• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "I'll jump and I will just back up a little to get a good start." I started to back up far back, than I jumped up high as I could. I let out shout, "HERE I COME, TARTAR!!!"

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I scuttle out of the way as she lands.

At least, I THINK she's landed.

The way she rolled, I think she decided that she want to go into Rollout training.

I chuckle as she shakes herself, then I wander over to the fire and poke a couple of sticks into it. It begins burning brighter, just as a fork of lightning shoots across the sky, causing the Pichu to give a little jump-and-a-squeak.

I grin. "So, what are your names?"

/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "I'm Static and this is my little sister named, Star. I adopted her and I just found her alone with no family or friends...." I hugged my little sister and kissed her on the cheek.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    5 pages, whoot! *pumps fist in air* Er-hem.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I stare sadly out at the rain.

"A lot of people and Pokemon like her out there..."

I shake myself. "Well, it's almost lunch. Who wants to go and get some food?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Umm, I guess. Star, are you hungry or not?" I asked softly. The dark turned from black to light blue so fast. Or did I fall asleep and did not know?

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I start. Where'd that light come from?

I jump up and peer out of the cave.

My jaw drops. No way.

I see the light shoot through the black clouds like a bolt of lightning...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "What is that, Tartar?" I asked confused and hoping he would know. "This is just creepy and yet strange. What's going on here?" I started to look really paranoid.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Oh my gosh, was that really Zapdos? I never seen him in real life and I always thought it was just a legend...." My little sister looked real shocked, I could tell.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Hmm, this is very strange...

The rain keeps pouring down.

I shrug, then trot over to the wall. I settle down on the floor across the fire from the two girls. I shrug again.

"Zapdos is real. I know. I saw him, too long ago... He's a very large bird, with a long beak, short and jagged wings, and he's the second Ruler of Electricity. He normally lives over on an island near Shamudi, in the Orange islands, so I have no idea why he's here now..."

I frown thoughtfully. Why, indeed? Why is he here?

/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    I just froze with my eyes wide open, then I said, "Okay, I can't believe that this is happening." My stomach started to grumble, "I'm kind of hungry, but I don't know if my little sister is, too."

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I sigh, then stare out at the rain. Well, going out there would be pretty annoying, but if I don't come up with something interesting soon, the cave is gonna collapse from the grumbling in our stomachs...

I then remember the tunnel. I get up and trot ovet to the hole and poke my head through. I can see both ways, and I don't see an ending.

I pull my head back through. The Pichu is looking drowsy. I smile.

"Well, if you can hold off your hunger for a bit, we could go exploring," I say softly. The Pichu just smiles and nods, falling asleep faster than you can say 'bolt'.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Occ.OMG in so late ;-;.So sorry.

Star the pichu hade a lot of fruit in her hands,She smiled at her sis and the other pokemon. The pichu giggled thinking about how her sister tried to jump instead of having his help* Hahahaha that was so stubborn of her!*Then took a glance at the new pokemon they hade traveled with.*The new person is cool.He and my sister seem to aruge alot though...i think they like eachother*And smiled before setting off to sleep.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    *grins* We won't kill you.

You might want to look at your post in context, 'cause I don't know how the fruit got there... I'll try to fix that. *applies superbrain to the problem*

Ah, well.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well, the Pichu, Star, is sleeping. Finally.

I'd finally had to go out, in the rain, and grab some Cheris and Pechas for her. She'd refused to take any until me and Static had eaten some, which we happily did.

I'd then sat by the fire and told funny stories until she was exhausted from laughing.

I roll my eyes. She's lying on the grass and leaves, clutching the last of the berries in her paw and smiling cutely. I swear, that sister of hers has gotta be proud...

I look at Static, who's smiling happily at her sister.

"Well, you wanna stay and watch her, or do ya wanna go exploring?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    I blushed, then said, "Umm, sure. Where would you like to go? How about Dark Smoky Ash Moutain or maybe even the Emerald Green Forest?" I looked back at my sister, "Hmm, I wish my little sister could go with us, but she seems too tired. Hey, Tartar are you ready to go out and see the world like you said before?"

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I shrug. Females are difficult to understand. Why is her face so red?

I poke my head through the hole leading to the tunnel. Way too dark. I fall through the hole and somersault, landing on my feet.

I peer at the markings. They look very familiar...

I suddenly hear a little gasp. I look up at Static, who's standing in the hole looking nervous. I realise that she can't see in the dark yet, so I get underneath the hole.

"Just take a step forward." I brace myself to catch her. "Easy does it..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Umm, where are we Tartar? Are we really underground?" I began to feel a bit scared 'cause it was so dark, I could not see anything, not even Tartar. So, I shouted, "Tartar, can you even see anything down here, huh?" I waited for him to reply back.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I grin into the dark, then focus on my tail. If I remember the technique...

The darkness flees from the glow that my tail is emitting.

"Is that better?"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Umm, that's alot better, thank you. So, why are we even going under this cave anyway?" I asked confused. "Tartar, do you think Star will be okay up there in the cave all by herself? I mean, she's so young, what if something bad happens while were away? I think we should bring her along with us." Tartar looked kind of confused when I asked him.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I think for a minute, then shake my head.

"No, she needs her sleep at that age. Besides, we're just going a little ways. I wanna see what these are." I poke the strange emblems on the wall.

They begin glowing with a yellow light...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

SB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back