• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: How old is this Panther woman? Is Isaac attracting older women? Always a goal of his.

Despite spacing out completely in the strange city of tall grass green buildings, a purple sky that tuned in and out of violet, lavender and plain boring purple, Isaac managed to pick up the words coming from Panther and her "brother". First thing was Panther's fast talking, apparently she was getting embarrassed due to her brother's insolent behavior. However, the act of immaturity made Isaac laugh out loud, a hearty one at that. At first he hated him, but he did seem to have a sense of humor so it was all good in the end. After some fooling around with Pokeballs, Isaac had discovered they were useless as did everyone else. All he had was Staraptor, arguably the weakest Pokemon in his star team. "Damn it. I cannot use Palkia." Isaac blurted out louder than he had intended. In his mind, he had hoped no one had heard him, even though he had announced to all of Pallet that he had a legendary dragon of incredible power.

Shaking his head violently of his daydream of dominating tournaments with Palkia, Isaac turned to Panther who had asked her a question about occupations or something. He assumed she wanted to know what Isaac did for money or something along those lines.

"Well, I had to fend for myself for several years now, almost ten in fact. So I depended on doing favors for people for money and entering competitions that invovled battling, winning prize money. That and the occasional robbery here and there in desperate times." He purposely did not mention the rich girl he dated and stole a decent part of her wealth. That was his low point that occurred 3 years ago, when Isaac hit his emo phase. His life crumbled with a losing streak that stretched for miles and miles, constant cop chances and lack of gym leader presence. "Oh and brother boy over there staring at Candice, I think that Portal may be our ticket out of here. That or it could get us more lost. Either way it seems like alot of good clean fun." Pointing at the warp tunnel that he was glaring at, laughing as he did it.

OOC: Hope that post did not break any rules.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: zomg ._.; I MUST POST AT ONCE!!!!

Rin stood there glaring at the man..She was gritting her teeth angerly. "Ah yes, I see," Lupin said as he looked down at his absol which was wagging its tail rather eagerly. The absol looked eagerly at Rin..Rin was very confused..Did this Absol want to play?...

"Although don't you think..." Lupin turned his head to Rin. "...that when you look at your reflection, you should see not what you've been through in the past, but what you can do, what talents or abilities you have, or who you really are?" Lupin seemed to know what he was saying.

"What are you a psychologist?" Rin retorted back in a flat manner.

"...Or at least that's what I try to do. Even with all the..." Lupin cut off his sentence as he gazed at her Pokedevice.

"Oh God not another one."Rin thought to herself.. Gettign sick and tired of people looking at her Pokedevice. But then to her surprise..he took out a pokedevice of his own..?

"You...? Have one of these?" Rin looked at the pokedevice..her interest in the conversation was suddenly hightened because Lupin had a pokedevice of his very own? Maybe..Could it be? Was he one of the many trainers who was guarding a legendary pokemon?...

The pokedevice was very..Well it was less colorfl then Rins.. it was a very solid blue..and had electric blue stripes running down it..And a diamond on it. This had to be one of the trainers..Yes it had to be.

The Lupin started talknig through an ear piece. "Hello Merlin..." Lupin began chatting on his earpiece with the character dubbed Lupin..

"Kind of rude to suddenly talk on the phone.." Rin thought to herself rather annoyed.

"...Yes, yes, I'm just outside Viridian--just stopped to rest at a lake, you know, until the sun sets. Then I'll, erm... you know." Lupin didn't want Rin to know something.. This made Rin suspicious at once..being overly cautious about everything with her pokedevice and everything.

"Get any guests today?" "...Ohhh, right..." Lupin paused before continuing his sentence

"...What? At the... oh yes, the Power Plant. It's Carmen and Diego, I saw the asssignment. Something to do with R... no, not Zapdos--Zapdos found a guardian, remember? My guess it's another legendary... hmm, yeah, Rotom, that's a possibility, but... oh, it may have come here to Kanto to hide from Team Alpha. Don't worry--I don't think those two will be able to... no, what, maybe if they succeed, I could steal it right from their storage..."

Rins face was very cautious..Steal was the word that caught her attention. "This guy is weird..He can't be normal..And how does he know about the guardians?"

