• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    "Wait, wait!" Sakura ran after Konz, then stopped herself. "Maybe... Maybe Lavender haven't decide yet?" She tried to sound convincing as her brain racked for thoughts. "Do you want me to go with you? Please, because I am the lost one here." Sakura looked back and flashed a beam of green energy at the bush before turning it back to its blooming state.

She ruffled with her hair before trying to squeeze another idea. "And you saved me from those horrible creatures just then."She started slowly, then looked up. "I want to repay you... But do you think I am being to sticky or anything?" Sakura wanted to follow Konz, but she wasn't so sure if he needed her company. After all, Heatzuka was his good friend, and she was sure he's looking for him right now... Only she, Sakura, is lost, without any friends... AGAIN.

"Konz," Sakura took a deep breath. "Please..." She looked at him with alarmed and pleading, cerulean eyes.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Winkle
    ------------------

As Winkle listened to Heff T.'s story, she thought she heard a small bit of dissapointment in the Toad's voice. Obviously he hadn't been able to convince everyone that he was the best Toad. They were still walking along the Rainbow Bridge, it was actually quite long. Below them a small ship was sailing in the strait between the two islands. She nodded to him when he asked her to speak.

"Of course," she said politely, "I live with an old yoshi named Jupuru, though most other yoshi just call him the Wise Mage. I always thought that was silly, seeing as I'm sure that there are mages out there smarter than him. It is simply impossible to be the smartest." She waved her hand as though such an idea should be easy for others to understand.

"Anyway," she continued, "I never knew my parents, they died when I was a baby from an attack on my village. Yoshi may seem powerful with their tongues, but when you're surrounded by koopa soliders and trying to defend a baby, things aren't so easy.... I'm not too sad about it though, there's no reason to be; what's done is done. Dwelling on it only makes you miserable."

It was true, Winkle had never really let herself feel sad about it. She was intellegent, logical; not one of those emotional watery people.

"The Wise Mage taught me magic, and I loved to learn it. He has two other pupils besides me, but they're much older than I. I'm not the greatest magic user, not by far, but I hope to surpass my teacher someday. I can do basic spells, create fire, shoot ice, you know, things like that."

She then turned to the Toad and frowned a little, as if she had just figured out something strange, "Before I met you and all of the others, I always thought that Toads were strange little creatures that only stood around the Princess' castle and looked cute. I didn't know you all actually had lives and thought about things! I'll have to write this down in my journal sometime."

----------

[At the Old Man's House]

"Ah well, I decided to bring you all some tea to have a drink--." The Old Man had been backing out of his kitchen with a tray of tea, only to find that all of his guests had gone. He blinked under his hood.

"I guess they've all gone then...," he said in a low voice, "Well, good luck then my heroes and heroines. Just because Bowser is the one you must fight later on doesn't mean his minions will be the only things you see."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Konz stopped in his tracks as he was walking away by Sakura, pleading to go with him. He turned around to hear her pleas of wanting to come with him and wanting to help. He looked into her shiny blue eyes.

"Look, Sakura," he began. "You don't owe me anything. I saved you from those monsters because you needed help. There is nothing to owe. There is no debt between us."

He still wasn't sure about the idea of her traveling with him. He had just suffered severely because of a girl, and he didn't really want to have another girl around him, but Sakura just wanted to keep him company, and it was better having some sort of backup when it came to danger, as well as someone to talk to.

"Okay, Sakura, i'll let you come," said Konz. "But as far as Lavender goes.......I could care less if she has decided between me and Kona or not. I have made my decision already. I will not be with her again. She's nothing but a flirty little honeybee, flying around visiting every flower she happens to meet, and i could really care less about a careless little bug who can't decide which flower is best for her."

Konz then just stood there, slightly embarassed at the analogy he had just made. He looked at Sakura again and then began to walk away. He turned around after he had walked a few fett forward.

"Well?" he asked. "Are you coming or not?"

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Erm... Pkmn Prodigy, could you please delete one of your posts? There are quite a few double postings (not all by you ^^) in this thread and I'd rather not continue having them. Thankies!

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lavender took in a deep breath, and having a feeling that something wasn't right. She looked over to where Konz was, and he was gone. She got out of the water and got dressed, looking around. "Kona.....KONA....." Lavender yelled walking and looking around for him.

She started thinking again that what if this all happened for a reason. Maybe this was a sign telling her that she was not to be with anyone, and maybe just give up. But Lavender couldn't give up, she just couldn't, she has come so far.

