• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Wah! Hello people! I haven't signed in for probably about a year, so you probably won't remember me =]

I hated the earth temple in WW too! I found that the flying skulls with the purple mist were really annoying too! They stopped you from getting out your sword, I might be getting mixed up with another game though =]

Hehe...this is a bit silly, but those of you who were here a long while back, do you remember that Opal of Extent game we were planning? Well, would anyone mind if I borrowed that idea (giving credit to you all of course) and turned it into a flash animation :embarrass

I've been practicing with flash for about 6 months now and I really would like to make a series out of the ideas we all had, it wouldn't be ready to see though for quite a number of months though (it wouldn't be exactly like the plan either, just the basic story). I just thought i'd ask, rather than just use it without permission :nervous:

Yeah, anyway, it's nice to be back...
    How are you all? =]

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Of course I remember you. You had the Groudon signature a while back, didn't you?

Oh, wow. It would be awesome if you could make a flash animation. =D I'd love to see it. :3 You have my permission, use whatever you want. =D After all, that would be the closest thing we will ever get to the Opal of Extent-game. :3 Go ahead. If you have any questions, just post them here. =D We'd love to answer them.

Quidoo

Years
    Oh wow! You remember me! :cer_cry: <-- (happy crying)

Thanks a bunch! I love you all! I'll be sure to keep you informed on my progress!

Btw, I love your Dark Link picture MKB =)

Quidoo

Years
    Yo!... Sorry but I don't have a hint of knowledge of you... ><;

But all I have to say is your sig is hilarious! xDD I'd love to see your work as well!

No need to apoligise, it doesn't really matter anyway =]
    Thanks! I found it on this website with loads of other funny Zelda comics and things...unfortunately I can't remember what website it was =(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    dA has many doodles and artwork of Zelda. :3 Gives me inspiration when I'm in desperate need of it. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's pretty good, deviantArt that is.
    I even found someone who put Link in the Fire Emblem world. He'd make a fine knight. XD

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
    Got bored and made this, you're welcome to use it if you want to.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back