Then Merlin laughed so loudly that Rin cxould mostlikely here even if she was 10 feet away..She gave a mild sweatdrop and waiting for Lupin to finish with she assumed to be.. "Oh my gosh its such and important conversation I'll stop with what I'm doing and answer it even though I'm talking to another person."

"No, no, don't worry, don't worry. I got things taken care of... what? Yes, technically someone is overhearing us, but she's not... No, of course it's not like that. Don't get any ideas. Yes, fine then... oh, good idea. I'll take the Nightcraft over around three then. I really have to... yes, goodbye then."
    Lupin was trying to be dodgy about something...

"So finally finished with your important conversation." Rin gave a sarcastic reply.

"It's all right--that was just a..." Lupin couldn't finish his sentence when he was greeted with a loud greeting.

"AHA! Big bad wolf got girlfriend!" Rin yelped in surprise and looked who had greeted him.. It was a girl..a rather childish girl with a very childish yet playful voice.She had bright orange hair and very long braided pigtails. Rin sweatdropped.She was whereing overalls that seemed to be to big for her and had a large flower on it.

"Listen you.." Rin was about to say something to the girl but then stopped. Lupins face turned from very calm to a very big death glare..not even one Rin could imitate.."What, have you seen us kissing or something?" Lupin retorted back..Rin wondered if he knew this irl..But at first glance Rin could tell that Lupin did not like this childish girl at all.

"Little girl look pwetty in the gown." The girl was batting her eyelashes..Rin was muttering to many explicit words to be mentioned.

As the surrounding became darker and darker, every second the sky seemed to grow darker and darker.But then Rins eyes seemed to pick up on something.. A fancy blue "A" on the girls overalls..Rin hissed.. She remebered the old man..Somehow..iit reminded her over the old man in who had called her a filthy catch scratching girl.. Then another voice called out.

"Heyyyy, Emily, there you are!" It sounded like a jolly voice..it was obviously male. Rins was showing some self-control..if she wasn't the girl dubbed "Emily" would be half-way into the lake by now.As the sillhoutte of the male came into view, it looked to be a rather husky teenage boy.

"Great another one." Rin thought to herself..She turned away..Hoping that if she ddin't look at these people she would calm down.

"Kane'll kill me if he finds out that I let... Oh, hi Lupin." The boy said..Rin still looking away but listening into the conversation..Rin figured Lupin knew these people. And she let out a slight smirk.

But before Rin turned away he saw the appearance of the boy.. He was whering a deep black shirt.,with a skitty on it.. Rin thought that was strange.. I mean..of all pokemon..a skitty. the words on the shirt seemed to shout out." I like skitty so what?!" Rin was trying to remain calm but she was managing to control her anger somehow. Rin said nothing as the three peope exchanged words.

"I would get lost if I were you," Lupin retorted. AT this point if looks could kill.. The two teenagers would be dead.

"Ooooo! Lovebird want alone!" The girl named Emily said in a mocking tone. Rin still remaining silent. "Brother Gabe better no bother!" Emily was mocking them..And obviously one of Lupins pokemon wanted to jump at her and just eat her for dinner..Which at this point Rin would approve of.

The husky boy named Gabe yawned in a rather boring tone.

"Man, ever since I left Indigo, I've been aching for a battle. You sure Viridian is close by?" Gabe asked

"It's a five-mile hike from here," Lupin lied. Rin was finding this rather amusing at this point and turned her head back to Lupin and the two other teenagers."I think you'll manage though--and if Emily gets tired you can carry her on your back." Lupin retorted..Rin was on the verge of bursting out laughing at this point.

"HEY!" Emily shouted. "Me big! Me strong! No tire! Lovebird arrogant, want battle now!"

"Oh will you just shut the hell up?" Rin shouted out.. An anger mark on her forehead.

"Ohhhh, right!" Gabe remembered, pointing at Lupin. "YOU need to pay for that brush you stole from me!" At this point he took out a regular-looking pink Pokevice.

"A pokedevice?.." Rin looked at it. On the other hand the little girl that was making Rin furious had pulled out a pokeball..no..A master ball.. Rin glanced over at Lupin.. He didn't liek the look of this..Not at all.. Rin figured this situation must be bad..And she had the feeling it was going to turn out very bad in a few seconds..

