• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    If you had one chance to capture Latias or Latios, which one would you capture? What would you nickname him/her if you wanted to give him/her a nickname?

I almost forgot about this club! I'll hope that doesn't happen again. :D

This is a hard question. I used both Latis frequently, but I'd have to go with Latias, because Latias won me more battles. Plus, Latias is win.
    Latias + LO + Recover = PWNage.
    Plus, I get to fly on it! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now, the nickname......
    I'd keep it as is. I don't like nicknaming Pokemon.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hey Volta. If you had read the announcement, I have a question. Will you still be creating a new version of this club?

If I'm not mistaken, the announcement is saying they're scrapping the Social Groups system (accessible in your User CP) and not the Pokémon Community Groups, so I believe we're safe.

If I am mistaken, then you can bet I'll definite remake this. XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    If you had one chance to capture Latias or Latios, which one would you capture? What would you nickname him/her if you wanted to give him/her a nickname?

I don't know if I'd actually try to catch one...I think it would be better to try to make friends with one while still allowing it to remain free.

If I had to catch one, I'd go for a Latias, and I'd nickname her Abigail. Or I'd call her whatever her birth name was. I'd assume Latis have names given their social structure and high intelligence level.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I wouldn't want to catch one. But if I had to, I would release Latias immediately.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years

I don't know if I'd actually try to catch one...I think it would be better to try to make friends with one while still allowing it to remain free.

If I had to catch one, I'd go for a Latias, and I'd nickname her Abigail. Or I'd call her whatever her birth name was. I'd assume Latis have names given their social structure and high intelligence level.

It would be interesting to see what a Lati society would be like. I'd imagine if they're capable of communicating with humans, then they'd be able to establish a society beyond animalism. In the legend of Altomare, all the Latis seemed to come from some certain place. I'd want to go there. :x

Circuit

Years
    I know. I really, really wish I was Ash! I wish Latios didn't die though. That was really upsetting.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I know. I really, really wish I was Ash! I wish Latios didn't die though. That was really upsetting.

Yeah, it was really sad how he died. But it was nice to know that the writers of Pokémon weren't afraid to have death. Latios and Lucario are a few of, if not the only Pokémon ever to truly die.

Circuit

Years
    Yeah, the Soul Dew. I want to live in Altomare.

EDIT: It is never busy around here.

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hey look, more inactivity! Yaaaayy!

Sorry, I won't let this club die just yet. There's still more to do before I graduate from college (or even high school) and get a job and a wife and kids and forget all about this amazing place!

Finals for me are this week, and then school is OUT for me.

I've been kinda obsessed with the Latis in the manga lately. Anyone know if they appeared anywhere else besides the Emerald Battle Frontier volumes? And if anyone is curious, I can post some pictures of the scanlations I have, if they so request.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Good luck with your finals Volta.

Yeah, the only Latis I've seen in the manga is on the BFE. I'm trying to find them in the other volumes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back