• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • I'm going to drop out of here for awhile.

It's a nice community here and now, but High School
    is really a dragging down my online time here.

I'll be back later... in the month.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm leaving forever, for unknown reasons... Bye.

Just kidding. :D

I got grounded for an Failing grade, so I don't know how long I'll be grounded for. But until then, bye for a while.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • PokéCommunity has become really boring. The members are boring, the threads are boring, and it's just not really worth me staying here. So I'll be away for a few months, just like I did in 2007, and I might return to find a new, shiny PokéCommunity that I might enjoy.

I hope that this board will get better staff and that the members will be better.

※Later.※

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Well ive been here for a short while but i have yet to made any friends. Rather than drag it on i will just move on. So i will thank you guys that welcomed me to this community but i will just leave now.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    But you're still pretty new... you can probably get more friends if you contribute more. Well bye then.

Due to my grades being below my parents' standards I'll be trying to get them up this whole week, being the last week to do so, so yeah.. won't come back until probably around Friday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sorry to hear that you are grounded Wind~. I remember when I had a bad grade, my parents grounded me too. And til I bring that grade up, I couldn't do anything. It might be the case for you. But anyway, work hard to bring that grade up. Hope to see you soon.

Oh well PC has changed since I been around, but I still enjoy it here. Sorry to hear that Vernikova. Well maybe when you get back it will be better for you. Sometimes we do need that break. Going to miss your wonderful though out posts. You take care. Hope to see you soon.

Aww ÇyänïdëÉX, don't feel bad. Like Blazing Gliscor said, you are still new. It takes time to make friends. You have to make the first impression. But anyway, maybe you will change your mind. Til then, see ya.

And Blazing Gliscor, work hard this week. You will be able to pull a good grade. Hope to see you back here soon.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • I left... I left without a note or something to be mem'rable...

And yes, I left last August... Inactiveness due to commitments and work...

I still can't guarantee activeness...

But here I am :D Back where I belong - PokeCommunity

P.S. (OK I'll stop those annoying PSz.... :D)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I left... I left without a note or something to be mem'rable...

And yes, I left last August... Inactiveness due to commitments and work...

I still can't guarantee activeness...

But here I am :D Back where I belong - PokeCommunity

P.S. (OK I'll stop those annoying PSz.... :D)

well welcome back. Don't worry your not the only one who left without any warnings. I would of said something but, I'm computer unforutunatly shutted down before I could do anything.

Again welcome back and I hope your more active this time. ^_<.

Ayselipera

Well I took a break for a little over a month since August.
    I was feeling spontaneous today and decided to come back.

To shorten this up I guess I'll just say... hello I'm back!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    maxin' relaxin' chillin' all cool

welcome back. i've also gone on/off for years.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
  • Sweet stuff. I have been working, sleeping, and eating.

That is about all I ever do anymore.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
  • My future is unknown (im a tough one huh), I might be gone forever. Might come back, but don't expect it. Farewell.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years

• Hey, welcome back to PC. :3 Just wanted to let you know that I merged your thread over here for ya. ^^ In the future you should post your returns here in the leave/absence thread.

Thank you very much! On both counts. I did not notice this thread when I posted. I am very sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back