• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "That pokemon's mean.It souldn't do that to others".Star cryed softly agian.
    "It remindes me of human trainers...".Star started picking out sticks.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I wake with a snort. Why is it that wonderful dreams never stay wonderful?

Well, I suppose- wait, where?

Oh, yeah, Lightning Island. Last night's buzzing. I chuckle and roll off my bed.

The sun is shining brightly, but it looks like there's gonna be a storm, if those black clouds moving toward me are any hint. Probably a thunderstorm, too.

I stretch, then look around my new 'house'.

Four human feet high, five wide, and it looks like there's a hole in the back. I trot over to it, sniffing the air for signs of a breeze.

Looks, or smells, like it leads up and out. I crawl into the one-foot-high, one-wide tunnel. Up I go, til I see the light ahead of me. I speed up, then I'm out!

The tunnel's outside entrance is ideal; a slight overhang protects it from the rain, and right behind it is the cliff I stood on last night. On impulse, I leap up and trot to the edge of the cliff. I stare out over my new home, enjoying the sounds of the blue-and-white seagulls overhead. The thunderclouds have covered half the sky already, but the sun is still shining brightly.

A green forest is below me, stretching from the mountain to the sandy edges of the island. I sniff the air; it's filled with the scent of rain, sea, and BERRIES?!

I'm running straight down the cliff before I know what I'm doing. It has been too long since I last had a Pecha, not since- I won't think of it.

I speed through the forest, spotting several Cheri bushes. I pass them by, hoping to get as many Pechas as I can before the rain. Suddenly, I see them!

I screech to a stop, then creep over to the beautiful fruit. I reach my paw out and grab some, stuffing them into my mouth. I sit back, savoring them.

Suddenly, a loud crack flattens me. The rain is almost here! I grab another nouthful of Pechas, then run for my cave. I don't think I'll make it before the rain gets me...

/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Well, you maybe right, but I not sure if he might toying with us or he's really trying to hurt us. I just can't tell and who knows, he maybe after someting than us." I said in a soft, clam voice. I looked up at the dark night sky, but something didn't seem right....

EDIT: Oops, my bad.... :embarrass

Last edited:

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    OOC: Where'd the night go?

IC: I race for my cave. Suddenly, I hear voices! I swear, if I hafta save one more person I'll- no, I'll do it for Todd.

I sigh, then duck towards the voices. It's the two little ones I buzzed last night.

Without slowing, I swallow my mouthful of berries and shout "rain! Run!"

I spin in the middle of their camp and take off towards my cave.

If they don't run, it isn't my fault. I warned them, so I'm free. I notice some dead branches and grass lying around. I decide that a fire might be nice, so I slow just long enough to wrap my tail around a bunch of the dead stuff. I then speed back up and race for my cave. I reach it a second before the downpour hits like a wave...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "It's a storm!".Star shouted."Lets go find shelter we can't have a fire in rain!".Star yelled at her sister.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, we've got hurry if you don't want to get wet!!" I grapped Star and slowly went under the bush and fell into hole that's leads to a secret cave. I told my sister, "I guess we have stay here for the night...."

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "It's cold in here...".Star said.She couldn't take it anymore and yelled"HEEEEEEELP! please somebody".She cried and stoped.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, clam down, were going to be okay." I hugged Star and said, "Please listen, no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you and always...."

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I curl my tail around me and stare into the small fire I'd started with the sparks from my cheeks. It's a beeuuwwtiful day. So dark outside, yet so nice inside. And it isn't even noon.

A surge of depression runs through me. It's been so long since I last enjoyed the simple things... Not since the last fire...

I shake my head to clear it of those thoughts. I suddenly wonder how the two girls I'd scared were doing. I curl into a tighter ball. It's none of my business, besides, it's wet.

But what would Todd say?...

I sigh softly. No use for it.

Suddenly, my ears perk up.

"Heeelllppp...."

A faint cry.

Coming from the back of the cave!

