• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    Heff T. stood up after the Doof spat him out. He was hurt a bit, but not fatally. Winkle was starting to fight the wolf dogs, pounding them. Heff T. decided to pull out his peace and give these pups a lesson.

"Here I come!" he taunted after loading his cork. Heff T. aimed and then he fired at the Doof that ate him, since he was already hurt, but still was up. The Doof fell over as stars appeared over his head.

Heff T. thrust his arm. "Alright! One down."

Heff T. aimed at another one and fired, but that one missed. The Doof just turned after dogging and said, "Looks like someone needs some glasses!" Heff T. aimed and shot once more. The Doof now got hit in the eye, and as he fell said, "Gah! What the-!?"

Heff T. pointed at the eye shot Doof and said, "Ha! Who needs glasses now?"

The muscle bound fighter looked at his new companion, seeing her fight. She was good as well. But he wondered how she was doing.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona stood up. Dazed and confused. He looked at the beam that was wrapped around him. He waved his hand over it. It exploded and dropped to the ground. Kona looked at his hands, sizzling with electricity from the earlier fight. "It seems my wind power and bomb power has increased," Kona said to himself. "I have also gained the power of electricity..." He said under his breath.

"It is time. To helping you fufill your destiny." Kona looked around. "What? who said that?" "Who else?" said a fairy fuzzy approaching with seven others around him. "Oh, Great Fairy god." Kona said as he was going to bow. "No need to bow there. I'm sure you reconize these seven others around me." "Yes" Kona said in a quiet voice. "We 8 are going to transport you at the right time, at the right place." "Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Space, Time, Thunder, God." They all said, as every one of them shot a beam of there element at Kona. He looked around as things started to change, and mix around.

Kona appeared in a feild, with weird wolf things. And Heff T. and Winkle! Kona was so happen until he noticed the wolf's were hostel. One tried to slash him but he pointed his finger at the wolf and a thunderbolt struck him down. "Ugh, I don't know my own strength." Kona said slowly approaching the other enemy wolves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    xoxkris said:
    The pale pink Yoshi looked around. "I wonder if Winkle's doing well." She muttered under her breath. It sure is getting colder... Sakura thought as a icy and chilly breeze gusted by. "Must we go pass the Icy Mountains, Kona?" She asked meekly.

I hope Konz can get over Lavender... She hoped. "They are both my friends, and..." She paused for awhile before thinking through carefully. She
    knew her crush for Konz was gone. She also knew that she was growing more fond of Kona. However, Sakura did not want to admit her feelings as poor
    Kona was already suffering from love and heartbrokeness. She decided to just admrie him from afar and kepe their friendship focused. Of course, she knew Kona will never fall for anybody again.

"Kona.." She whispered slightly. "I am fine now, can we not pass through that creepy icy place?!" She complained.

(once again....Kona was not in the scene....)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Well, I can't blame you kris, their names are almost exactly the same. ^^; Although... *pokes* can you delete one of your double posts? =3 Thankies.

Winkle
    --------------

"These things have a ton of energy!" Winkle said as she ground pounded another. Suddenly a bolt of electric energy errupted from somewhere near them, and she noticed that one of their friends was back. She narrowed her eyes at Kona.

"Fool! Don't use such magic in a dry, windy field! If the spark hits it just right, then this whole place could go up in flames!" she snapped at the paratroopa, frowning. Winkle was a nice person, but she couldn't stand seeing a magic user with uncontrolled power. It was careless and stupid, and she had seen it cost a person's life more than once.

She then looked over at Heff T., who had been using his cork gun. Well, at least he didn't have any magic to worry about. She went back to fighting with the Doofs, and noticed that the one in front of her was darting around, trying to make it hard for her to ground pound him. She shook her head, thinking that the poor creature didn't have a clue what a Yoshi could do.

"Look, just give us the map; you're losing and it's your only logical choice," Winkle said to the pup, giving it one chance.

The Doof growled at her, "Ha! You're just trying to trick me! I know better than that! Besides, once grandfather takes something, we don't bug him about it." He then proceeded to leap at her, claws out, and slashed at her as he leapt by. Winkle tried to cover herself with her cloak, but he was too quick for her and she felt his claws go through her skin.

