• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
Hi! It's a me-a, dragapult fan! Just joined PokeCommunity today and played sword a bit befeore this! How is everyone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey AMP0! Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel feel to ask! :)

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
Hey AMP0!
Hey! Not trying to be rude but for short I like my name to be AMP not AMP0! It's a common mistake and don't want to seem rude for correcting you but I'm here for the long run so you should know my nickname.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey! Not trying to be rude but for short I like my name to be AMP not AMP0! It's a common mistake and don't want to seem rude for correcting you but I'm here for the long run so you should know my nickname.

Aw man I'm sorry! I honestly didn't even think about it when I typed it. That's totally my bad, AMP. Glad to hear you're gonna be hanging around the forums though! :) When it time comes you can always ask if AMP is available as a username, if you feel like it!

Fun fact: I used to work at a store named Amped, lol

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
When it time comes you can always ask if AMP is available as a username, if you feel like it!

Thanks but the offer but, NO DEAL! I like my username to be AMP017 because
A. My initials
B. my favorite number
C. I use it for evrything!

Most people normally just type AMP017 but Shorting to AMP0 instead of AMP is a common mistake!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thanks but the offer but, NO DEAL! I like my username to be AMP017 because
A. My initials
B. my favorite number
C. I use it for evrything!

Most people normally just type AMP017 but Shorting to AMP0 instead of AMP is a common mistake!

Hahaha, I hear ya fully! I appreciate that you've got a username that you're adamant about sticking to! Some people's name histories are as long as my arm. I'm fairly guilty of that too lol. Keep on keepin' on, AMP017. :]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I may or may not be back again, I don't even know how many times I left and came back already 😅

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm BMAX.
I used to be part of the Game Development subforums long time ago and I've decided to come back and start a new account.
I'm starting RomHacking for the first time and really impressed with the tools available now.
After trying to post a thread in the discussion forum to ask people's opinion on content in the hack, my thread hasn't been approved after more than 24 hours..
Does anyone know if the mods are still active here? I feel like I'm stalled until I can get some others opinions.
Anyway it's nice to be back and I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hi everyone, I'm BMAX.
I used to be part of the Game Development subforums long time ago and I've decided to come back and start a new account.
I'm starting RomHacking for the first time and really impressed with the tools available now.
After trying to post a thread in the discussion forum to ask people's opinion on content in the hack, my thread hasn't been approved after more than 24 hours..
Does anyone know if the mods are still active here? I feel like I'm stalled until I can get some others opinions.
Anyway it's nice to be back and I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

48 hours is generally the wait period, and if it's been longer than that you can PM one of the ROM Hack moderators to see what's up.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
48 hours is generally the wait period, and if it's been longer than that you can PM one of the ROM Hack moderators to see what's up.

Hey, thanks for the advice! I'll give it some more time :)
I've been looking at a few lists of the most popular neopets and paint brushes so that will more than likely help me anyway, but I wanted to include a few favorites of community members

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I didn't even post here a week ago... But I'm back after being very (relatively, for my normals) scarce here for the past half year. And with a "new" username. Old one was Astromancer. Feels nice to be present again c: PC's slogan truly is: Don't forget - you're here forever.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm also back after being gone for about a year. I just wasn't in a forum kind of mind. We moved back to Maine a while back ago, and we also have a house now. :3 I'll try to drop by in the server once in a while, but it depends on my anxiety. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm also back after being gone for about a year. I just wasn't in a forum kind of mind. We moved back to Maine a while back ago, and we also have a house now. :3 I'll try to drop by in the server once in a while, but it depends on my anxiety. XD
welcome back, kimi, always nice to see you around~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back