• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    That means, even if all the normal spots for Co-owners are full, a certain number (which I havent decided yet xD) of Senior Members can still apply

I am a Senior Member, but Im also the Owner :3

Senior Members get to be honored and revered?? Idk, Im still coming up with that one >_<

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    -slaps on head-
    you need to think of these things before you make a FC

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If you had one chance to capture Latias or Latios, which one would you capture? What would you nickname him/her if you wanted to give him/her a nickname?
    Umm... probably Latias. And I probably wouldnt give her a nickname unless I can think of one. (XD, I can never think of good nicknames)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sure you can, May_Eevee >< As long as your a true Lati lover!
    Ehe, you liked Latios? What made you stop liking it? You have to like it to be in this clubbie, other wise, theres no point of you joining ><
    If you had one chance to capture Latias or Latios, which one would you capture? What would you nickname him/her if you wanted to give him/her a nickname?
    Latias, all the way ><
    And yesh, I always name my pokemon, and i would name her...
    Tia? Something to do with her name XD

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ok, May_Eevee and shinyhunter! Welcome back! And sure you can be a Co-owner shinyhunter!
    : / I should probably start toning down the Co-owner acceptance thing...Were getting so many! @_@ Okay guys, we have room for one more Senior Member to be a Co-owner, and two open spots for normal members to be Co-owners! Grab 'em while their hot!

EDIT: shinyhunter and May_Eevee, also dont forget to answer the topic that Shugotenshi said ok?

EDIT2: Since Im getting a few mild, yet underhanded remarks about the phrase 'Senior Member' ¬_¬ I am open to new suggestions about the phrase, ok?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, sure you can XD
    as long as Kai dosen't bite my head off XD

Make sure you answer the topic that Shugotenshi-chan said, and that is:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hey umm.. I was wondering if someone could explain to me why Latias was able to change into human form?? I never got to watch the movie...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I wouldn't mind joining.

Latios and Latias are two of my favourite Pokemon ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Star Poochyena - Yees, I guess so, and when #1/Kai gets back, I'm sure he'll add you to the list
    Cute piccy btw XD

Alex - Just a special ability she has, i guess, Kai would probably be able to tell you in full detail ><

Soulflame Ninetails - mehe, as long as you like her, you can join XD

Pikabloo - yees, i guess so ><

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hey umm.. I was wondering if someone could explain to me why Latias was able to change into human form?? I never got to watch the movie...

Its just a special ability she has because of her "glass-like down (down is the kind of feathers you find on baby chicks)" so, she can change form. Supposedly Latios can too, but they never showed it in the movie...

As for the rest of you, Welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back