• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

Ayselipera

I think it was Julie and Julia. I watched it On Demand a few days ago. :)

Alec_

Years
  • The last movie that i watched was Chiwawa and Pink Panther 2 from Star Movies. :)

It was pretty funny and exciting! x3~ :D

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The last film I watched was Coraline. Bloody creepy, but it's absolutely fantastic. :>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Currently watching Burton's Sweeney Todd on TV but it's only like 15 minutes in so far. xD;

Last movie I saw otherwise (since I don't remember the one my friends and I watched on New Year's Eve) was the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus with my family. It was a weird movie, though with Gilliam, that's to be expected.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel - I expected more of it. Movie was good, but it was more sad than funny, like it's supposed to be. I wanted to see more of Chipettes and their relationship with Chipmunks. I can't believe that Jeanette and Simon didn't even say a word to each other, Theodore and Eleonore talked to each other only one time. It was good movie, but first one was better.

Alec_

Years
  • The last movie that i watched was A Walk to Remember. :)

It was a love story and it's so romantic~ x3~ :p

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • I've seen

Titan AE
    Anastasia
    Bartok The Magnificent

The recent movie I've seen in theatres was The Princess and the Frog. It was wonderful to see a brand new 2d animated film in 5 years. It felt marvelous.

Back