Lavender began breathing a little harder, just being a little afraid because no one was with her. She cloed her eyes and try to see where Kona and the rest of the groups were. She saw that Winkle and Heff T. were just walking over the bridge, and that Sakura and Konz were off to somewhere. But the only person she couldn't find was Kona. Lavender stomped on the ground trying to figure it out, but it was no use.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Kona was blocking out his mind. From everything. He wished he wasn't here, like he wasn't of this universe. The pain of the electric beam made it so painful for him, he wished he was dead. Kona got up on his legs very shakily. "You've had your fun..." Kona said, power raising in him.

His eyes turned a pircing gray. Thunderstorms rose up all around him. Lightning struck the ground near the wizzerd. "What? Impossible! Someone of this age souldn't have this much power!" The wizzerd yelled over the raging sounds of wind and thunder. Kona raised one hand, and a tornado appaered on top of te Wizzerd. "This isn't the last you heard of me..!" But then the Wizzerd was swept away.

Kona had no idea where all of his power was coming from. He collapsed on the ground. The electric beam still wrapped around him, making a dim light around his body. Kona's eyes slowly turning back to their original color.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura wasn't startled, but she didn't like Konz being so angry one bit. It made her shiver, but she nodded her head meekly. "Ok, Ok, I am sorry... I didn't meant for you to see everything, it just's that..."

Sakura took a deep breath. She could see it now. Her guilt, it was all her fault. She bit ehr lip nervously, struggling with heh last words. "I don't know what else I should say... except for sorry-" She bowed her head down, and hardly have time to say anymore before a tentacle raised her up high in the air. "ARGH!"

A boss was in front of them! A tentacle monster, it was about 10 x the size of an elephant, and its tentacles were rough and stained in maroon, red, blood. Shocked by the sudden attack, Sakura passed out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Sakura!!" yelled Konz as he rushed over to the unconscious Sakura. "Sakura, wake up! You gotta get up Sakura!" but it was no use, she was out cold.

Meanwhile, the tentacle monster headed right for them. It was a very ugly monster, with two big yellow eyes, about 400 sharp teeth, and not to mention those dirty tentacles. It was far bigger than an elephant, and it walked on all fours. It charged towards Konz and Sakura.

"Not while i'm here!" said Konz. He took out his slingshot and began to fire ice balls at the monster as a distraction. It seemed to hurt the monster, but not by much. It did, however, provide a small disraction for the time being. Using his time, Konz quickly picked up Sakura and carried her over to the base of a nearby tree. He put a blanket on her and left her there, so he could go back to the fight. By this time, the monster was back up to power again, and was even madder than before. It launched many tentacle attacks at him. For the most part, he dodged them all, but on of the tentacles hit him from behind, sending the small toad flying. It didn't really hurt, but Konz was knocked away anyhow. He stopped himself by putting his hands and feet on the ground, enduring the hit, and keeping his balance.

"I cant keep my eyes on all of his tentacles!" he thought. "But two can play at that game!"

He then used his new technique: ice clones. Konz's eyes started to glow neon blue as he put his hands together and then about seven ice clones appeared. They were made of pure ice, but with the same body dimensions and facial features of Konz. He sent two of them off to stand guard over Sakura, leaving five of them left. The monster seemed confused at the now five-man Konz, and shot its tentacles out at all sides.

"Okay, up!" commanded Konz, as they all jumped over the tentacles, landing directly upon them. "Let's go!" he said, and they all sprinted up the tentacles, heading for the face and body of the beast. "Okay, now, use icecicle spears!" Konz and the clones all put their hands up, gathering the water in the air and formed big amounts of ice energy in their hands. They then shot the energy at the monster, which became hundreds of icecicles. The missles hit the monster in the chest and face, killing it. The clones then dissapeared, and Konz rushed back over to Sakura. She was still out cold. Konz kept the blanket on her, but put a cold towel to her forehead.

"Don't worry, you'll wake up soon," said Konz. "And i'l be here when you do."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura felt a bit faint, but much better than dizzy. Her hyperness was gone, though her cheerful and bubbly personality remained. She struggled to
    open her eyes, which she finally succeeded after having to squeeze it so many times. Slowly, Sakura saw everything around her.

"Arhhh..." She whispered upon seeing Konz. "Konz! You saved me! Where's that monster?!" She glanced around swiftly. Then, without waiting for
    a reply, she hugged him feebly. "Thank you!" Next, her happiness falter and for once, she being to look worried. "But.. where's that baldie with ten
    tangled tentacles?" She asked meekly. Even the idea of picturing it scared her.