"Ack!" she grunted, getting very annoyed now that her right arm was throbbing, "That's it!" She turned around to where the Doof landed.

"Yeah! I got her! I'm awesome grandfather! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!" the Doof began singing in a tone that was slightly off-key. He spun around in a strange victory dance, but when he stopped, he saw a long, red, slimy thing slap around his body and wrap him up like a burrito.

Winkle reeled the wolf-like creature into her mouth and crunched down on him a couple of times. 'That should do it!' she thought to herself, 'He wasn't that big.' She then spat him out, saving him the fate that could have befallen him had he been swallowed. He landed on the ground, stars above his head like the others that had been knocked out, except he was all slimy.

The Yoshi had eaten people before, but she preferred not to do it. It hurt her throat for one, and two; it was no fun popping out a large egg.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    sorry if im late i would like to sing up!
    name:dorlis
    race:star spirit
    aperance:a star with glasses eyes and a mouth eyes are blue and allot of gray hair
    personalaty:very intelegent character like einstien but not that smart
    history:a very old star
    hometown:star land (in the skies)
    Ability:damages all enemies
    other:he is an ally that you can call in battle
    he does allot of damage too.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    j.a: Sorry, but I'm no longer accepting sign-ups. We're too far along for someone else to join up. Besides, you didn't even fufill the requirements... and you didn't include an RP Sample. If you're new, I suggest reading all of the rules and going to look at several RPs before posting. It would be nice if you deleted your post. But thank you for your interest! ^^;

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona looked at Winkle. "Oops sorry, I'm new to this electric bussiness." He said. "I guess we will just have to use the old shell." He looked down at his black shell. Another one tried to attack him, but Kona flew up. "Too slow!" He said. He started diving toward the ground at incredible speed. He then popped inside his shell and let it do the rest.

It slammed down on the Doof, therefore knocking it out. But the collision raised a big cloud of smoke. Kona waited for the smoke to clear before he appeared back out of his shell.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Okay weird thing here. It says I posted on the thread, but on the other roleplay forum it doesn't say that I did. Help?

Skitty-chan

Years
    OOC: Dude, Barboach, don't post stuff like that here. Go ask a mod or someone. Otherwise if you post stuff like that you're going to start making this thread look like spam. You know, just saying for the future...

----------

Another Doof was still standing and it stared at Heff T. The body builder stood his ground and stared right back. It seemed silent as the two stared at each other. Then, before Heff T. could fight, the Doof looked toward his grandfather. The grandpa Doof nodded at his partner and as he did the last standing Doof lowered his head in submission.

"Wha-What?" said Heff T, lowering his guard. "What's going on?"

The elder Doof came over with Heff T.'s map on his tongue still. His head was bobbing as his bony shoulders elevated up and down. Heff T. stood there as the old wolf-dog lowered his head. Feeling obliged to do it also, Heff T. bowed his head to the elder.

When Heff T. raised his head up, he asked, "Hey, old man, can I have my map back?"

The grandfather's children all stood back up to gather around their grandfather. Then the old one said, "Hmm? Your map?" He then gave Heff T. his map. "I'm sorry to do that to you all. But I had to see if you were good or not."

"Well, sure we are! Come on, we're here to save one of our people," Heff T. said.

"Well, I have no knowledge of that," said the elder Doof. "Now, I can tell that you three are quite nice. Yes indeed. 'How do you suppose I know that', you think? Well, I know that if you really just wanted to hurt us, you would have tried to kill us and not just hurt us. You would have tried to burn our fields, our home."

"Yes, not like the others..."

"Others?" said Heff T, though he could ball-park the answer.

"Some large version of you," the elder pointed at Kona, "came here, with some minions of his, and wanted to get through. Well, this is our place, so we defended the best we could. After a few fallen, the turtle thing went out that way."

The grandfather pointed at a forest that was nearby.

"Well, I guess we should all go there!" said Heff T, and the Toad started to walk toward the forest.

"No, hold on!" the old Doof said, raising a paw at the Toad. Heff T. turned around. "No, look, another reason I fought you was about my brother. He lives in that forest. He is indeed stronger than me, so be careful."

