• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Two Temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Ravana's eyelids became heavy, but she tried to shake it off, "Yeah me too, that's...weird." Ravana rubbed her eyes and looked at the orb.

occ: should we read the inscriptions soon? or should we wait until everyone is near the orb?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: let's not go to sleep yet until our thread starter reads the inscription.

IC: I stiffle a yawn while replying, "I think they're waiting for something to happen." I get rather light-headed, and my knees feel so weak that I sit down on the ground and let out a nice long yawn. "I've never been so sleepy this early in the day!"

gothsinn23

Years
    occ: yes let's stay awake xD

ic: Every time her eyes got heavy, she would shake her head. "Must...stay...awake..." Ravana backed away from the orb to see if she would be more awake if she wasn't as close. Nope, doesn't work, she thought.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I start humming a tune that has been buzzing in my head since the temple appeared. I hadn't really payed much attention to it, but right now it seems it needed to get out of my head and out my mouth. It was a pretty tune, but rather haunting. I don't know if it had a name or words to it, but it seemed the most important thing. I'm amazed as a little senteret comes and lays in my lap.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Cassy slaped herself as hard as she could on her cheeks to keep her away from falling asleep, but it didnt really help, she just became more and more drowzy and her legs could hardly hold her standing so she had to sit down.

"Is it...some...kind of...prank...from a psychic...pokemon?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Jodi felt her eye lids becoming heavy. She looked at the stone and shook her head to wake herself up. She leaned against a tree nearby and blinked sleepily. "Do you think....that it's the stone that's putting us to sleep?" SHe thought about this in her half awake brain. It sounded very far fetched to her. But then again. She wouldn't be suprised with the events tat had happened already.

gothsinn23

Years
    "Maybe it is the stone," Ravana said in reply to Jodi. "I mean, none of us felt drowzy until I put the missing piece back in the orb. And no matter how far we get away from it we still feel tired." she said, using some information to back up her theory.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Slowly, so as not to alarm the senteret, I raise my hand and gently put it palm up towards it's nose and let him sniff it. It starts to lick my fingers. I smile while still humming the strange tune, and scratch it gently under it's chin. I feel so peaceful.....

I shake my head suddenly, because I was about to fall asleep, and startle the senteret and it nips me on my thumb. I remain calm because I don't want to frighten it out of my lap. I slowly move my hand to my knee and keep humming. The senteret nudges my hand with it's nose and pushes his head under it!

I am astonished by this behaviour in a wild animal. "Do you all see this?" I ask softly, as not to disturb the senteret.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: Sorry I didn't post this earlier homework XD

ic: Perry looked over at the Sentret in Cory's lap. "That's strange, I saw an oddish a little while ago and it was pretty hostile toward me." Yawning he sighed, "I want to read whatever it says on this orb before we all fall asleep." Peering closer, he read the inscriptions on the orb out loud. "Well, that makes about as much sence to me as everything else in this place. The only thing I can conect is the orb." he grumbled sitting on a rock, "What does everyone else think?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Well, this is the east gate and maybe this temple is the eastern temple, and the temple just appeared when we seven came near." I say trying to piece together everything before I fall asleep. I yawn and say, "It seems pokemon are coming to us...we haven't entered anywhere but this temple..." I give up and go to sleep.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    by now Cassy couldnt couldnt even sitt up and she felt how her body colapsed, and there she stayed facing the vast sky as a feeling of calmness came over her as a gentle wave from a distant ocean, the clouds in the summer sky seemed almost to be standing still... Cassy loved the sky, she had often looked at it and wished that she had wings so that she could fly in it... the last thing she could remember before falling asleep was that a Taillow and a Pidgeotto came down from the sky, landing near her and that a pikachu came from one of the bushes, all three of them laid down next to her, and before Cassy knew it she was asleep.

gothsinn23

Years
    Ravana noticed everyone around her was falling asleep, Well, if they are, I might as well too. Ravana layed backwards and looked to her left. She could see all of the pokemon crowding near her and the others, and wondered what is going on. A Poochyena came and stood by her side. Then, a black dog-like figure darted across the sky. It looked like the figure of a pokemon, but Ravana was too tired to get herself up. She let her eyes close and she fell asleep.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Perry leaned against a rock tired, "I don't think I can stay awake much longer." he muttered to himself as he closed his eyes halfway. Feeling a slight tingle on his hand, he looked over and noticed the oddish from before rubbing closer to his hand. Smiling he stammered, "I can't close my eyes." In a matter of seconds he was fast asleep.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Somewhat stubbornly, Ray leaned heavily upon the pillar while shielding his eyes from the light--attempting to remain awake. I don't like this situation . . . He shook his head adamantly in his efforts to dispell his desire to sleep. Then, as the light grew to a crescendo, he suddenly fell to the ground unconscious--as deeply and suddenly into sleep as would be one who was struck on the head.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I start to dream. At least I think it's a dream. I'm riding on the back of a stantler, with the little senteret that befriended me on my shoulder, towards the setting sun. We are singing the strange tune I started humming before I fell asleep.

A voice, which sounds like my dad's, keeps telling me, "You must follow the sun until you return to the beginning. Not until then will you know what you have done and what you should do."

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Jdi sat down with her back against a tree. She wasn't sure she wanted to go to sleep. But before she knew it she had drifted off. She foudn herself in a plesant dream. There was nothing wrong with it. Some one ws telling her to follow the sun. they were giving hr a message. She listened and nodded unaware of doing so.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Unknowningly, Perry smiled in his dream. Listening to the words coming to him in his dream he felt a warm sensation coming over his body, "Mmmm." he muttered in his sleep as he rolled over. As the dream faded he became awake. As he slowly opened his eyes he yawned, What happened? I must have dozed off.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    It was dark. Naught but thick blackness surrounded Ray--the very absence of sight and sound stifling his thought and reason. His crimson eyes swiftly shifting to and fro, the youth found himself searching for a something to see, hear, or merely recognize as existing. Raising his hand to reach out, a sensation poured through his body. It was the sensation of pain. Suddenly falling to his knees onto a floor that did not exist, Ray continued to look about despite the waves of inexplicable agony he felt. Somewhere within him, an irrational panic had triggered--similar to that of a wild animal caught within an inescapable trap. The movements of his eyes now spastic and random, he continued to search hopelessly through the dark.

Then came light. First it could not fully register in a mind attuned to the dark. Then, it became a blinding, terrible force--a something to be loathed and dreaded. However, as Ray shielded his eyes from the overwhelming radiance, he began to realize the pain was fading. Slowly he began to stand. And, before he could be aware of his actions, he founding himself staggering into an endless white.

----------------------------------

Ray's eyes snapped open. He had awakened.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Something is tickling my nose. I go to brush it away, and roll onto my back. Something hits my chest, and I'm startled awake. I sit up quickly. The senteret starts skipping around me.
    "Tyty, Tyrogue!" I hear my voice say. Huh? I was trying to say, "how long have I been sleeping?" I look around. There are some pokemon sleeping around me, and two look like they just woke up like like me...only, there's something strange about these pokemon. Something that seems familiar. I try talking to the ones that are waking. "Ty, Ty, Tyrogue rogue!" ::Hi, it's me, Cory. Do you understand::

OOC: Will we be able to understand what each other say like pokemon seem to understand each other though all they say are their names?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back