• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

??The League of Shuckle Enthusiasts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think you can join XD Welcome!

@ Kaga- Altering Cave made it...it's usefulness didn't XD And lucky I have colosseum =3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • That's what I meant about the altering cave XD My EV-trained Shuckle is now level 78, and is rather deadly o_o; Once I get it to level 100 I'll post its stats.

And sure you can join, Black Gligar! Remember to stay and post...this club needs all the activity it can get x_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I never thought a shuckle could every be deadly...0o;; Next thing you know, Magikarp will be UBER! AAAAAHHHHH!

But I <3 shuckle! Wouldn't it be cool to get an evolved form in Diamond/Pearl?!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It would, actually! I imagine it looking like something from the little bonus Mario games from the Super Mario Advance games...the red-shelled turtles with the spiky shells.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    XD That'd pwn.

Then we could get back at all the shuckle haters! :evilgrin:

I could just imagine a Shuckle evo that could learn things like Spikes, Megahorn, Ancientpower, or Explosion o_o;

And welcome back JA. Just so you know, you're walking toward a place where there is definitely no laser security system. Nothing of the sort, of course. No laser security system whatsoever.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Shhhhh....if nobody tells anyone that this thread has been dead for almost three months we'll be ok.......it's a birthday present for King Shuckle =p

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Bad children~ *slaps* You know I have to lock this =P I thought you were gonna revive this separately. >.O; Oh well, when you do, I shall join ^o^
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back