• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Welcome back though I don't know who you are, you deserve a hello from everyone!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I mainly blame Darkie for this.. but I have returned after a fairly short absence.
    For some reason I got quite a few VMs asking for me to come back so here I am..
    I just feel so bad for leaving if people actually miss me..
    Well, see you guys around~

Osnap, woot! \o/ Heh i told you people missed you.

I also take full blame for making you come back btw. <;

Glad to see you are back though babe <3~, you will stay though this time because i said so lol. :mudkip^_^:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I mainly blame Darkie for this.. but I have returned after a fairly short absence.
    For some reason I got quite a few VMs asking for me to come back so here I am..
    I just feel so bad for leaving if people actually miss me..
    Well, see you guys around~
    ZOMFGWTFBBQTIMESINFINITY!!!

Hooray, you're back! :D
    It wouldn't be the same without you. :[

Glad to have you back~ <3

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Yo, this place sucks. I'm out.

...But yeah, I'll probably end up coming back at some point in the near future.

Peace, knaves.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    For the next/last three weeks of Summer, I might not be on as much. You see, my nephew and niece are here. So they will be here until school starts, which means, even less time. So, yeah...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Okay, well, I'll be gone for who knows how long. I think I've had enough of PC, and it's time for me to leave. I don't know exactly how long I'll be gone, but chances are I'll probably not return at all.

Yeah, just wanted to say goodbye to all my friends here and all, and hope they don't leave too.
    Chances are I might show up in a few days >:o)

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    I wish I could stay, but I can't, I'm truly sorry, particularly to Nopiddy, the Leader of the Bronze League. It's because of real world situations, and I feel that I will never return here to PC. This is it, the final waltz.... Goodbye.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    .. I can haz absence?~

Umm, ja. I'm going on holiday from tommorow .. [the 18th for me] till about the 2nd of August.
    The place I'm staying has no internet access, well that's a lie, they did have it but they said it doesn't work now or they've taken it out.. something ridiculous anyway~

So, see you later :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Guess what?

That's right, it's time for this L/A thread to close up, with the intent on creating a new one, for a fresh start. (Just the same as with the New Users Hangout!)

So for those of you needing to post a leaving message, please check out the new thread. It will be sticked here soon, and this one will be taken down. ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back