• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilTelevision

The TV, it's watching you.
Years
  • Reposting here since my thread got locked:

HI HI KOOL
    I joined this site the night before yesterday, after eating lasagna, chicken franks, and nachos for dinner, and in just a half of night and one day i have already made 72 posts, most of which where intentionally immature, pointless, rubbish and SLIGHTLY trollish. i could easily reach a 100 posts by the end of this day but i have decided not to, i am officially leaving this site.
    I joined this forum with intentions to post "rubbish" and troll. and i have wasted hours of my life doing so. In those hours wasted, i have posted about Televisions, Evil Spirits, Food, Teachers, and even a little about Pokemon, and i must say, it has been a fun half of night and a day a trolling. i thank you all members of this forum for being trolled, also thank the mods/admins/whateveryoucall them for not banning me.
    I will still be here until after lunch, so thats about a hour and a half or so, after that i will log out and never return again(maybe i will after i beat the e4 and want to battle, or maybe when HG/SS are out in English )

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    im going to havd to take a leave for a while, i got to focus on my rl, any q's vm me

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • From the 22nd of September to the First of October I'll be away on holiday.

I wont be on anywhere for that time :P

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    I'm leaving...my performance in school just got xP
    So see you guys!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I'm back!

18 days ago my internet connection died and we only just got it back today. So, incase anyone was wondering what happened to me, there you go. xP

Also, I missed the release of HeartGold & SoulSilver in Japan. :(

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well i got grounded from my computer for a week. So now that the grounding is over I'am back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I need to leave for a bit. With my Dad gone and after going through what happened during the last two days...
    Yeah I understand. You need sometime to gather your thoughts. You went through so much already. It is time for a break. Take as much time as you need, and when you are ready to come back, let me know. I am going to miss you for the time being. *hugs* Take care yourself. Hope to see you soon.

Years
  • As of today, I'm gonna be away for a couple of weeks.

I've been checking around here and there, but I haven't had enough time on my hands to check back like I want to. So I need to get everything in order..School studies...work...poisonious reptiles....the usual.

So...yeah. Don't miss me too much, and if you already do, sorry. IT'S CALLED LIFE, PEOPLE.

(Though I might say hi every few days or so. You never know. I'm a ghost like that.)

So take care of yourselves, and don't be a stranger.

~Yasunabi

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    As of today, I'm gonna be away for a couple of weeks.

So...yeah. Don't miss me too much, and if you already do, sorry. IT'S CALLED LIFE, PEOPLE.

~Yasunabi
    DONNEH! :<

.. Have fun, and I'll see you when you get back, yeaaah? ;3
    -misses too much- .. stop that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome back Jesh! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. *feels guilty for not saying anything earlier*

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • I'm leaving for a while because I've really lost interest in PC as a whole.
    ROM Hacking is full of n00bs.
    CQ/F is full of n00bs.
    PC is boring.
    Nothing happens.
    Blogs are pointless/boring most of the time. Blog memes are boring.
    Hacking is boring.

Nothing on here amazes or inspires me anymore and I'm sick of a lot of the people here.
    Don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll be on the rest of tonight, and if you want to VM me, do so now.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I shall be away from later today (friday) through to Monday so I should be back on by Tuesday :]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You guys have fun! :D And I hope to see you sometime 非常に高いレベル. D: Sometimes we do need a break from here. Hopefully you will be back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back