• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
  • Chuck Norris is an American icon of toughness and the ability to kick ass.

Seriousness aside, Chuck Norris is the father of God.

When God said "Let there be light!", Chuck Norris said "Say please!"

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door, divide by zero, is the reason why Waldo's hiding, counted to infinity twice, and can run around the world so fast he punches himself in the back of the head.

Yet Latias can beat him. ^^

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Latias disbanded soviet Russia with a rubber band, caused the first ice age by blowing on a bowl of soup, and has pi memorized to the last digit. The magma contained within the earth was extracted from one of her red feathers, and she created Mount Everest by twitching her smallest left claw while sleeping.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • OMFG I've been gone WAYY too long! So sorry guys!! >_<

School has been eviscerating me right now, but that's the oldest excuse in the book.

Unfortunately I've missed so much that I couldn't possibly reply to all the posts and stuff on the previous page. I'll try to catch up with stuff over the next few days.

Anyways, on to join requests... Welcome to you all! I'll add you guys immediately! It's great to see so many more ppl joining now! ^^

Oh god, how come I haven't stumbled upon this earlier? I really need to come out from under my rock...

Anyways, can I join this club?

Oh, and I think most people prefer Latias cause she's so darn cute! While Latios is more coolish-looking.

can I join the fanclub? Latias is my favorite Pokemon, she is soooo cute!!! Watch my Top 10 favorite pokemon vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysNHY98ON90

Can I join??? I love the Latias and latios!

If I missed any of you, please please please don't hesitate to let me know! :D

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • Latias disbanded soviet Russia with a rubber band, caused the first ice age by blowing on a bowl of soup, and has pi memorized to the last digit. The magma contained within the earth was extracted from one of her red feathers, and she created Mount Everest by twitching her smallest left claw while sleeping.

Don't forget, she discovered the cure for the common cold (but forgot where she put it), caused the Mt. Saint Helens blast by sneezing, discovered the first Philosopher's stone, and subsequently transmuted Chuck Norris into existance, was the referee the fight betwen Chuck, Falcon, and T that ultimately spawned the universe, made the dinosaurs die out when she got sick, and caused the 1977 New York Blackout. That one was a Practical Joke.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • She can also exist in two places at once, and can cause the sun to rise by thinking hard. Oh, and she always gets perfect cell phone reception, wherever she goes. She's telepathic, however, so this is an obsolete fact.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Scientists have recently discovered that the energy released in the Big Bang is equivalent to one of Latias's Scratch attacks.

Latias kills two stones with one bird.

Krakatoa was the result of Latias being annoyed by too many people talking in 13375p34k.

When Latias falls in water, Latias doesn't get wet. Water gets Latias.

Latias ALWAYS knows where Carmen SanDiego is. And Waldo.

Latias has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. She won the 1983 World Series of Poker while holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades, and a green #4 card from UNO.

If you Google "Latias getting pwned", you will get 0 results.

The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Latias blew off one of the sides.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Oh h'oh, Chuck Norris spinoffs? XD

Sounds like fun... I can't come up with any right now, but I'll see what I can do in the future. =]

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Once, there was a tranquil town surrounded by a beautiful forest filled with cute, furry woodland pokemon and lovely trees. Then Latias found it.

We now know this place as Chernobyl.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Hey, Latias may be all-powerful, but she's nice too! :> Unlike Chuck, who just kills everyone in sight.

If Latias has five dollars, and you have five dollars, Latias has more money than you.
    Latias does not get frostbite. Latias bites frost.
    In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Latias was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.
    Latias actually built the stairway to heaven.
    Latias doesn't have blood. Magma flows in her veins.

Commander_Latios

Years
  • let's see...

When God said let there be light, Chuck Norris said "say please," and Latias scolded him for being so bossy.

Latias created excalibur and then gave it to Arthur in disguise.

Latias accidentally whipped up Hurricane Andrew when Jack Thompson accused her of causing child violence. Unfortunately, it didn't kill him.

Latias is the reason we have chocolate, coffee, and laptop computers. Other people just claim credit to make themselves look good.

Latias invented marriage. before then, everybody was all confused, so she said "hey. have a ceremony."

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Latias invented marriage. before then, everybody was all confused, so she said "hey. have a ceremony."

Later, she professed it to be the greatest mistake of her life.

j/k

The world's fastest car has seven gears. 1, 2, 3, 4, Super-fast, Ludicrously-fast, and Latias-fast.

In an emergency, Latias can be used as a flotation device.

When Latias is ready to wake up, she tells the sun to get the above the horizon.

The speed of light was instituted because Latias didn't want get winded outflying it. Latias hates to sweat.

If you gave Latias a typewriter and 0.000000000000000000001th of a second she can write the Complete Works of Shakespeare, despite not having any fingers.

Some people say that Latias is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.

Only Latias can prevent forest fires.

Last edited:

Commander_Latios

Years
  • Whenever it rains, it's really just Latias playing with a sprinkler.

Gravity my foot, Latias is the only reason that things don't float off into space.