Heff T, with a serious tone, said a simple, "We will," and went toward the others. "Well, should we head out?"

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    OOC: Ok, I quit because I just got back from Vacation for a week and I'm so totally lost, and I don't feel like reading everyhting....and also, I've kind of lost my interest in this rpg...sorry for the trouble...

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Ah, sorry about that one skitty. Oh and you can't really control my character.

IC: "A big version of me? But that's absurd. Bowser doesn't look anything like me." Kona protested. He went up to the Grandpa Doof. "Sorry for causing you trouble. We'll be on our way now." Kona said as he walked towards the forest, in which the Doof pointed out.Bowser may be heading for the fallen realm... Kona thought. It sure seems like it. The direction he went in comes very close to it.

Kona walked slowly into the dark forest, full of thriving plant life. Mushrooms, tree's, and plants and flowers of any kind as far as the eye can see.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it Barboach, I've had threads do that to me too. All you can do is wait for another person to post. *shrug* As long as your post shows up here, it's okay. That's the important thing. But since others have already posted, it doesn't matter anymore. ^^;

That's too bad h.n.k, but it's your decision. At least you were nice enough to say so. Be seeing you then.

Oh and I'm afraid Barboach is right... *pokes Skitty-chan* to be more specific, you should edit out two parts of your last post. The parts where all of us bow our heads and Kona feels guilty? Those may seem like minor details, but they are considered controlling another's character by the rules here. ^^; Don't worry about writing us bowing our heads, we'll write that in our own posts.

And Kris, thanks for caring about the rules and Barboach, but one person saying the mistake is enough. Give the guy a chance to edit his post, kay?

Also, I have a suggestion, when telling someone that they're doing something wrong, it may be more helpful to them if you them how to fix it. Telling them something is wrong is only half the answer. ^-^;

Winkle
    -----------------

"Yeah, well sorry doesn't-- gah!" Winkle was cut off by a sharp pain in her side as a Doof swiped at her. This was probably for the better as she would have continued yelling at Kona, which would not have helped the situation.

As suddenly as the Doof next to her had swiped, he had stopped. Winkle turned her odd-shaped head toward the others, and noticed that the grandfather Doof had begun to speak to Heff T.

Winkle followed Heff T.'s and the Doof's lead and bowed her head to show some peace or respect, or whatever it was they were doing. She figured it was a sort of ceasefire. Things were looking up. She listened as the Doof explained everything, and her eyes darted to Kona when he spoke of burning their land.

He seemed friendly now though, and they had apparently passed his test. Winkle had to hand it to the Doof, she thought his way of testing them was clever. What she didn't like was that it sounded as if Bowser was making it hard for them to move around. If he was going around angering the people, then they wouldn't be too friendly to any travelers.

Winkle thanked the Doof as well as he told them of his brother. "Thank you Sir, and Heff T. is right, we should get going," she said. She began to walk off with Heff T. and Kona, and suddenly a thought occured to her. She turned to Kona, "Kona, where's Lavender? Weren't you two together?"

Skitty-chan

Years
    OOC: Uh.... Wow. Sorry about that. Barboach, totally sorry. Really. But I must explain myself if I can. You see, believe it or not, this is my first RPG ever. I'm bound to make a mistake somewhere. I knew making your character feel something was wrong and I was going to fix it, but PC wasn't working very good on my end. The bowing thing I didn't even know was bad until Light_Azumarill brought it up. Also, I'm a very dedicated writer. And doing an RPG is a lot diffrent then writing. You can control characters in your own story, but on here it's not so. I now know that taking someones character is like stealing a story. So, sorry. Really I am.

I have to say though, Light_Azumarill is right: I only need one of you to tell my problems. You know, if you haven't noticed, I'm like 18. I don't need to have nine people tell me what's wrong. Like, uh, Kris, what the heck? I don't know if you meant it to sound like this but, you make it sound like I've been "bunnying" all the time. That's kind of mean. I only did it once, or twice, but not like nine times. Really, it kind of hurt me.

So, all in all, I've edited my post. I'm not posting right now because I'm making my own RPG, but you know I'll still be coming here, I'm just saying why this isn't an RPG post. I might later today though. Kind of waiting for Kona to answer Winkle's question.