"After all the trouble of looking for it..." he grumbled. "I bet she used it on a Rattata or something. There's something I'll never do again."
    "All right Sirius, looks like it's battle time," Lupin said aloud, pressing a button on his Pokevice. A Mightyena came out.

Rin looked at the mightyena.. He was serious on battling. "That dog's going down," Gabe announced. "Go Regirock!"

"Regiiii!" What came out was a Regirock that was only two feet tall and coloured purple... but it was still Regirock, right...? Rin looked at the regirock in utter horror..it wasn;t natural..not at all..

"Go Cuddles! Test lovebird relationship!" Emily cheered, throwing her Master Ball. Out came... Azelf.

"Azelf?" Rin said aloud.

"...Must... win..." Azelf panted.This of course like regirock was no ordinary pokemon..it was much larger then an azelf.. And it looked..proabably..over-powered.. There was something that caught Rins attention immedietly.. (aside from it being much larger then usual) A gem headband on its head..from what Rin had read in picture books when she was younger.. It resembled what Uxie had. Its eyes were gloing a blood red..And just like an orb from the headband on its head.

"The Master Ball, the orb!" Lupin complained. "Such idiots, taking advantage of the acts of their co-workers. I'm warning you, Gabe, I'm not doing something like this again." And with that Lupin turned to his Mightyena.

"Okay Sirius, start as usual." lupin said as he had done this many times. The mightyena let out a loud howl.

"Well its not fair that your outnumbered..I guess I'll join the fray.."GO GARDEVOIR!!" Rin yelled throwing out a pokeball. As the Gardevoir emerged it looked rather elegant..And what made it different is that..well.. Instead of being green..it was a rather aqua color.

"Okay ..Azelfs a psychic..but first we'll start out with.. Light screen! Then follow it up with hypnosis!" Gardevoir nodded and began wavimg its hand and casting a light screen which would hopwfully lower the affects of Psychic against Lupins mightyena and Gardevoir.

"So they have a legendary too?..!" Rin gasped.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    "Trouble is brewing..."

The voice of Latios cut suddenly into Danny's mind, and judging by Jacob's change in expression he had been told too, by whatever kind of Legendary Pokemon he had been given at Willow's lab. Danny glanced over quickly at a man who had been in the Pokemon Center for some time, texting on a mobile phone or something. Danny noticed the man's eyes flick down as soon as he looked at him - even the Pokemon Center was not lacking in suspicious characters.

"The window."

Trying not to look to conspicuous, Danny made his way over to the window of the Pokemon Center and looked out. Sizzling in the sky, some way off, was a giant blue 'A'. The thing sent a chill down Danny's spine. If he listened carefully, he could faintly hear the characteristic fizzling, popping sound of fireworks. After retreating from the window, he made his way back over to Jacob. Danny leant towards his ear slightly, and said in a lowered tone, "Whatever we're gonna do let's do it soon." before jumping onto a sofa and giving a great yawn as if nothing had happened - while inconspicuously keeping an eye on the strange man.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Candice was everything but pleased with the situation at hand, grunting irritably as she settled onto the back of Isaac's Staraptor, Lyulf growling with annoyance at the Flying type. "Hush now! We can trust them!" With that, they sped off after Panther and Isaac, the Staraptor ascending into the air as Candice's Houndoom galloped with astonishing speed down below. Suddenly, up in the distance, a flash of light erupted, and as they closed the distance and approached the park, Candice caught a glimpse of a small, floating Pokemon who was clad in something strangely familiar to what a Mime. Jr. would wear. Within an instant, an older man appeared from the park and began speaking to Panther and Isaac, the Staraptor landed on the ground and Candice jumped off, running towards the three, eager to get involved with the conversation. Suddenly, the pavement beneath her feet vanished, eternal darkness engulfed everything entirely and Candice fell out of consciousness within a split second.

She awoke to a violet painted sky, with tall green buildings surrounding her and not before long, a bark of relief sounded as Lyulf appeared, a delighted smile on his face as he licked his trainer's face, sharp tail wagging with joy. Candice giggled, gripping onto the Fire type's neck as she rose up from her sprawled position on the ground, stroking the Houndoom's mane with care.

"So, I got to say this place reminds of the one time I smoked too much...drugs. Kind of trippy wouldn't ya say?"