In 1945, Latias got in a fight with a Kraken. The next night she got sick from eating too much sushi. The area she threw up on is called Hiroshima.

Bill Gates is one of the richest men in the world. Latias is richer than all of them, athough she isn't a man.

Latias came to save Jack just because she missed him. (lol, I'm watching POTC: AWE at the time of typing, couldn't resist.)

When Latias snored, the dinosaurs went extinct.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Okay, I've numbered these Chuck Norris-spinoffs.

1. Latias disbanded soviet Russia with a rubber band.
    2. Latias caused the first ice age by blowing on a bowl of soup.
    3. Latias has pi memorized to the last digit.
    4. The magma contained within the earth was extracted from one of her red feathers.
    5. She created Mount Everest by twitching her smallest left claw while sleeping.
    6. She discovered the cure for the common cold (but forgot where she put it).
    7. Latias caused the Mt. Saint Helens blast by sneezing.
    8. Latias discovered the first Philosopher's stone.
    9. She subsequently transmuted Chuck Norris into existance.
    10. Latias was the referee the fight betwen Chuck, Falcon, and T that ultimately spawned the universe.
    11. She made the dinosaurs die out when she got sick.
    12. Latias caused the 1977 New York Blackout as a practical joke.
    13. She can also exist in two places at once.
    14. She can cause the sun to rise by thinking hard.
    15. She always gets perfect cell phone reception, wherever she goes. She's telepathic, however, so this is an obsolete fact.
    16. Scientists have recently discovered that the energy released in the Big Bang is equivalent to one of Latias's Scratch attacks.
    17. Latias kills two stones with one bird.
    18. Krakatoa was the result of Latias being annoyed by too many people talking in 13375p34k.
    19. When Latias falls in water, Latias doesn't get wet. Water gets Latias.
    20. Latias ALWAYS knows where Carmen SanDiego is. And Waldo.
    21. Latias has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. She won the 1983 World Series of Poker while holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades, and a green #4 card from UNO.
    22. If you Google "Latias getting pwned", you will get 0 results.
    23. The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Latias blew off one of the sides.
    24. Once, there was a tranquil town surrounded by a beautiful forest filled with cute, furry woodland pokemon and lovely trees. Then Latias found it.
    We now know this place as Chernobyl.
    25. If Latias has five dollars, and you have five dollars, Latias has more money than you.
    26. Latias may be all-powerful, but she's nice too.
    27. Latias does not get frostbite. Latias bites frost.
    28. In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Latias was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.
    29. Latias actually built the stairway to heaven.
    30. Latias doesn't have blood. Magma flows in her veins.
    31. When God said let there be light, Chuck Norris said "say please," and Latias scolded him for being so bossy.
    32. Latias created excalibur and then gave it to Arthur in disguise.
    33. Latias accidentally whipped up Hurricane Andrew when Jack Thompson accused her of causing child violence. Unfortunately, it didn't kill him.
    34. Latias is the reason we have chocolate, coffee, and laptop computers. Other people just claim credit to make themselves look good.
    35. Latias invented marriage. Before then, everybody was all confused, so she said "Hey. Have a ceremony." (Later, she professed it to be the greatest mistake of her life.)
    36. The world's fastest car has seven gears. 1, 2, 3, 4, Super-fast, Ludicrously-fast, and Latias-fast.
    37. In an emergency, Latias can be used as a flotation device.
    38. When Latias is ready to wake up, she tells the sun to get the above the horizon.
    39. The speed of light was instituted because Latias didn't want get winded outflying it. Latias hates to sweat.
    40. If you gave Latias a typewriter and 0.000000000000000000001th of a second she can write the Complete Works of Shakespeare, despite not having any fingers.
    41. Some people say that Latias is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.
    42. Only Latias can prevent forest fires.
    43. Whenever it rains, it's really just Latias playing with a sprinkler.
    44. Gravity my foot; Latias is the only reason that things don't float off into space.
    45. In 1945, Latias got in a fight with a Kraken. The next night she got sick from eating too much sushi. The area she threw up on is called Hiroshima.
    46. Bill Gates is one of the richest men in the world. Latias is richer than all of them, athough she isn't a man.
    47. Latias came to save Jack just because she missed him.
    48. When Latias snored, the dinosaurs went extinct.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • The pyramids of Giza aren't perfectly aligned because of aliens, but because Latias was applying for a job as a contractor.

Latias was the Pokémon Who Lived.

Saying "no" to drugs never did anyone any good; on the other hand, saying yes to "Latias" actually can keep you drug-free.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • This is the most attention this thread has ever had. Ever.

The triangle on Latias' chest is actually a scar from when the Triforce was created using her flesh. Someone asked her why it was blue, and they spontaneously burst into flames.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Latias's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Latias eats lizard legs. Hence, snakes.

Latias CAN believe it's not butter.

When taking the SAT, write "Latias" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

Everyone loves Raymond. Except Latias.

Latias doesn't bowl strikes, she just knocks one down and the other nine faint.

It takes Latias 20 seconds to watch 60 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back