• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Haha. Although, I doubt Nintendo would make a new form because all the new forms are coming from the 4th gen. Unless they're doing a complete make-over of all the legendaries? But, it's still fun to dream.

Well, I remember my friend Lily made some kick-ass new forms of the Lati. But I think she deleted them off her Photobucket, too bad I didn't save them. I'll ask her later if she still has them, I could show you guys... asking her first, of course. xP

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Lol I have a spare shiny Latias I posted on the GTS. I wanted to get a Latias with a Soul Dew for it. D: Because I gave my friend back her Action Replay and couldn't be bothered getting it back to get one. OR I COULD GET ONE LEGITIMATELY ON SAPPHIRE. >:U

LOL HAIGUIZ. IM BACK =D

lolz wb Maddee. :D

lol did anyone ever trade it? Was that a legit one? I hear that the GTS blocks hax.

Yo. Long time no see, Maddy.

I like Shaymin's Sky Form better than her Normal Form. Giratina does look better normally, but his Origin Form isn't terrible.

I think I heard that Regigigas is getting a new form, as well. I think it's called his "Another Forme".

I actually like both of the alternate forms quite a lot, much to the degree that you said. I sure hope the "Another Form" thing is just poor Japanese translation, or else that'd be one of the worst names I'd ever read! :0

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    lol did anyone ever trade it? Was that a legit one? I hear that the GTS blocks hax.

... SO THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T GET IT. D:

I tried to trade it but it kept saying OH DEAR ITS BEEN TRADED AWAY TOO BAD. Aww crap, I wanted that Soul Dew so bad. D:

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I like Latias more than Latios, it's probably because it colors look more... warm. Both of them are cute and also good in battles with Soul Dew!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    ... SO THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T GET IT. D:

I tried to trade it but it kept saying OH DEAR ITS BEEN TRADED AWAY TOO BAD. Aww crap, I wanted that Soul Dew so bad. D:

lol.. if you got a hacked Latias, why didn't you just get a Soul Dew while you were at it? x3

I like Latias more than Latios, it's probably because it colors look more... warm. Both of them are cute and also good in battles with Soul Dew!

Yeah, I like Latias's color combo better too. Her gold eyes also change things up a little too, whereas Latios is just blue and red.

and yeah, the SoulDew pretty much makes them completely uber raising their special stats into the 400s-500s. No wonder they're banned |D ... it kinda saddens me still.

Anyone else know if the Latis (Souldew-less) are still banned except for the uber metagame?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Ugh. Hax. No me gusta. I prefer to work for my pokemon.

It's very strange...I can see that certain aspects of my sig *ahem*thedragons*ahem* are slowly infecting other sigs. Hehe...hehehe...I have gained momentary control of your minds!

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I sent out telepathic waves telling them to use the Latis in their sigs...

I usually work for my Pokemon, but I have Ruby and not enough money to get Sapphire/Emerald, so someone hacked for me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    :0 I just can't be bothered catching that stupid Latios in my Emerald. IT JUST KEEPS GETTING AWAY. As well as once i do, i'll trade it and all my good Pokémon to Diamond then reset. I also have to get Suicune from LeafGreen. x_x ARRARARRR

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ugh. Hax. No me gusta. I prefer to work for my pokemon.

It's very strange...I can see that certain aspects of my sig *ahem*thedragons*ahem* are slowly infecting other sigs. Hehe...hehehe...I have gained momentary control of your minds!

lol, I like my sig the way it is (The image could use a little update, though), so no clickables invading mine!

I sent out telepathic waves telling them to use the Latis in their sigs...

I usually work for my Pokemon, but I have Ruby and not enough money to get Sapphire/Emerald, so someone hacked for me.

Yeah, I do usually work for mine too. I soft-resetted for a MONTH to get a Timid Latias. =_=; Simply with the nature, no shininess and the IVs were nothing special, that is.

However, I won't be bothered doing so for a 0.0015259% chance of finding a shiny. D: Life is short!

:0 I just can't be bothered catching that stupid Latios in my Emerald. IT JUST KEEPS GETTING AWAY. As well as once i do, i'll trade it and all my good Pokémon to Diamond then reset. I also have to get Suicune from LeafGreen. x_x ARRARARRR

Aw come on! I told you my foolproof method, right?! D: As long as you have a master ball, you're set!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I have Emerald and Sapphire. I feel kind of evil now...

Oh, and did I mention I have around five or six Latias' in Pearl? GTS FTW. Unfortunately, none of them are competition-worthy (which may be why they ended up on the GTS in the first place...).

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I have Emerald and Sapphire. I feel kind of evil now...

Oh, and did I mention I have around five or six Latias' in Pearl? GTS FTW. Unfortunately, none of them are competition-worthy (which may be why they ended up on the GTS in the first place...).

Huh??? "five or six Latias"?! How did manage to have them?! Wait a minute... did you clone them or are they from trades in Pal Park??? >_>

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    May I join please? I just simply love Latias :D.

However I won't be on very much because of collage.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I just restarted one of the games to get multiple Lati@s. Like, I know what I did with Sapphire and Ruby was exchange Pocket Monsters consistently, starting over, and getting more Lati's. |D

I stay away from GTS these days. D: Hopefully Global terminal in Platinum is more refined.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back