• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Two Temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Lying fully awake, though not fully comprehensive, Ray heard a voice beside him. Turning his gaze, he saw a Tyrogue sitting near him. Then, as it spoke, the youth stiffened. What the . . .

Finally finding his voice, he responded with a hissing croon--one that shortly fell into a surprised silence. >I can understand you. But--<

"What is happening?" he wondered in silence.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    The shuppet with the strange red symbol on it's eye tells me it can understand me. "Ummm, I can't remember your name, but aren't you that quiet guy? I mean you're a shuppet now, but you sound like him."

I just realize something and I look down at myself. "I'M A TYROGUE!" Funny, but I always thought if I were a pokemon I'd be some sort of forest dwelling one like a senteret.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Shaking dust from himself, Ray replied, "I never told you my name. Hence your not knowing it." Looking down at himself, he stifled a sigh. No arms, no legs, and a ghost . . . this may be difficult to grow accustomed to.

Glancing over the others with bright, azure eyes, he commented, "I suppose if we are Pokemon, then these other Pokemon are . . . " He felt it uneccessary to complete his sentence.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I nodded to the shuppet. I think carefully before I reply, "What is your name?" Then, as I ask, I think perhaps this guy doesn't want to give it, since most people would have introduced themselves, and he was rather distant before we had gone to sleep. "Or, if you don't want to give it, what shall we call you? I mean, we can't go around saying, 'Hey, you,' and 'Shupet' seems rather awkward too."

I look over and waved at the mudkip who was awake too, and figured he was Perry because he still had on the black headband.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    After a pleacing dream of flying high up in the sky with some flying pok?mons, Cassy finally awoke, when she opened her blue eyes she saw that the skys blue color had changed into the colors of the twilight, she also noticed that the Taillow, Pidgeotto and pikachu that she had seen befor going to sleep was still there but they seemed bigger than before. She sat up, stretched a bit and yawned, not knowing what had happened to her during her sleep, but when she was going to say `Ahh! That was a nice nap, how long has I been sleeping?` all that came out was `Ahh! mew meee, mewme eww mew?`, ~What the heck is this? Whats wrong with my mouth?~ Cassy thought to herself and then noticed that her body wasn?t as it should, her legs was long and catish, her arms were shorter and had only three fingers, she had a long tail and she had cat ears... She started panicing and tried to run but she could hardly even walk without tripping over her legs that seemed to not be made for walking, and before she knew it she acctually floated in midair, upsidedown...

"MEEW! Mew!!(HELP! Help!)" She said as she couldnt really keep control over her own body.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Ravana awoke suddenly after a mysterious dream. Her dream was about two dark figures running side-by-side. One of the figures appeared to be human-shaped, the other dog-shaped. She felt a peacefulness as they ran, then suddenly awoke to the shouting of someone nearby. Ravana opened her eyes, and blinked a few times. She stood up slowly and stretched herself out. Her occuli moved left and right, looking at each of the pokemon intently. She looked around at her surroundings. "Ab, Absol? [What's going on?]." Ravana paused for a moment, realizing what she said. That's not my voice.. She thought for a moment about the possibilities, and looked down. Instead of feet she saw two dark paws. Now she realized what had happened...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Jodi stirred. She sat up and yawned. When she opened her eyes and looked around she was surprised ot see that instead of the trainers she had been with there were only Pokemon. She stood up and found herself lower to the ground than usul. Confused she looked at her hands. "Nine!" SHe yipped. Her hands were no longer there. Instead she had furry cream colored paws. She also noticed that nine long tails were twitching behind her. "I'm, a Ninetales?" She said in Pokemon language. She imideatly looked at the other POkemon around her compreshension dawning on her face. "What happened?" She asked.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "It seems what the orb's inscription has come to pass. Remember it said, 'they will enter the pokemon world here'? Now we are pokemon, and will see the world as pokemon until we 'journey to the Temple of Return'. Isn't that what it said? I had a dream while I was asleep, and my father was saying I need to keep going west until I return to where I began." I shake my head, still hearing those words.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Jodi nodded. "I had a similar dream. I guess what you said about the orb is true. It sounds right. What lse could explain us being turned into Pokemon. So now, I guess we should head east." she smiled dogishly. "This migh turn out to b fun. I've always wondered what being a Pokemon would be like." She coughed and a puff of smoke emerged from her mouth.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Actually, we should go west I reminded her." I stand up. Funny, with the exception of feeling much shorter, I didn't feel much different as a pokemon than as a human. Perhaps it'd be another story if I hadn't turned into a pokemon that had a human-like form. I noticed my left arm was still missing below the elbow. I shrug, not knowing why I was expecting it to be there all of a sudden. I didn't miss it as a human, I probably won't as as a pokemon, either. I was born without it, so I was used to it not being there.
    I turned towards the shuppet, "So, have you considered what we may call you?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Hovering in the air, Ray's eyes shifted as he studied each awakening Pokemon. After a long moment of silence, he finally turned toward the Tyranitar, stating, "Call me Ray."

