• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Howdy! Been a couple years now I think, but finally found some time (hopefully) to stick around these parts again. May not have as vocal a presence before but i'll at least be around!

Hey! Welcome back to the forums! Hope you can stick around! <3

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
    Years
  • friendly reminder that I'm still existin'

so uh yeah, I haven't touched this account in a while, but I'm back. I'll try to be online more often. quite an unnecessary post imo, but it's here for anybody wondering where I went. also, this account is nearing it's 2 year anniversary. time flies, right? I might make a post Sept. 8th, celebrating the anniversary, if anybody asks for that lmao

anyways, yeah I'm back lol

another thing, I got a new username
    I'm still Woahsmea, btw

Edit: How dumb am I? The 2 year anniversary was days before this post xd

Last edited:
    Years
  • so uh yeah, I haven't touched this account in a while, but I'm back. I'll try to be online more often. quite an unnecessary post imo, but it's here for anybody wondering where I went. also, this account is nearing it's 2 year anniversary. time flies, right? I might make a post Sept. 8th, celebrating the anniversary, if anybody asks for that lmao

Welcome back! Glad to have you. Our doors are always open whenever you want a place to return to. There's a special thread just right for this announcement you shared with us. We have a Leave/Return thread that I am going to merge this message with. Because you are not alone, there you'll find others who have also left and are there to celebrate their homecoming. Again, glad you came back!

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
    Years
  • Welcome back! Glad to have you. Our doors are always open whenever you want a place to return to. There's a special thread just right for this announcement you shared with us. We have a Leave/Return thread that I am going to merge this message with. Because you are not alone, there you'll find others who have also left and are there to celebrate their homecoming. Again, glad you came back!

oh, thanks! I honestly had no idea this thread existed lmfao

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    so uh yeah, I haven't touched this account in a while, but I'm back. I'll try to be online more often. quite an unnecessary post imo, but it's here for anybody wondering where I went. also, this account is nearing it's 2 year anniversary. time flies, right? I might make a post Sept. 8th, celebrating the anniversary, if anybody asks for that lmao

Hey there! Welcome back to the community! Lots has changed in two years so if you ever need any help navigating the site don't hesitate to ask! :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Playground! I like your username. :) Tell us a little about yourself?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Well, it's been... uh... a year maybe? Perhaps more? I don't even know, but wayyyy too long either way. Life has been keeping me away, but I finally decided I can afford showing my face around the forums again. So yeah... hello again, Lycan is back!

Missed you all. <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well, it's been... uh... a year maybe? Perhaps more? I don't even know, but wayyyy too long either way. Life has been keeping me away, but I finally decided I can afford showing my face around the forums again. So yeah... hello again, Lycan is back!

Missed you all. <3

Oh damn welcome back Lycan!!

Years
  • Hello! I'm Figure and I created an account about 8 1/2 years ago, made one post and then promptly forgot about the forum. I have played Pokemon pretty much my whole life starting in about 1999 when I was in kindergarden and my friend let me borrow his yellow version. I am currently doing a Pokemon Y nuzlocke and playing Shield, doing breeding and wifi battles. I'm pretty stoked my favorite, Blaziken, is coming back Thursday and I'm happy to be here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello! I'm Figure and I created an account about 8 1/2 years ago, made one post and then promptly forgot about the forum. I have played Pokemon pretty much my whole life starting in about 1999 when I was in kindergarden and my friend let me borrow his yellow version. I am currently doing a Pokemon Y nuzlocke and playing Shield, doing breeding and wifi battles. I'm pretty stoked my favorite, Blaziken, is coming back Thursday and I'm happy to be here!
    Hi Figure! Welcome back to the community! It's never too late to get involved in the wider Pokémon fandom! Best of luck with your nuzlocke challenge too. :)

Pawshgrizzly

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I am back to the community! I used to be known as NocturnLeader, left a few years back but looking to train up my team and breed pokemon again.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello everyone, I am back to the community! I used to be known as NocturnLeader, left a few years back but looking to train up my team and breed pokemon again.

Hi there and welcome back! If you want, you can discuss obtaining your former username with the admins. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    Hello fellow pokemon fans! Been away for awhile due to work and have recently returned. Hoping in the coming months to make big splashes in this community as I been working on a new pokemon game that I think everyone would love. Thank you for your time!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Nice to be back after a couple of years. I'd forgotten my old login creds, had to create another id afresh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back