The girl could only smile at his statement, unsure what to say in reply as she remained sitting on the ground, her Houndoom resting across her lap. As Panther and Warren started a small argument, she allowed her eyes to wander, humming the tune she had made up earlier in Pallet Town. She blinked, turning her head to look at Panther's brother, wondering why he was gazing in her direction. Candice returned his action with a smile, before chasing Lyulf off her and getting up on her feet.

As they realised that they couldn't withdraw nor return Pokemon, the girl felt a little insecure. However, this didn't change her curiosity for the strange new place that had just discovered, as she craned her neck to see Panther's Latias disappearing into what seemed like a portal.

"Er..." Warren stammered as he looked her way again, "you're lucky you don't have a big sister following you around..."

He paused.

"Any ideas on how to get out of here?" Warren continued. "I mean, I'm usually not the..."

Candice could only give him an encouraging smile, shrugging her shoulders. " Me too! I"m usually not the thinker kind of person! Don't worry though, we have two perfectly capable people over there!" she chirped in an optimistic tone, gesturing at Panther and Isaac.

" - I think that Portal may be our ticket out of here. That or it could get us more lost. Either way it seems like alot of good clean fun." She heard Isaac's suggestion and clapped her hands in delight, turning to Warren with a smirk.

"See? I told you."

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Celebi was concentrating hard on not letting Sharika out of her sights or control. So hard, in fact, that it barely noticed when Gon started to free-fall thanks to the fact that neither it nor Mew was concentrating much telekinetic power on him. When Celebi did notice, however, its insecurities about Sharky stopped it from reaching out and catching him with its mind. There was a small fight going on down there, but Celebi ignored that and tried to land safely. So it was that Sharky proceeded downwards at a ridiculously slow pace.

Sharky, unlike Celebi, was watching the battle intently, with no fear to her health. After all, she was only a foot off the ground by then. An Alakazam had just teleported some odd guy and a pink Empoleon away from the battlefield. Regigigas was there, too, causing Celebi to rush off, after thoroughly examining its owner for any cuts or bruises.

<Hey! Regi! Can I call you Regi? Were you watching? I just managed to fly from that place – what's it called? To here! Wait, where are we? Is this the Indigo Plateau?> Celebi turned a full 360 degrees, examining the visible area. <It doesn't look as busy as I thought it would be… Can we have a campfire now? Although… I'm not sure I really like campfires all that much. The flames make me nervous; do you realise how much harm it could cause a forest like the ones around here?> Celebi quickly turned anxious at the thought.

'Get going? How could we get to the Indigo Plateau before nightfall?' Sharky grunted out a question. After that slow, extremely cautious flight with Celebi, added on to her already weary state, she felt exhausted. And she was hungry, having ignored the muffin that that weird clown-like Pokémon handed out. She yawned pointedly, just in case the two guys that she was talking to were especially thick or clueless.

<Hey…> Celebi sped over to have a serious word with Sharky. <I'm really hungry – where can you get some nice fruits or veggies around here?>

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    "Whatever we're gonna do let's do it soon."

Jacob suddenly snapped out of his daze and took in the information that Danny had just spoke to him, Jacob had almost forgotten that he had been with someone. Jacob turned around and walked over to the window and looked into the sky and saw the giant A, the blue color making it quite obvious that Team Alpha was responsible for the event. Jacob glanced back at Danny before making his way in the direction of further into the Pokemon Center. Jacob spotted the phones and began jogging over to them, wanting to get his new pokemon and then heading out of here with Danny as fast as possible. Jacob pulled out his pokevice and looked up the number for Professor Willows lab and punched in the numbers, a few seconds later her face appeared on the screen in front of him.

"Ah Jacob, how may I help you? I hope everything is going -"

"No time Professor, I need you to transfer five of my pokemon to me and I'll be sending the ones I have to you. Do you think you can do that?"

"Uhh..yes that should not be a problem, please insert your pokevice into the phone - since your pokemon are all in the storage device, instead of having to send each pokemon through the normal transporter I just transfer the pokemon out all at once."

"Hold on one second, I need to place my Dragonair into the storage portion of the device."

Jacob pulled the pokeball off the chain that hung around his next and repeated the process of storing the pokeball in the pokevice that he had learned to do earliar. Jacob then inserted the pokevice into the phone and waiting for Professor Willow to acknowledge that the device was connected properly.