As his sapphire-tinted eyes turned skyward, the Shuppet slowly rose higher. Passing through a large trees foliage, he cast his gaze over the surface of the forest canopy. Then we are to move west . . . moving toward the setting sun and rising moon I suppose. Rey silently lowered himself toward the forest floor in quiet contemplation. Neither are currently visible, though the moon should appear soon.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: I ask this question in this post instead of a PM so the others can know for roleplaying purposes. Is the city we exited before finding the temple supposed to still be here, or are our characters now in another dimension. If we go west, we'll be travelling back into the city if it's still there.

IC: I nod in acknowledgement. "Ok, Ray. Do you find it um, difficult to maneuver as a shuppet, or does it feel natural? I'm just wondering, because my Tyrogue form isn't all that different than humans, so I'm not sure if the fact that I don't feel awkward is because of that, or something else."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Attempting a shrug, Ray replies, "I feel little difficulty controlling my movements . . . but, it will still require time for my mind to adapt to this form. It seems slightly odd and awkward at times." He stretches slightly before twisting his neck about in a full circle. Then, returning his head to its original position, he turns his glance toward the others to see how they are faring.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I turn to ask the others if they have difficulty moving when I see a mew tripping over it's own two feet, then float upside down. I guess that answers my question. I try not to laugh, but, a small chuckle escapes. "Tyty" ::sorry:: I apologise quickly.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Cassy only stared angrily at the tyrogue (She hated when people and pokemon laughted at her and she wasnt that good at keeping down her temper), and thought intensly [You better not laught more, I may not have my old body but I can still kick your butt!], and without knowing it she used telepathy so the others could hear that thought, and it was in human toung and not pokemon, and after a few seconds she was able to figure out how to stear herself, it was all a matter of will so if she wanted to go right she just had to think it and now she wanted to be upright and was able to turn the right side up.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Raven (which is her pokemon nickname) walked around adjusting to the fact that she was walking on four paws. She looked over to the two that seemed to be arguing, and had an annoyed look on her face. "Knock it off you two, arguing solves nothing."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Yeah, who's fighting? I really am sorry I laughed, um, your Cassy, right? You floating upside down like that just reminded me of the time I was learning to dive into water, and kept doing belly flops or flipping over onto my back. I kept trying and finally was able to do it." I watch as Cassy rights herself. "Hey, it looks like you're already getting the hang of it," I say encouragingly.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: I've missed quite a bit haven't I? To confirm things it would be best if everyone just used "" 's and we don't need to post the pokemon's names over and over every time we talk. Also yes, we will head back to the city. ^^;

ic: Perry remained quiet, now I know how small pokemon feel, literaly. He looked up at everyone else, they looked like giants to him. "I'll have to ajust to walking on four legs but other then that I'm quite happy." Looking over at his tail behind him he sighed, "This is just so bizare." sighing, he let a small stream of water by accident.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Names?]

As pale rays of moonlight began to shine through the trees, Ray/Kuro glanced toward they others. With the rising of the moon, the direction of their path now seemed evident. Turning away, the Shuppet started to move west. Passing effortlessly through the trees, branches, and various forms of shrubbery, the ghost glanced upward every now and again to confirm his direction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back