• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Here a pic
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Thanks and it looks like the picture's links are broken. Anyway, I got a new topic: Will you use your Latias/Latios only against the Elite Four?

~Rene~ :t025:

Who's links? Mine?

I actually have used Latias against the Elite 4 by herself. And its no easy task. I used PP Max on all of her moves, and even then, she ran out of PP on all of her offensive moves right after we defeated the champion! So If youre like me, who has lots of defensive moves, I wouldnt recommend taking her in alone, otherwise youll have to resort to Struggle o.0

Here a pic
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Er... that link is broken too >.<

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Will you use your Latias/Latios only against the Elite Four?

I don't have a Lati@s ^^" I want one, so bad. But, if I did, I'd give it a go.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years

No way. I have a general rule about using legendaries in the game generally, but not only that Latias (only) is on my list of fave legendaries I consider the Latis (as well the Raikou, Entei, Suicune, the 1st generation birds, the Regi's and the those 4th gen one found at the lakes.) "minor" legendaries, meaning I will use them on a team outside the Elite Four and even in battles between other people.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Yeah, it still bugs me how more people are leaning toward the opinion that the Latis are uber even without Soul Dew. I hate to admit this, but this is in our defense, but Ive seen poor Latias get smoked by a Ludicolo! ='( Then of course there are the obvious things that get in her way like TTar, Salamence, And Metagross. Even Heracross and Rhyperior. Add any of those with Choice Band, and unfortunately, the Latis dont stand a chance! T_T There are lots of ways to counter them, so Soul Dew-less Latis are, imo, NOT uber.
    </rant>

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    My friend, Jared, says that the Latis are a really good Semi-Sweeper (whatever that means... >_>), or something like that. I'm trying to make a team that is awesome and has no legendaries, but I might have to get one... Somewhere. *Looks at Kai*

My team, I'm trying not to copy yours, Kai, as I've got a new found love for Skarmorys. Lucky me, I got a Nervous nature (Ups Defence or something, as if Skarmory needed it anymore!) It's gonna have a Pikachu. And some other stuff that LOOKS weak. But isn't. :3 Good plan?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Who's links? Mine?

I actually have used Latias against the Elite 4 by herself. And its no easy task. I used PP Max on all of her moves, and even then, she ran out of PP on all of her offensive moves right after we defeated the champion! So If youre like me, who has lots of defensive moves, I wouldnt recommend taking her in alone, otherwise youll have to resort to Struggle o.0
    It's mine. Now I can see the pictures. And nice answer you have. I will answer the topic now.
    No, I don't have Latias or Latios yet in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. But I have the Latis in my Pokemon Crater team. But I am not using them alone against the Elite Four.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    In the end I prefer to train those I like and not necessary any that are "considered" uber. I don't consider the Lati's uber but I do consider them powerful. I use pokemon mainly because I like them, not mainly for power's sake.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    My friend, Jared, says that the Latis are a really good Semi-Sweeper (whatever that means... >_>), or something like that. I'm trying to make a team that is awesome and has no legendaries, but I might have to get one... Somewhere. *Looks at Kai*

My team, I'm trying not to copy yours, Kai, as I've got a new found love for Skarmorys. Lucky me, I got a Nervous nature (Ups Defence or something, as if Skarmory needed it anymore!) It's gonna have a Pikachu. And some other stuff that LOOKS weak. But isn't. :3 Good plan?

Sweepers are Pokémon that have a good movepool and good offensive stats to make use of it and are able to "sweep" opponent teams without much trouble (Wow! Where'd that name come from? ;)) The Latis are good sweepers, but I use Latias more defensively (like she's supposed to) and Latios like a sweeper a.k.a. like he's supposed to x3

Skarmorys are good, yes they are! ^_^ They pretty much stand up to anything theyre not weak against (fire and electric T_T) But other then them, Toxic, Spikes x3, Aerial Ace hasnt failed me yet! Yay!

@Soulflame Ninetales: Well I guess they fall under that category still, then! ^_^ The Latis are powerful, and theyre my faves of all time!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hrm ... I dunno if we need an actual topic, although Ill throw something out there so we have something to talk about =/:

What Lati stuff do you have? Meaning like plushies? Figures? Cards? Anything!

Other than that, we can just talk about random things involving the Latis. I might post s'more screens of the movie if you pplz like! ^_^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What Lati stuff do you have?
    I have 1 Latios Pokemon card and the Latis movie VCD.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Nuffink, to be honest. V_V Not even one altogether. T_T

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hm! forgot to answer my own topic! ^_^; Lets see, I wont go too far.. I gots one of those Latias figures, I have numerous pictures Ive drawn of them (a.k.a. wall hangings), Pokémon Heroes DVD, and the Latias and Latios cards that came with it (a.k.a. bookmarks), and finally I have the Japanese version on my comp (a.k.a. uber-coolness!).

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Lawl, pure, widescreen, non-tinted video goodness! ^_^ Ash looks funny here!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ash looks like he has a pointy tooth ... A little.
    LOOKSIE AT THE INVISIBLE LATI!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    >_> I saw it from way back. Your eyes are stoopid. :3

TWO PIXELS MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE, KAI-BOY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back