All of a sudden, she realsied her fear. Even if she's a great magician, she couldn't stand up against a huge monster. Why?! She must overcome her
    fear, or she could just give up... No! An inner mind of Sakura screamed. She couldn't just give up NOW! She fought all the way. She just gotta do it!
    With that set in her mind, Sakura struggled up.

Last edited:

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    "Hey, wait a minute!" said Heff T, feeling a little insulted about what Winkle said. "Of course we think and stuff. I mean, why would we even exist if we didn't? Man, talk about out of the loop." Heff T. kept walking on the bridge but soon saw the end of it.

"Geez, finally!" said Heff T. "I kind of feel totally retarded not being able to catch up with the others. I mean, I think I'm the only one with out some weird magic power, yeah? Like, Heatzuka has fire power, Konz has ice stuff, Lavender has... wind? Gah! See!? And even you have some sort of power, Winkle." Heff T. looked at his hands, all rough and tough. "All I have is strength. I guess that's good."

Heff T. pulled out his map. It was practically new since he hasn't even looked in it. On the map it said the place after the rainbow bridge was a place called Windy Plains. "Maybe the rest of the gang is here!" said Heff T. As he started walking in the plains he saw that the place was very windy indeed.

"Ah come on! I hate the wind..."

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Don't worry, Sakura, its gone," said Konz with a small smile, eating a strawberry. "It vanished in a puff of smoke after i defeated it."

He walked over to a nearby tree stump and sat down on it, thinking. As he looked on, he could vaguely see two mountains far away in the distance. One in the east, and one in the west.

"Well," he thought. "I'm guessing that one of these mountains is the mountain of the Fallen Star." He reffered to the map the old man had given him. "Yup, it is. I guess we'll go find Heatz first, then go to the icy mountain, 'cause Sakura needs a little training. But im sure she'll be fine."

He just sat on that stump for little while more, and then he got up, waiting on Sakura and ready to go.

"So, are you ready to go?" he asked Sakura.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Seems like PC's doing better now... thankfully. XD

Where's Rioku at? It's been over a week since he posted... hope he's all right.

Winkle
    ---------------

"Hm, apparently you have attitudes as well," Winkle said matter-of-factly, "I'll have to study you Toads more. All I've really ever been around were other Yoshi." She paused to hear his comment about magic. He was right; it seemed that everyone had some odd special power.

She sighed, "I don't understand how all of them can be so powerful. It took me years to learn all I have, and I don't know much compared to oh, say the infamous Kammy. You know, magic can be powerful and awesome, but it has its weaknesses as well. It takes great mental and physical strength to use, and if you use too much of it, you can overtax yourself, leaving you open for attack. Some monsters are resistant to magic too. So quit behaving so silly, you have little to complain about." She had said it to comfort the Toad, but it had sounded a little harsh. That was just how she was when it came to emotion.

The blue-violet Yoshi watched curiously as Heff T. pulled out his map. She, in turn, noticed that the bridge was indeed coming to its end, and so she pulled out her own map.

"Yes, Windy Plains... do you think they're--?" she said, slowly looking from the map to Heff T. He was being blown on hard by the wind. "Heh, well, I agree completely. Onward!" she said, wrapping her dark violet cloak around her a little snugger. The plains looked like any plains did, full of tall light green grass and practically endless.

Winkle wondered to herself: what sort of creature lived in this place?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura took a silver-lined cloak and put it on. 'It's gonna be cold, right?" She asked, grinning with energy. Her faltering cheerfullness increased again as she bounced next to Konz. "Thanks again, for saving me!" She put her head on his shoulder as they strolled slowly. "You are my most wonderful friend!"

Icy Mountains... I hope Heatz will be there Sakura thought, then guffawed at the nick she gave him. Heatz.. it sounds suitable!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Umm....thanks," said Konz, slightly blushing while scratcing the back of his neck. "It was nothing."

Meanwhile, while they were walking, Konz took out yet another strawberry. (it seems his supply of strawberries is endless, doesn't it? hehe) He began to eat it hungrily, although he didn't feel very much like eating. He began to think about the recent events that occured. It seemed like he had gone through this over a span of two months, rather than a span of two or tree days.

"I wonder why everyone decided to split up,," thought Konz. "I guess the whole team thing took too long, and everyone just went their separate ways. Not to mention that fight me and Heatz had......stupid Lavender. She made me go through all that for her, yet she goes and runs off with Kona.....now i gotta patch things up with Heatz. He then looked over at Sakura. "Hmm....i wonder why she wanted to tag along with me when she clearly had a closer bond with winkle and the others? Well, t's good to have someone to talk to, and she is a sweet girl."