Oh! And hugs.n.kisses, we'll miss you. Your character could've been interesting too...

So, yeah, sorry guys.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    ((I'm back!!!I thought this place was gone for good!!!I'll pick up where I left off..on the mountain...))

the ruby stopped spinning in the air,then struck Heatzuka with red lightning....after multiple strikes,and smoke was cleared,a large beast stood where Heatzuka was.the beast looked like bowser,except red,twice as large,had large dragon-like wings,bright green eyes,and more ferocious looking.....Heatzuka has turned into Bowser's supposed-to-be-born older brother,Tranzor."w-w-w-....whaaaaattttt issssss thatttttt?!"the large pirahna plant beast that now stood three stories high and was humanoid looked in confusion at the large beast,then grew angered."you don't know who I am?..."the beast aked in a deep lion roar-like voice."I am....TRANZOR!!!!!!!" the beast roared like a dragon,and charged straight at the pirahna plant,and began thrashing continouisly at rapid speeds with steel razor-like claws.after minutes of thrashing,the red beast let out a beam of flames from its mouth straight at the ripped apart plant,desentigrading it in seconds.the beas then looked in satasfaction,and roared loudly,enough so that even miles away from the mountain,it was heard.it then looked at the large ruby that was on the ground,walked to it,the flames began surrounding the beast."hmph....Heatzuka...I saved your life this time...but for the rest of the times,you shall be taking control of this body,"as the flames disappeared,Heatzuka was floating virtically in mid-air.as he came to his senses,he fell to the ground."wh-what happened?.....I thought I was gonna die.....and where's that stupid plant?....darn..it must've gotten bored with me or somethin....I better go on before he comes back."As Heatzuka ran off,the mountain started shaking harshly."what the heck?!!!!....oh no.......this mountain....it's erupting!!!!!!!"as the mountain continued shaking,Heatzuka ran for the other side,and started to climb down...as he gota couple of miles down,the mountain shifted a little,which caused Heatzuka to lose his grip.as he fell,he landed on his arm,which hit a platform,breaking it......as he continued falling,he lost conciousness,and landed in a forest......

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Going to BC, Pentictan for a week.

Kona immediatly stopped when Winkle asked that question. "Someone important teleported me and I think I got amnesia. Who is this your talking about?" Kona wasn't saying all of this on purpose, it does seem that the teleportation that the fairy fuzzies gave him did give him minor brain damage. Poor Kona, If only he knew.

He continued on, trying to remeber what happened a few minutes ago before the teleportation, before the fight with the Wizzerd.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    xoxkris said:
    The pale pink Yoshi looked around. "I wonder if Winkle's doing well." She muttered under her breath. It sure is getting colder... Sakura thought as a icy and chilly breeze gusted by. "Must we go pass the Icy Mountains, Konz?" She asked meekly.

I hope Konz can get over Lavender... She hoped. "They are both my friends, and..." She paused for awhile before thinking through carefully. She
    knew her crush for Kona was gone. She also knew that she was growing more fond of Konz. However, Sakura did not want to admit her feelings as poor
    Konz was already suffering from love and heartbrokeness. She decided to just admrie him from afar and kepe their friendship focused. Of course, she knew Konz will never fall for anybody again.

"Konz.." She whispered slightly. "I am fine now, can we not pass through that creepy icy place?!" She complained.

(OOC: sorry guys....i've been gone on a week long vacation lol)

Konz was in deep thought. He was thinking about his life in the past couple of days. Meeting new people, the brief romance between him and Lavender, his fight with Heatz, the betrayal of Lavender, going off to find Heatz.......he really didn't know how he felt anymore. He knew he was over Lavender, but it was the thought of Sakura that worried him most. He couldn't deny it--he was becoming more and more fond of her each minute they travel together. The only part that bothered him was the fact that he was afraid to tell her. She may not want to be with him after the whole fiasco with Lavender. He just kept hiding his feelings from her, not wanting her to become too attached to him.

"Oh," said Konz, shaken from his deep thinking by Sakura's remark. "We can go along the river or something if you like."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back