• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • *Smashes all Metal CD's and downloadable files*

Hahahaha! I shall create utter chaos while you're away, SM.

Any who, good luck on your final competition. It sounds like it's going to be quite the event to experience indeed!
    (If you have a laptop, I'm sure there will be internet, however. xD)

Have a great time and I hope you win!
    We'll see you in four days.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Aww, but you just got here, Vix!
    You must depart already?
    *Sigh*

Well, have a safe and fun trip to Wyoming then. PC and all it's friendly members will be here when you return.

See you in a month!
    Take care.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • D: Well, I just remembered that I have to go to Wyoming for a month, it's not gonna be fun without my pokemon I can tell you that, well, see ya in a month.

Man, a month without PC is painful,well if you survive PC members will be waiting for you xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Alright, I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I'm not leaving permanently, just for a couple weeks or a month. Some of you may have noticed my inactivity recently, there just has been a lot of things going on. But don't worry; I'll definitely be back before December! Until then, farewell.

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm leaving PC. I just need a break from Pokèmon and here. Anyway, I'll be returning at the beginning of January. Merry Christmas!
    HO HO HO! :O

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • O_O Devin you're leaving!? Well alright then; I hope you can jump into Extreme Speed Open 3 or 4 then. ;) Good luck and have a nice, relaxing break from Pokecommunity: the Land of the Addicted. T_T

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I am leaving PC due to the fact school is really catching up on me now. And also the fact that I cannot stand the drama here that I am involving and I don't want to be like that anymore. I just can't stand it. I am really sorry for those who actually are going to miss me because it's true I am going to leave. This is kind of pointing towards Michii because she left for a while, and sorry Mish but it's my turn now. Also for all of those requests, go ask someone else because I am gone. And here are some people I would like to thank...

Midori Chi and pink-tiger: You guys are really amazing thank you guys for being my first friend here at PC

Michii: You know I would never forget you. Make sure you get that copyrighted! I will miss you.

Derrick: You were such a nice pair, but I'm sorry I have to leave, I hope you find someone else you love in the future.

Kimi and Jack: Thanks for all of those convos we were in, I don't know how to explain it. It was really nice meeting you guys thank you.

Mike, Zach, Ashley, Kelsey, Klippy, Natalie, Bear: Thanks for all of that support and drama. It was really nice meeting you.

If I forgot you sorry I am just too busy to say. If you really want to contact me, I'll be on MSN, maybe. I mean it will be rare but I will try.

Valte Populi~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, anyone who is associated with Kelsey, Klippy, or Natalie deserves a farewell from me.
    (As I am assuming we are speaking of the same people...)

Good luck with your school work, Motoko. I'm sure your studies will improve now that you will have less stress in your life. Hey, internet drama can affect real life no matter what others think, I understand.

Good luck in whatever you do, Motoko. I am only saddened that I never had the pleasure of meeting you. Perhaps I will see you in future MSN convos, perhaps not. Time will tell, eh?

Take care.

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    farewell PC...

Well this is it. I am leaving pokecommunity. I never thought the day would come, but I need to leave because there is this guy who SPAMS a lot in pokecommunity and I decided I need to leave. I might come back, but that is for fate to decide.

Bye PC! I might just come back........................Farewell.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Have you talked to the Staff about it? My friend, if you're evering having a problem with harrassment or in your case, spamming, the first thing you should do is contact a member of PC Staff.

Don't let one sour member ruin your experience. That's just crazy.
    (Unless I'm not understanding the situation?)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I am leaving PC due to the fact school is really catching up on me now. And also the fact that I cannot stand the drama here that I am involving and I don't want to be like that anymore. I just can't stand it. I am really sorry for those who actually are going to miss me because it's true I am going to leave. This is kind of pointing towards Michii because she left for a while, and sorry Mish but it's my turn now. Also for all of those requests, go ask someone else because I am gone. And here are some people I would like to thank...

Midori Chi and pink-tiger: You guys are really amazing thank you guys for being my first friend here at PC

Michii: You know I would never forget you. Make sure you get that copyrighted! I will miss you.

Derrick: You were such a nice pair, but I'm sorry I have to leave, I hope you find someone else you love in the future.

Kimi and Jack: Thanks for all of those convos we were in, I don't know how to explain it. It was really nice meeting you guys thank you.

Mike, Zach, Ashley, Kelsey, Klippy, Natalie, Bear: Thanks for all of that support and drama. It was really nice meeting you.

If I forgot you sorry I am just too busy to say. If you really want to contact me, I'll be on MSN, maybe. I mean it will be rare but I will try.

Valte Populi~
    Sad to see you go, Hazu-chan. ): You know, you were the one of the people that fueled me to get more involved in Fanclubs and make friends. XD And I always liked how you carried yourself, always fun and joyful. We never talked enough, but I hope life goes great for you. :D

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
    HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH
    AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

Helllllloooooooo!!!!!! Im back!!! sorry I havent been on :) so busy lol

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I Return and am Ready to Rokk again

Hello I'm back from Vegas everyone, anyway what did I mi-

*SM ooks down and notices his collection of mp3 downloads erased and his metal CDs in pieces*

Who had the nerve to do this?

lol

Anyway I'm back and ready to rokk some more yay

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    well, umm... welcome back, SamuraiMaster, but I don't know you... However, all people deserve a good welcome (Back) so greetings, and congratulations on coming back to our community!

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
  • hello, welcome back to PC SamuraiMaster~

*looks around* wow who did do this? i wonder if it's the shifty cubone over there? or maybe it was the snickering seel over there? >_> hmmm...

welcome back~ hope you enjoy your time again~

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back! Hope you had fun. What all did you do in Vegas?

I went there when I was just a year older than you, 18, and since you can't gamble there at 18, I couldn't really do much when my parents were at the machines. They wouldn't even let you stand near them - there was absolutely no loitering for minors, so that sucked. Seeing all the wonderful themed hotels though was amazing, and we got to catch a magic show. It's a really fun, fast-paced place! I love the weather and scenery too. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back