Konz took another bite out of the strawberry, looking on ahead at the two mountains, wondering if heatz was anywhere near there.

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    Heff T. got lifted off his feet as he blew into the air. The map too as blown away. "Gah! I need that!" he said as the piece of parchment continued to fly. Soon the wind died down and the large toad landed on his feet. He frantically looked around, trying to look for his map.

"Come on... Where is it?!" Heff T. said to himself as he dug around. He dug and dug. Still couldn't find anything. Then he grabbed onto something furry. "What is this?"

The furry thing popped up. It was purple colored with some green and black splotches. It's eyes were a solid red and black colored fur around them. In the shape of a wolf the creature leaped up and turned to Heff T. The wolf creature had a very fuzzy beard on it's face, and attached to its tongue that stood out was Heff T.'s map.

"Hey! Uh, thing!"

The fuzzy wolf responded, "Dooff.." and leapt away.

"Son of a- get back here... Thing! Or feel my wrath!" Soon Heff T. tried to run after the wolf creature and then more wolf doggies popped up.

One of them responded, "Hey, don't hurt our grandfather! Or pay!"

Another said, "Yes, we Doof's don't take well to newcomers."

"I've never seen these things before," Heff T. said to Winkle, who was standing by him while the whole ordeal was happening, her violet cloak flapping in the wind, "but I need that map! Let's get them!"

So, hoping that Winkle would join the the fight, started to punch the dark wolves. One clawed at Heff T. It hurt but Heff T. needed that map. Then another stuck out its tongue and attached it to Heff T. It was like a Yoshi tongue and the toad was licked into the wolf's mouth, in which the wolf bit down.

"Gah! That hurt!" said Heff T. He starred at Winkle, seeing what she would do.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    The pale pink Yoshi looked around. "I wonder if Winkle's doing well." She muttered under her breath. It sure is getting colder... Sakura thought as a icy and chilly breeze gusted by. "Must we go pass the Icy Mountains, Konz?" She asked meekly.

I hope Konz can get over Lavender... She hoped. "They are both my friends, and..." She paused for awhile before thinking through carefully. She
    knew her crush for Kona was gone. She also knew that she was growing more fond of Konz. However, Sakura did not want to admit her feelings as poor
    Konz was already suffering from love and heartbrokeness. She decided to just admrie him from afar and kepe their friendship focused. Of course, she knew Konz will never fall for anybody again.

"Konz.." She whispered slightly. "I am fine now, can we not pass through that creepy icy place?!" She complained.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Winkle
    ---------------

"Hm?" Winkle mumbled to herself, seeing Heff T.'s map get blown away. Her eyes widened. As the buff Toad shouted about how he needed it, Winkle felt several things brush by her feet. She quickly looked down at the ground to see what they were, but all she could see was the tall grass. Frowning, she looked back up at Heff T.

He seemed to be in some kind of trouble, and though she couldn't see what was going on, she heard him talking to someone....

"Heff T. what the...?" she began, but the wind caught the grass just right so that she saw a flash of fur and red eye, "Oh! A fight!" She was too busy studying the others in the last battle to fight, but this was different. In this tall grass that was their home, these creatures were at an advantage, and there was only Heff T. and her.

She flipped back her cloak and ran up to Heff T., who seemed to have been... eaten?! "Hold on, I'll do something," she said aloud, thinking fast. She couldn't use her fire magic here, there was too much wind and too much grass. The place would be barbequed in no time! She would have to use some fundamental Yoshi skills this time.

"Another one!" cried one of the wolf-like creatures, "And it's even uglier!"

"Hauh!" she cried, leaping into the air. Her body somersaulted in mid-air, and then she came down hard on the pup with Heff T. in his mouth. This pressure on his stomach was enough to effectively propel the Toad right out like a cannonball. Winkle landed awkwardly next to another pup.

"H-Hey! Now that's our grandfather and our brother! You'll pay!! Doofs never forget or forgive! Raaoooohf!" the Doof next to her cried, leaping onto her and biting down hard.

Winkle tried to hit it away, but the teeth were small and sharp and even managed to get through her Yoshi skin. "Ouch!" she grunted, her eyes noticing the little guy's claws beginning to come out.

The grandfather Doof seemed to be enjoying this, waving the little map up and down taunting them. It was becoming clear that he would not relinquish it until they were all dealt with. Winkle hoped Heff T. was up for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back