I lurch upwards, spinning around and leaping towards the sound. Old reflexes come into play, reflexes earned at the cost of an ear and a scar...

I pass the upwards-trending path that leads to the outside world and sniff around behind it. Aha! A small hole that leads to another cave!

I scurry back and build the fire a little higher, then run to the hole. Too small for me, but I can fix that.

I concentrate, then fire off a Thunderbolt. It blows a hole in the wall large enough for me to crawl through. I hit the bottom of the tunnel, briefly noticing that the tunnel goes both ways. I stand still, my one good ear up.

I hear murmuring from my left. I drop to all fours and race in the direction of the noise.

Why am I doing this? I don't know. Wait, I do. Todd drilled it into us.

"Never ignore a cry for help, never leave the helpless to the predator if they don't deserve it. Give everything your all, but don't give anything for free."

One of the myriad talks that we had. I wish I could have it back.

It's dark, but I'm near. I begin sniffing around, making noise in the hope that whoever called would hear...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well, I'm back, sorry for the dissappearence. My dad wanted on.

Well, tata. SB

Last edited:

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "W-what that noise? Do you hear it, Star?" I asked in a soft voice. I jumped up to my feet and went towards the entrence of the cave. "Star, stay down, I don't want you to get hurt!!"

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I hear her voice. It's one of the two gals I buzzed last night.

Unfortunately, they seem to think I'm somewhere else.

I roll my eyes, then I spot a faint sparking from a small hole in the wall near the floor. I trot over to it and look it over.

Looks easy. I shake my self and Thundershock the hole, making it wide enough to poke my head through.

I spy two rather soggy Pokemon, a Pichu and a Raichu, both females. The Raichu is standing protectively in front of the other, who's looking timidly at me. I grin reassuringly.

"Well, looks like a coupla damsels in distress." I shake my head. "Well, if you're uncomfortable, why didn't you complain to the manager? I'm sure he'd be pleased to know that his roof leaks."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "So you were the one who tried to harm my sister, eh? And there is no managar, I chased him off. Why are you here anyway, huh?" I waited for him to reply, but my little sister tapped me on the shoulder.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "I think he's able to help us out sister".Star walked towards the pokemon."Um...er". Star shook nervously."Pl...please pokemon sir w..we could use some help down here as if you're not doing anything b busy please?".Star stared into his eyes almost tearfully.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I chuckle softly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did chase the manager off." I turn my attention to the teary-eyed Pichu, then back to the Raichu, who was fuming.

I speak in a softer tone. "I heard a cry for help and came to investigate. I've got a fire further up the tunnel, so if you want to dry off..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Okay Star, what's your name anyway?" I asked the stranger who wanted help. "Star, I don't trust him...." I whispered into her ear, so he could not hear me at all.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I help them out, then we start down the tunnel, looking for my hole.

"My name? Hmm, what do you care?"

Ah! There's the faint light in the side of the wall!

I stop directly beneath the hole. Two feet below, as a matter of fact. The Pichu won't reach it, that's for sure.

"Tell ya what. You tell me your names, and I'll tell you mine. But first," I say, leaping up to the hole and dangling my tail down,"You'll have to get up here. Use my tail."

I brace for the inevitable discomfort that normally comes with having your tail pulled...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star looked at her sister."I see that he is a loner sis...he couldn't mean that much harm".After the words the other pokemon said she darted at him with happiness."Pichu Pichu!".Star cried and teasing gladly jumped in his tail stood their for a while then before touching ground steped on his face and laughed.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I swear, if she had been heavier, I'd have...

Took it, I suppose.

I look back over my shoulder and down at the Raichu. "Coming? Or do you want to jump?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Last edited:

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Okay, but before I do, can I guess your name? I think I might know you from somewhere...." I just stood there with my little sister's confused face.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I grin.

"Ask me that when you're up here. I don't want the fire to go out."

I glance over at the dwindling flame, then sigh.

"I've been called a lot of things, but you can call me Tartar. Now, you gonna jump or climb?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back