"Okay so your connected correctly, which pokemon would you like to be sent?"

"I'd like for you to send me my Weavile, Zangoose, Metagross, Aerodactyl and Scizor if it isn't too much trouble."

"No not at all, it should just take a few minutes. When your pokevice ejects, check the storage section and make sure every pokemon is there."

A few minutes passed, with whurs and buzzs echoing off the small hallway walls, and Jacobs pokevice ejected itself from the phone. Taking the pokevice, Jacob flipped it open and examined the storage section - the images of Cresselia and all the pokemon he asked for were accounted for.

"Thank you so much Professor. I better get going, I need to grab Danny and we need to get the heck out of here - Team Alpha is up to something and it does NOT look good at all."

"Alrighty, take care of yourself. Good luck."

Jacob hung up the phone and then pushed the image of Zangoose, a white light shooting out of the pokevice and the white and red clawed creature appearing seconds later - a look of confusion appearing on her face, not expecting to appear in front of Jacob.

"Hey there old friend, right now we don't have time to catch up but we definitely will later. For now we need to get going."

Zangoose nodded her head and then both of them took off running back to Danny, who was laying on the couch and appeared to be "sleeping," but occassionally his eyes would open.

"Danny, we need to go. Where are we going? Cinnabar Island, Indigo Plateau or are we going to stay here in Virdian and figure out what is going on with that A in the sky? Whatever we do, we need to figure it out now and get to it."

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    "Danny, we need to go. Where are we going? Cinnabar Island, Indigo Plateau or are we going to stay here in Virdian and figure out what is going on with that A in the sky? Whatever we do, we need to figure it out now and get to it."

Danny raised his head and looked at Jacob. "Don't forget about the Power Plant... all this might be connected somehow," he paused to take a swipe at a fly buzzing rather annoyingly in front of his nose. "Man... making important decisions makes my brain hurt. I just think... something big and flashy like that 'A' just seems... I don't know, it just feels wrong. But I bet that the others from Willow's Lab are probably heading up to Indigo Plateau to check it out. Perhaps we should check out the Power Plant instead? If that's OK with you of course..." Danny chuckled to himself for getting so wound up in his conversation that he forgot that it actually WAS a conversation with someone and not just a... brainstorm? He pulled himself to his feet and stretched, and quickly glanced over at the strange man who had not moved.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    "Perhaps we should check out the Power Plant instead? If that's OK with you of course..."

Jacob thought about this for a second, completely forgetting about the whole Power Plant portion of this adventure - if he remembered correctly Bobby had gone to check out the power plant, but no one else came to mind. This definitely would be the best place to check out seeing as Bobby was alone and that even if he had found out anything, he could have been ambushed and injured/killed. This definitely would be the best course of action, especially with the risk of Bobby being in any possible danger.

"That sounds like a plan to me, Danny boy so lets get going. Please tell me that you have a flying pokemon so we don't have to figure out another way to get you there."

Jacob pulled out the pokevice in his poket and pushed Zangooses button and watched as the red beam shot out and enveloped the clawed creature, a few seconds later empty space remained in her place. Jacob scanned the remaining buttons and located his Aerodactyls button and aims it towards the entrance of the Pokemon center. Jacob pushes and holds down the button and a white beam shoots out through the door to the outside of the building, Jacob then lets go and the form of the ancient flying pokemon appears and begins looking around.

"Lets go Danny!"

Jacob starts running towards the entrance and in the direction of his old time friend.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    OOC: So sorry for not replying... but it was partially the database's fault...

@Got-a-Plan-B: You didn't break any rules. Who are you to worry about rules anyway? (nah I'm kidding, you're not Isaac)

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The lake outside Viridian

"Regirock, use Rock Throw on the Gardevoir!" Gabe announced. "Then Hammer Arm on the Mightyena!"
    "Reg!" the little Regirock blurted in a cute little voice, which sounded almost like Emily's. Gabe may have looked kind of silly with that Skitty shirt of his, but he was at least smart enough to know that Light Screen doesn't protect the user against physical attacks. And of course that Fighting attacks were super-effective against Dark-type Pokemon.

