• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

??The League of Shuckle Enthusiasts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I actually have two boxes full of shuckles now. I decided I'm going to take one and ev train it (split between 50% attack, 25% special defense, 25% and defense) to level 100 and turn it into an absolute juggernaut XP~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It's not dead anymore (thanks KS!)

In EV-training my Shuckle, it's currently at level 24, and its attack is 2.5 times as high as the level 60 Shuckle I traded over from Colosseum thanks to all the Attack EV boosting I've been doing.

Now post, people! We've only begun to scratch the surface. Somebody start a topic.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *brings back to life*

My Shuckle finally has his effort ribbon and is at level 48. His attack is already 60, which, for a Shuckle, is insane o_o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Thanks ^_^ I suppose EV training really does work <_<; The Shuckle that I transfered from Colosseum is level 59 and only has an attack of 24 XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *Helps bring club back*

How do you EV train? I've always stayed outside the metagame...>>;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Shuckle is actually the first pokemon I've ever EV trained...there are amazing results, but it almost isn't worth my time x_x; There's a guide to it that's way better than anything I could explain at www.pokefor.tk ...at least, that's where I got all my information.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^.^;; I'll have to try it! I'm not extremely far on Emerald, so that'd be a great place to start =3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Unfortunately you can only get it through Colosseum, I think. In Japan, you can get it at the Altering Cave in FRLG, but that feature wasn't carried over here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back