take a while...>.< xD

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • The last game I beat was Dead Nation on PS3. I didn't get all the armors nor the achievements (not really trying to get the achievements) because I also got Little Big Planet with the PS3 Welcome Back Program.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • last game i beat was pikmin. was pretty cool but now i need to find money so i can pick up pikmin 2 coz none of my friends have a copy that i could borrow... T.T
    recently i've been on a bit of a role with completing games, where i finished 3 games in the one day last week. the games were bayonetta, tekken 6 and prof. layton and the last specter. of course, i was near the end for all of them, so it only took me 3 hours for all of them combined.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Last game I beat was 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Hours (visual novel + Saw + "escape from the room" game). I aimed for 100% completion of the game, which meant I had to go through all the bad endings (which was extremely creepy and I really mean it) and then finally go for the true ending.

In the end I completed the true ending at 4:30 AM, and it was definetely worth the time. C:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Okamiden. Haven't gotten a new one since. Can't say I liked it nearly as much as Okami. Depressing, really. But still fun and cute :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2011
    Wow....it's been a while since I've played any video games. I think the last one I beat was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on PS3 (which you can download off the PSN, in case anyone was wondering).

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It was a pretty long game, and had some challenging bosses.

NatureKeeper

Currently working on Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. Addicting.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I beat Pokémon LeafGreen two days ago.
    I still have to catch Mewtwo and rebattle the Elite Four.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • Crystal I guess..I beat red on the first try,only using Charizard for real(Others were Revive Slaves)

Working on Gold(I do a lot of challenges in GenI and II)

Years
  • Wow....it's been a while since I've played any video games. I think the last one I beat was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on PS3 (which you can download off the PSN, in case anyone was wondering).

Technically, this was the last game I beat, too (even though it only took about an hour).
    The last game that I beat that took me a significant amount of time was GTA IV, just because I wanted to go back and pick up some of the trophies I missed.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Luigi's Mansion - Completed it with 50 Boos (King Boo doesn't count as one of 50 Boo). I falsely claimed that I got all 50 Boos as a kid because I didn't access that one room with treasures in it on the First Floor and I thought King Boo counts as one of the 50 Boos, which he doesn't.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Just yesterday finished a classic streets of rage 2.
    Instant classic that nobody knows about. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    The last game I completed was Persona 4 a week or 2 ago. But then I started again on New Game+. But before that would have been Pokemon: White.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Shining Force III - It's pretty much 3 games, and took about a month to completely finish. Loved every minute of it. The secret ending hinted at another game, but it's been 14 years, lol.

Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit - Felt like playing this out of the blue again. It's been awhile since I last touched it, and despite the rushed ending I found it more enjoyable than Heavy Rain.

Last edited:

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • Alice: Madness Returns. To be honest...I was quite disappointed. The platforming was absolutely fantastic - triple jumping and gliding was overkill, but eh, it made things not quite as frustrating as the first one, in which dying was extremely commonplace in particular areas - but the combat was monotonous and mediocre, the story was barely there, and the graphics were inconsistent. Wonderland was beautiful, but every human character asides from Alice herself looked like they belonged in Wonderland, and not in London. It was absolutely horrifying, and not ina good way. It didn't really start to get truly crazy until the last chapter either which, whilst visually spectacular, didn't make up for the rest of the game. Being a fan of the original game, I was expecting great things from this game, and it let me down immensely.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have just recently beaten Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescure Team. I know, it's old but I have honeslty never played it completely through once. I started playing and I got totally bored with it, probably because I had loved play PD explorers of darkness, and it had all the new feature in which reverting to BRT; didn't have for obvious reasons. At one point once through the game where you must defeat moltresss it was soo hard, especially when I have a treecko and a tortchic as a team. All I can say is it was total domination from moltres's part. x(

Back