"Cuddles!!!" Emily cried, sounding worried about her precious Azelf. "Hurry use Imprison! Psychic attack Mightyena!"
    "Uhh... Emily?" Gabe interrupted. "Imprison's a good idea, but Psychic won't do anything to a..."
    "SHUT UP BRO!" Emily screamed in his face. Then she commanded the Azelf, "Do listen now!"
    But Azelf didn't do anything.
    "Huh?" Emily wondered. "COME DO MASTER SAY!"
    Azelf still didn't do anything. But at that time, the waves of Gardevoir's Hypnosis attack reached it. However, for some reason, even though Azelf was looking right at her, the Hypnosis didn't do anything.

It was Lupin's turn to do battle commands.
    "Now that that's done... You might have to eventually do what I would do, but for now, use Roar on the Regirock clone."
    While Lupin was saying that, the orb on Azelf's forehead finally glowed.
    "As... you...wish...master," it answered--but who was it answering? "What... other... attack... shall.. I... use...?"
    "TOLD CUDDLES," Emily shouted, "IMPRISON GARDEVOIR PSYCHIC MIGHTYENA!"
    Azelf paid no attention to Emily. Instead, it watched as the Regirock threw rocks at Gardevoir, then ran at Sirius with its fist extended.

Sirius saw the attack coming and let out a loud ROAR, right in the Regirock's face. The Roar was apparently so frightening that Lupin jumped up and ran over to hide behind a tree. But another sound distracted the Mightyena--the sound of Azelf using Uproar.
    "Ruff-grrrr...woo..." Sirius whimpered, taken off-guard by the Uproar. He became so distracted that Regirock was able to score a direct hit with its Hammer Arm, which sent him flying backwards and yelping. He would have crashed right into Lupin if he was still there. Strangely, Lupin was nowhere to be seen... but anyway, after the attack, Sirius just lay there, barely able to move. That Hammer Arm was both powerful and super-effective and went right through the Light Screen...

"Thanks, master... it was effective," Azelf thanked in the same strained voice as before. "But... what would you do... that I might have to do... eventually?"
    Azelf wasn't looking at anyone while it talked, so it was ambiguous who it was talking to.
    But at that point, Rin could see Lupin's arm reaching out from behind Gabe, taking a round object out of Emily's pocket. If Emily's overalls hadn't been so loose on her, she might have noticed him doing so... but they were, so she didn't. After that, Lupin's arm disappeared along with the object, and seconds later, a tree behind Gabe shook a slight bit.

"Well," Gabe almost taunted to Rin, "unfortunately for you, your battle partner decided to beat it. If you're just as weak as he was, you'll be surrendering to us soon, and giving me your Pokevice once you lose!"
    "What big brother say!" Emily agreed. Then she turned to Azelf. "Cuddles listen to poorlit girl Emily?"
    Azelf still didn't say anything--it was as if it thought she was't there. Instead it said something else...
    "Master... you wish to return me... to my Pokeball?"
    Azelf pointed to a tree to Rin's left and started to walk towards it. As soon as Azelf took the first step, Lupin peeked out from behind that same tree, frowning at Azelf.

"Pokeball City"

"You have a Palkia?" Warren blurted at what Isaac said to himself.

Later, Candice talked to Warren, saying she wasn't really a thinker either, but that there were "two capable people" in the group who were good thinkers. Then, when Isaac mentioned the portal being the way to escape, Candice turned to Warren and said, "See? I told you."
    Warren blushed. He felt not only embarrassed for being a lousy thinker, but jealous of his big sister being called a good thinker. Somehow he felt like he should be called a good thinker; maybe he was used to being treated like one...

Meanwhile, Isaac was answering Panther's question about his occupation. Panther's eyebrows rose in interest at the mention of the word "robbery".
    "Ah, you've done robberies eh?" Panther commented. "You should join the Black Ca... I mean..." and here Panther shook her head, "...you should join Warren, he's got this awesome group of friends who are excellent with robberies. Or so I keep hearing from him. What do I do? Well I hope to drive a racecar someday, but that's kinda too much wishful thinking, don't you think? Well, for a while I had a job delivering pizzas, and when off the job I just rode around town causing trouble, know what I mean? Well I kinda got tired of staying in either Hearthome or Jubilife City--and of course those tiring trips around Mt. Coronet to get between the two--so I became a Pokemon trainer instead, a coordinator to be specific. Currently I only have Nimerta, but she's all I need, and I made more money off Pokemon contest than my dinky little part-time job, which I'm so glad I quit anyway. I mean, I hate how slowly normal cars accelerate, how I can't carry pizzas in my motorcycle, and how much easier it is for the cops to see a car with a sign on it. Well at least this works."

