• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Oh my gosh, what is that? Is it some other langauge and why are these symbols glowing?" I started to wonder what those symbols really mean, but what? Tartar did not seem to know what they mean as well. He looked just as counfused as I was. "Tartar, why are we even down here? You didn't answer me last time. If you wanted to go out and see thw world, then why here? Were underground, this is not what I had in mind. Tartar, are you even listening to me?" I put my paw on one of the walls and the symbols started to grow bright yellow again.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    "Don't touch it!"

I dragged her paw away from the emblems, which died down as soon as her paw left them.

I leaned closer to the markings, feeling a sense of deja vu...

"I haven't seen anything like this for a long, long time..."

I put my paw on a human hand print. The marking glowed bright yellow again. When I took my paw off, the light faded. I frowned thoughtfully.

"What's this island called again?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star the Pichu awoke from her long sleep.She strighted as she Yawned at the shining sun."Good morning Sis...".She said as she full rubbed her eyes...then notice they where gone.Star took a frighten gaze around her."SIS!" she yelled loudly and Tears came to her eyes."It severes me right..i never belonged".Star felt the tears drop on her ankle and Ran out.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    My ears perk up.

We've spent who knows how long running our paws along the wall, trying to figure out what the emblems might be.

That sounded like the Pichu, Star!

"Static, is that your sister?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Yes, I think she's crying and had ran away, 'cause we left her alone and might of thought we diched her!! I knew this was a bad idea. Come'on Tatar, we've got a little Pichu to catch!!" I said while climbing back up towards the cave and started to shout out, "Star, don't go....come back!!"

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Tater, heh.I think that's the first time I've heard that twist on my name.

I shrug and follow, catching up to Static and passing her. We hadn't gone very far, which is why we heard her.
    I reach the hole two seconds ahead of Static and leap up to the hole.

The Pichu is gone, all right. But, she left a small trail of berries and snapped twigs.

"C'mon, Static!" I yell back into the cave. The rain has stopped.

"She went into the forest!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "I just hope she's not in danger and she could get hurt out there alone with no one to help her!!"
    I shouted while I ran faster towards to forest. I could hear Tartar running behind me with great speed. I could tell he was trying to catch up to me, but all I'm worried about is my little sister, Star.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    More Tears dropped by Star the pichu as she Ran up the forest path.*I will never agian have a great pokemon like my sister care for me* *Cough* the little pokemon stoped to weez.It felt deathly Ill."Pi..Pi".Star said as she took slow steps up the path.

A pokemon screeched as it saw the Mouse.In the shadows it crept and told her*Get out...GET OF HERE!*and faster than a bolt attacked her.'PICCHUUU!!".It yelled before it fell motionless on the ground in giant Pain.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Ah, nuts.

Spearow are the most annoying of the obnoxious.

Six or seven are attacking Star, and she's bleeding.

I shoot past Static and Thunderbolt two of them, grabbing their attention.

I flash-fry another one before they get to me.

As I duck around a tree, preparing to swing around and blast some more, I spot Static running to her sister's limp form and looking it over. She seems upset...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star? Star, can you hear me?" I shouted to my sister, but she did not say anything. "Tartar, help me carry her back to cave; she's to weak to walk." I picked up Star with my paws and brought her over towards Tartar.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    "Get back!"

I pushed her out of the way as another Spearow dove down. I blasted it with another Thunderbolt.

"Run to the cave! I'll cover you!"

I helped her up and pushed her in the direction of the cave, then turned and fried another Spearow.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Thanks for helping me, Tartar!!" I ran as fast I could towards a hole and jumped into it. The hole was short cut to the cave, it was safer and better. I grabbed my little sister tighter with my paws so she won't fall off.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star the pichu all bloody and sore opened one eye."Pi pi..".It said before she closed her eyes shut.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, please don't go, please...." I shouted as I began to cry tears of sadness. Still, Star did not reply or even moved. I hugged my little sister tighter, "Star, please don't die!! I love you very much little sister, please don't leave me here alone!!" Star began to move a little bit, but not much.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    "Butt out, ugly. I've got somewhere to be and no time to get there."

The Manectric sniffs and looks down his nose at me. I'd run into him when I was running away from the Spearow, who were now sparking on the ground between us.

"You shouldn't be so rude, little one. I could eat you now."

I snort. "Same old story. Move."

I jump over him, firing a Thundershock at him to help me over.

I race towards the cave. Duck down the back way, trip and roll down into the cave. I spot Static, tears in her eyes as she holds her sister's broken body.

I pick myself up and hurry over to her. I feel the Pichu's cheeks.

"We could save her. I can feel some life here. She used too much electricity when she was running, so we just need to-"

"YOU!!"

I let a low growl leave my throat. "Get out, ugly. We have no time."

The dog stalks in, the tip of his head brushing the ceiling. "We weren't finished, little rat."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, please wake up...." And still, she did not say a word. Her ears twiched a little bit, but she did not move much. I hugged my little sister tighter and I began to cry once more. Then, I heard Tatar running inside the cave after he just zapped an unknown pokemon. "Tartar, plaese help my little sister, she's really weak...." I said while a tear came rolling down my cheek.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star the Pichu tried to open her eyes but all she would see was her blood dripping by her eyes and huge pain came to her.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I think quickly. Fight or heal?

I smirk and spin around, using a Quick Attack on the Manectric. He staggers back out of the cave and rolls a little ways down the hill.

I turn around and run to Star's side.

"Static, hold her tight. This may hurt her."

I place my paws on the Pichu's cheecks and close my eyes. Then, I give her a Thundershock to try to recharge her electricity...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorreh for not posting for a bit, but my real life actually got busy for a while. SB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back