• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • If you're really curious about seeing another artist's "robo-Latias," here is a rendition by my idol on deviantART. This is one of his pieces that I always come back to for inspiration: Clicky!

Yeah, that's the artist I was talking about. Pretty cool stuff, imho. I thought "newer-generation Megaman" when I first saw that piece.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Yeah, that's the artist I was talking about. Pretty cool stuff, imho. I thought "newer-generation Megaman" when I first saw that piece.

Haha, yup. This is my fave. XD I thought I've seen more, but I haven't lately. I might look again some time if I'm ever just browsing.

The wings and the legs seem very gundamn-esque to me :x Oh well, and yeah, I'm not denying it's an excellent piece of art.

lol, well to me, Gundam style usually has to contain mecha-samurai style armor and energy weapons. xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I wann join!^^ Latias and Latios are old favorites, plus their adorable x3 ^^

I probably like Latias just SLIGHTLY more, she's the cutest i think...but i really like Latios a lot, too lol

PS: I always thought they kinda resembled Lugia...0-o; I bring this up due to the re-makes lol

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I wann join!^^ Latias and Latios are old favorites, plus their adorable x3 ^^

I probably like Latias just SLIGHTLY more, she's the cutest i think...but i really like Latios a lot, too lol

PS: I always thought they kinda resembled Lugia...0-o; I bring this up due to the re-makes lol

Well of course you may join!

Yeah, it does seem to be common that people like Latias more, and that people believe they resemble Lugia. Though I personally think they're crazy! :P

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Wow, I haven't been here in ages. Hope you can get some more of those manga pages up, Volta, I've looked for scans but I haven't been able to find them o.o;

Anyways, here, I give you...
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Robo Latias!

Yes, I know it's not very good, but I suxx0rs at drawing and I just had to make her a robo. Well, I think I get creativity points for it at least; I've never seen anybody draw her as a robot before o.o;

That's pure evil! Run for your lives!!!! Personally(plus no sarcasm), I don't really liked that concept.

Arghh... Why Latias is more pop than her bro?! Why!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh shut up Ash493... Xp

Well of course you may join!

Yeah, it does seem to be common that people like Latias more, and that people believe they resemble Lugia. Though I personally think they're crazy! :P

Yeah, when I first seen 'em, I thought they're Lugia's supposed to be bros or sis or something. I'm crazy at that time! >.>

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • So I went to Comic-Con this year, and I found this little PVC Latias figurine. I really wanted it, but it was $30! Long story short, I passed it up. I just couldn't believe such a tiny rubber figurine could cost so much. Even more popular legendaries like Giratina only went up to $15: the only other one that cost $30 was Mudkip.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I've been forgetting to post for so long...

Well back to reaffirm my interests in the Lati's again...

Oh hey! Welcome back! At least to me, the Latis are too awesome to ever forget about. xD

So I went to Comic-Con this year, and I found this little PVC Latias figurine. I really wanted it, but it was $30! Long story short, I passed it up. I just couldn't believe such a tiny rubber figurine could cost so much. Even more popular legendaries like Giratina only went up to $15: the only other one that cost $30 was Mudkip.

$30??!?! I have the exact same figure and I got it off eBay for less than a buck! D:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Man this place is slow. Anyway, I have my first figurine acquisition: the Tenth Anniversary Latias figurine sold at Seven-Elevens in Japan. I had to repaint quite a bit of it, but it seems to have come out fairly well.

Spoiler:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Man this place is slow. Anyway, I have my first figurine acquisition: the Tenth Anniversary Latias figurine sold at Seven-Elevens in Japan. I had to repaint quite a bit of it, but it seems to have come out fairly well.

Spoiler:

Ah... kinda looks like she's trying to fly out of some gray mud or something Oo

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Ah... kinda looks like she's trying to fly out of some gray mud or something Oo

I'm pretty sure it's clouds, but it does look kind of odd now that you mention it.

EDIT: At below: the clouds were actually originally painted that color. I just touched them up in certain areas.

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • lol a little bit, though it looks fine to me. Perhaps a paler, light blue would've suited the clouds better. Though I have no idea how it originally looked, so that might've been hell to paint. :0

Anyway, now that my summer job is officially over, I might be able to spend a bit more time here ... at least until school starts. XD

There's still a Lati art piece I've been trying to work on for a while now. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in the coming weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back