The group had been walking towards the building where the portal was while Panther was talking. When she was done, Warren spoke to her, having overheard what she said.
    "You should totally be a Black Cat Bandit. Besides, I think Halberd likes you."
    "Don't-say-that-out-loud..." Panther groaned through gritted teeth. Then she sighed and spoke in a quieter and more normal voice, though Isaac could probably hear her. "Yeah I know he's a mechanic and all, but come on, a fat man in a kilt?!? Though I might take Lupin if he was a bit more... you know..." and here she placed her pointed fingers near her head so they resembled horns, "...but come on, you know Panthers work alone, DON'T YOU?" It was the last two words that were loud enough for all to hear.

"Sorry people..." Panther muttered as the group entered the building, "as usual, my little brother is being a little brother..."
    "As usual, my big sister is being a big sister," Warren mocked. The two siblings exchanged frowns.

Inside the building, one or two purple Brelooms walked past. The inside looked like the lobby of some fancy hotel, embellished with emerald walls and sparkly chandeliers... Next to reception counter, behind which a Noctowl wearing glasses stood, was an elevator, which the group immediately went inside. Four people, a Staraptor, a Houndoom, a Medicham, and a motorcycle (Panther snuck it in without the receptionist making any hoots about it) made a perfect fit inside the rising compartment...

When they reached the top, the door opened right onto the roof, and right in front of them was the portal Peppermint had flew through, that snooty Latias.
    "Panther, where does this...!!"
    Nimerta walked up to the portal and stuck her hand inside it, saying the above in human language. As soon as she realised what she was doing, she covered her mouth with her other hand. The real humans stared at her.
    "H-h-how in the world did a Medicham like me sp... whoa!"
    At that point, something pulled Nimerta into the portal, probably whoever was on the other side of it.
    "...Er," Warren stammered, walking up to the portal, "...s-s-should we follow Nimerta?"
    Then he walked into the portal.

"What IS this strange place?!?" Panther exclaimed. If this was a world where Pokemon can talk, then... it really was weird. Panther looked at Lyulf and Staraptor, wondering if they would say anything...

Seconds later, Warren re-entered from the portal, looking excited.
    "It's Merlin! It's Merlin! We entered the Mystic Sanctuary! Come on you guys!"
    Warren beckoned the rest of the group to follow, then went back into the portal.

"Well well..." Panther commented, then explaining to the group. "Erm, yeah, Merlin is Warren's friend; he has a place in Lavender Town. We're in luck--we can stop to rest for a bit. And no, he's not a wizard or anything, he's just... well I dunno. But I think he might know something about the Legendaries' plan..."
    At that point, Panther headed towards the portal. Just before she entered it, Peppermint poked her cute red and white head out of it, playfully saying "Come on in!" before retreating back inside. I guess she could talk in this strange city too...

Viridian City

When Sharky suggested that the group just spend the night in Viridian, Gon was surprised.
    "What?!?" Gon exclaimed. "After that blue A appeared? What if something bad is happening in Indigo Plateau right now? I think that symbol is Team Alpha's mark, judging by what just happened with that weird guy who just poofed on us."
    Here Gon nodded to Derek, knowing that he was in the battle with the silly man with the pink Empoleon and the Alakazam. Then he spoke to the group in a calmer voice, though still as casual as usual.
    "...Not to mention, I saw a picture of that same A in a news article once. That article was about Team Alpha's capture of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel."
    At the mention of the Regi's, Regigigas jumped in surprise. Then it began to grow sad.
    "My children..." it moaned.
    "Aww, big Reg..." Gon reassured, patting Regigigas on the back. "Anyways, back to the article... I think this means that the same A appeared when the three Regi's were captured. Which is why I'm kinda worried about this A... I mean, what if they got... Articuno or something?"
    Gon didn't know for sure what Team Alpha was after, but he took a wild guess.

