• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Its just a special ability she has because of her "glass-like down (down is the kind of feathers you find on baby chicks)" so, she can change form. Supposedly Latios can too, but they never showed it in the movie...

As for the rest of you, Welcome!

Oh I see, Well maybe I should watch the movie. It never aired in the cinemas so I'll have to download it sometimes soon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    :O OHMYGAWSH, you guys!
    Guess what i got in Mystery Dungeon?
    Latios and Latias! XD
    They're really, fun, and Latias is always using Safeguard to protect me, it's so sweet
    Although they're not all that strong - Latias, L28, Latios, LV30 - they're fun...

This is a Spoiler on how to get the Latis, and what you need.

~Happy Days!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, they do... every pokemon has at least one attack, its just like a Slam/Tackle thing and both the latis have Psybeam, Helping Hand, Safeguard and Latios has Memento and i think Latias has Detect or something like that XD

Latios attacks, occasionally and same with Latias, they seem to be more fond of helping you

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    (I'm guessing they'll let you in.)

They sound like they're good in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. o_o Maybe I should actually work on the game, eh?

Has anyone heard any knews about a Latios/Latias themed episode? They've done, like, ever other legendary...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Meheh ^_^
    According to the list that never lies, you can be a Co-Owner of the club! Hi there!

Edit @ Sarah: I know what you mean! The legendary episodes usually come on a few seasons after the pokémon movie came out, so we'll have to look to the Sinnoh Saga I guess

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    XD Maybe, but i dont watch the anime much,
    But all we can do is hope, what kind of story do you think the episode might be?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Aw yeah, answered this one already, but oh well, others havent ^_^

Well, I think it should involve Ash and co. returning to Altomare for a visit somethime, and maybe all the other Latis (there are lot's of 'em ya know!) come too. And then a Latias or Latios is kidnapped?? Hmm... its kinda like the movie >_<;

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hrm, I think that Latias has lost her memory and has no recollection of Ash whatsoever! She has wondered out to wherever and Ash recognises her. Then they all try to get her memory back, Team Rocket tries to steal her, Latios finds her, but gets caught too with Latias, and i reckon, Pikachu saves them! Not Ash. phh, stuff Ash, but Pikachu! Yey!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Or, Pikachu and Latias switch bodies, so it's like, Pikachu gets all close and lovey-dovey to Ash, and he's like wtf?
    Lol that would be funneh XD

And a short would be awesome XD

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Very true ... *RemembersFreakyFriday*

Then Pikachu (in Latias's body) would also follow Ash around, and then he'd be all like "ZOMG! Pokéball GOOO!!!11"

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hrm, I think that Latias has lost her memory and has no recollection of Ash whatsoever! She has wondered out to wherever and Ash recognises her. Then they all try to get her memory back, Team Rocket tries to steal her, Latios finds her, but gets caught too with Latias, and i reckon, Pikachu saves them! Not Ash. phh, stuff Ash, but Pikachu! Yey!
    Lol, everything will eventually have Team Rocket trying to steal the Latis if its an ep.
    Anybody switching bodies would be hilarious
    :rambo:
    Maybe Manafi could make an appearance outside the movie?

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Lol, any way, it would be freaking hilarious! XD

I wonder if that would mean that now Pikachu has Latias' attacks and can fly... It would go something like this:

Ash: Zomg pikachu can flai!!!1one
    Pikachu: Latias! Latias! *glomps Ash*
    Ash: *falls over* zomgwtfbbq!!!
    Latias: *walks(???) over* Pikapii!

And then it would get so confusing that everyone would forget who they were and they'd all witch with someone else. (Except for Brock. Cause he was off cooking some yummy desserts.)

Ash = Meowth
    Meowth = Ash
    Pikachu = Latias
    Latias = Pikachu
    Jessie = James
    James = Jessie
    May = Max
    Max = May

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ash: Zomg pikachu can flai!!!1one