• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answers, everyone. And welcome back, Sarah. I have a new topic. Here it is:
    What will be Latias/Latios's favourite attack combo in the contest appeals?

~Rene~ :t025:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    CLICK
    This will explain it, Maddy.

ZOMGWBITSSARAHIMISSEDU!!!1

Ooh, sounds nasty! But you didnt mention me!! T_T ah j/k its alrite. Its fine knowing that youre ok! ^_^

Nice answers, everyone. And welcome back, Sarah. I have a new topic. Here it is:

Thats an interesting question! Noting that in contests, every Dragon-Type move combos off a previous one, adding up to instant awesomeness, things get reeeeeaally easy here! And Id bet that Latias would like to do a Dragon Dance > Dragon Pulse combo (seeing if she had Dragon Dance bred for contests =/) Latios would be cool doing a Dragon Rage > Dragon Claw combo, being the fierce type ~_^

Hehee ... more invisible Latis!

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Oh yeah, and ~Rene~ has moved up another rank to become LatiLoverEX!!! Congratz!
    (Yeah, Sarah, we recently took up a ranking system to "motivate" ppl to post more! And it's working devilishly splendidly well! ^_^)

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    ZOMGWBITSSARAHIMISSEDU!!!1

Ooh, sounds nasty! But you didnt mention me!! T_T ah j/k its alrite. Its fine knowing that youre ok! ^_^

Thats an interesting question! Noting that in contests, every Dragon-Type move combos off a previous one, adding up to instant awesomeness, things get reeeeeaally easy here! And Id bet that Latias would like to do a Dragon Dance > Dragon Pulse combo (seeing if she had Dragon Dance bred for contests =/) Latios would be cool doing a Dragon Rage > Dragon Claw combo, being the fierce type ~_^

Hehee ... more invisible Latis!

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Oh yeah, and ~Rene~ has moved up another rank to become LatiLoverEX!!! Congratz!
    (Yeah, Sarah, we recently took up a ranking system to "motivate" ppl to post more! And it's working devilishly splendidly well! ^_^)

Haha, awww. I dreamt about you too. Quite often. I just couldn't spell your username off the top of my head. XDD

What's the current topic? o_o;

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Um. It's on the front page, but this > "What will be Latias/Latios's favourite attack combo in the contest appeals?" < I guess...

I missed you so much. I also replied at that thread. And to be offtopic, do you have D/P and WiFi?

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I have Pearl, but I do not have WiFi... Is there a way to get it on your own computer?

EDIT: And thank you very much, Maddy. I missed you too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yees. You can get a wireless router ($150 / £60 plus (I think, I used a converter... ^^")) which is used for laptops as well :3

OR!

You can get a WiFi USB Stick. ($60 / £25 plus) I heard they screw up a lot. But they're cheaper and can be only used for Nintendo WiFi. I think.

I personally use a router. It works all the time and the range is quite large. And when you get it, Kai can give you a LATIS! >w< I dun have one. I'M WAITING, KAI >:3

Sarah said:
    And I love you too Maddy-kins. XDDD
    Sarah said:
    EDIT: And thank you very much, Maddy. I missed you too.

:3 Ditto. You must get MSN or something. I want to talk.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Latias- Dragon Dance and Dragonbreath combo
    Latios- Psychic and Dragon Pulse combo

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yees. You can get a wireless router ($150 / £60 plus (I think, I used a converter... ^^")) which is used for laptops as well :3

OR!

You can get a WiFi USB Stick. ($60 / £25 plus) I heard they screw up a lot. But they're cheaper and can be only used for Nintendo WiFi. I think.

I personally use a router. It works all the time and the range is quite large. And when you get it, Kai can give you a LATIS! >w< I dun have one. I'M WAITING, KAI >:3

:3 Ditto. You must get MSN or something. I want to talk.

I'll try too. -will try not to forget- XD

I just got Latias and Latios figures from my dad!! (He's in Japan on business). SQUEEEE!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Nooooo! I only have a Latias one! I gave my Latios to a friend, but ... but ... his dog ate him TT_TT

I havent even begun to restart Sapphire again! Three weeks was a long time to find the Timid Latias (though it was worth it) and if you pplz want one, itll probably take a week (each) to find one, and if you want a certain natures, probably a few more weeks (each) o_0

Yeah! Dont forget to check the front page once in a while to stay updated on topic and ranking information! And I may just update that ugly ol' pic I drew for it too! ^_^

~Latias in disguise...
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    May I join?

I originally liked Latios more than Latias, but once I found out about shiny pokemon, I fell in love with Latias. I've been soft resetting for a shiny one on my game for months now. My adoration for Latias has subsided a bit (due to the fact that I've been looking for a shiny one for so long now), so I'd have to say I like both equally.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    May I join?

I originally liked Latios more than Latias, but once I found out about shiny pokemon, I fell in love with Latias. I've been soft resetting for a shiny one on my game for months now. My adoration for Latias has subsided a bit (due to the fact that I've been looking for a shiny one for so long now), so I'd have to say I like both equally.

Whoa, just yesterday the shiny Latias was in your Avy, does that mean you found her?! Congratz!! ^_^ and welcome again!

~Just in time.
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    :3 Awesome pictures, guys.

Welcome, Fufu. :3 Awesome that you're hunting one. I got my first shiny the other day when I reset my Diamond. I caught a Bashful Starly! The third pokemon I saw. BOY! Was I lucky! >w< But if you get Latias, you can duplicate it on Emerald AND GIVE ONE TO EACH OF US =D

Just kidding. Wouldn't put you through that much stress. But! Kai, by the way... Naw, kidding again.

I don't think you have to reset your game to find a shiny one. On Kai's hunt for a Timid one, the television show about the Latias is when the stats, nature and shinyness is set, I think. So no need to keep reseting! I think...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I don't think you have to reset your game to find a shiny one. On Kai's hunt for a Timid one, the television show about the Latias is when the stats, nature and shinyness is set, I think. So no need to keep reseting! I think...

Thats what he means by reset. C:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back