• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice Latios picture, Ratiasu-kun. I saw that you have changed your avatar. Your Latias avatar is shiny. And I noticed that you changed your name, Maddy.
    New topic:
    Who do you think is good in battles, Latias or Latios?

~Rene~ :t025:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh. Mmkay. I get it.

Did anyone notice my name change?

Yes... C:

Nice Latios picture, Ratiasu-kun. I saw that you have changed your avatar. Your Latias avatar is shiny. And I noticed that you changed your name, Maddy.
    New topic:

~Rene~ :t025:

Well actually, if you mean how it changes color, its been that way for a while now o_0 I changed it with my theme.

tbh, there is no right answer to this question. Latias is defensive, Latios is offensive, meaning different battle styles. Of course if you use them together in 2-on-2 battles, what you get is 00ber-pwn4g3!!1

Latias's strategy is my own. Safeguard every 5 turns, beat down the opponent with your attacks, recover when necessary.

Now Latios should have fewer recovery moves, prob'ly just recover. And then you just pummel the opponent with three solid attacks and your SP.ATK ranging between the 300s and the 400s O_Olll hoping that they dont use toxic on you. When that happens, *bing!*, Psycho Shift and now they have toxic and hopefully you can KO them on your next turn! Yayy for SP.ATK!! ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sarah changed her name :3 YEYZ. Luff you all who noticed, without me saying. >w< (Rene, Sarah and Kai)

I have an awesome moveset for Latias, or any pokemon that have a defensive thing.

Toxic (gotta love it >_0)
    Protect
    Double Team
    Healing Move

Use Toxic first, then rounds of Double Team and Protect. Then, if they hit you, use the healing move. This has happened to me differently, with that Quasgire, but it still cheeses me off so bad. Not being able to attack and your health slowly diminishing is a real pain in the butt. Not only does it frustrate the person (it's so fun to watch!), it hits them bbaadd. I'm not sure if Latias can learn it, but if it could...

1T WUD PWN @11 0V J00S! :3 Happy reading.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'm going away for 5 days tomorrow. Band Tour :3. See you all then!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Awuuu. I'll miss you, Maddy-kins!! XDDD

So... Anyone have a Lati topic? I started drawing a picture of them. I'll post it when I'm done.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    ZOMG name change! ^_^

That moveset is pretty good, although you will get walled pretty bad by any steel or poison type (they are completely resistant to poison
    attacks ._.) and you wont be able to use that set in "official" competitions because Double Team is banned (this is if were saying that Latias isnt already banned just for being Latias T_T.

lol have fun on the tour!

Hmmm ... topic...topic... nope! not tet! ^_^;

"Of course I want to play with Ash!!"
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Latias's expression is so cute here~desu!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The Lati Fan Club? Awesome!!! Can I join? I think Latios:os:and Latias:latias: are awesome:D

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Uh-but it may have been Bianca's way of saying thank you for saving the city. Or Bianca pretending to be Latias. XD

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    The Lati Fan Club? Awesome!!! Can I join? I think Latios:os:and Latias:latias: are awesome:D

Sure you can join! Welcome~desu!!

Question: Do you think it was Bianca who kissed Ash in the end of the movie? Or was it Latias?

I think it was Latias because for one thing, she didnt say anything, and also she wasnt wearing Bianca's hat! C:

Years
    Question: Do you think it was Bianca who kissed Ash in the end of the movie? Or was it Latias?
    well maybe bianca really liked ash and didn't want to show it so she acted like latias to hide it

i know its a stupid idea but anything could happen......i mean serously this is a show you know

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    well maybe bianca really liked ash and didn't want to show it so she acted like latias to hide it

i know its a stupid idea but anything could happen......i mean serously this is a show you know

could be right, but I have my douts.(did i spell "douts" right?) Yeah, it is just a show, but oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back