• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    I don't know the name, it was a Christmas movie in which the Santa guy and his elf robbed the mall.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    2012 xD lolz it was so nonrealistic so fake and the only continent on the earth was africa it was the end of the world over HOW THE HECK DID THEY SURVIVE?!?!?!

that was the stupid part...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I got Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for Christmas and spent the entire day yesterday watching it over and over again.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I just saw Invictus last night with my family and it was pretty good. Nothing spectacular but it had its moments so I'd recommend it.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I saw District 9 on DVD, and I can't see why everyone loved it so much. It just kind of seemed stupid. I get that it's supposed to be a social commentary (or something), but I guess that I prefer my movies a little more subtle. If you didn't get the fact that it was a parallel to apartheid South Africa, than there's something wrong with you. :P

I also thought the aliens were ridiculous and completely unbelievable, and their talking sounded like burping and it made me feel like I had to burp, which is kind of like having to sneeze but not being able to sneeze.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ^ lol, movies like that are needed much IMO (except for the burping part, eww)

Jennifer's Body - amazing movie and I loved the story but it got ridiculous at times. People are really not as stupid as some of the characters in this film.

9 - My favorite movie of 2009 by far. Everything was cute but kept me on my toes the entire time. I was expecting to see a rainbow at the end though, considering the song they listened to.
    Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • well, i watched lastly bedtime stories it had adam sandler in it was awesome and funny ^.^

Back