Meanwhile, Regigigas replied to Celebi's inquiry.
    <"Uhhh... no, this isn't the Indigo Plateau, this is Viridian City. Indigo Plateau's over there---you see that blue A in the sky? That's where it is. Man, if they're going after another legendary... I'm just about ready to kick more Alpha butt!">

Gon turned to Jemima.
    "Hey, Jemima... do you feel like going to Indigo Plateau still? The night is still very young, and the route there is very direct..."
    Gon hoped beyond all hope Jemima would agree with him.
    "a-a-and we're a group of five, so not too many dangers can befall us on the way..."
    After a pause, he turned to Derek.
    "What about you? Do you still want to go?"

"Veno veno nat," Puffy said to Regigigas, sounding like she was reassuring it. <"Don't worry, we'll find the other Regi's in due time...">
    <"I hope so... I miss them..."> Regigigas replied, sounding like it was on the verge of crying. <"Who knows what Team Alpha's doing to them?? Too bad that Alex the Great guy teleported... I would've followed him and demanded that he release them...">

Just then, something seemed to catch Regigigas' eye. The mini-legendary stood up, gazing towards the west, spotting something or other...
    "Oh my gosh... it's Regirock!"
    "What?" Gon blurted. "Regirock? Where?"
    Before Regigigas could reply, it ran towards the spot, going slow at first.
    "What do you mean?" Gon called after the slow-moving Regigigas. "I don't see Regirock!"
    Regigigas paid no attention; it just kept on running in slow motion... After a while, it picked up more speed, and after a while it was running just slightly faster than Gon could sprint, towards the supposed Regirock.

Gon shrugged and ran after Regigigas, beckoning Puffy to follow.
    "Oi! Regigigas! Wait up!"
    Before he got too far, Gon glanced back towards the group.
    "Come on you guys!! I think Regigigas may have found Regirock!"

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC: It's been a long time since I posted, so I hope this makes up for some of it...))

"This Alakazam is about to get what he deserves..." Derek thought after ordering Milotic to use Hydro Pump on the psychic, but just then the Alakazam turned his attention from Blaze toward the falling Gon and his shiny Venonat. Derek could have sworn it had a smile on it's face! Something happened next that he never expected; Alakazam attacked Gon! The shifting blue and purple colors of a Psybeam forming just in front of it's twisted spoons, but shortly there after, was hit in the side by the serpent-like water attack, slamming it into a tree.

"YESSS!!!!" Derek thought, an obviously pleased smile spreading across his face.

"VOT?!?" the Alex dude exclaimed. "Ze twerp is using Milotic?! No fair! Return one of your Pokémon at once! I 'ave only two Pokémon!! Ozerwise you are cheating!"

"If anyone is cheating, it's you! Compared to you, I am a model citizen!" Derek replied, disgust colored his voice. At the same time, Alex looked up and saw Blaze in the attempt to use Brick Break on his "Pinky", so he recalled her in a beam of red energy. "Humph!" Alex declared. "You cheat, so I cheat too! I vill not let my Pinky get 'urt!" Then turning to his Alakazam he shouted "Oi! Alakazam! Bring me back to the base!" Even after the huge attack, the Alakazam had enough energy to teleport, so with that, they vanished.

"COWARD!!!" Derek yelled after them as if they could still hear him, then her turned to Regigigas and Gon, who had just limped out of the bushes rubbing the back of his head and carrying the unconscious fluff ball bodied Venonat all the while saying "Ow, oww, owww..." and shaking his head vigorously, obviously trying to clear his head. After a few seconds, he turned away and walked over to both of his Pokémon, rubbing their necks and telling them how good they did.

Derek then took a closer look at Blaze, noticing he was drooping his head a little bit, so he pulled out a super potion and sprayed it a few times, restoring some of the hp lost in battle. He then stepped back to get a better look at the shiny Charizard. He seemed to be doing better now. "maybe I should recall him. No need for him to be uncomfortable after getting hit with a water attack!" he thought, pulled out the Pokeball, looked at it again, then pulled out Milotic's pokeball and recalled her instead.

Just then a girl descended with the help of her Celibi, and the immediately floated over to the white colossus Pokémon after checking over it's trainer. Not really taking any notice in their trivial, small talk. Instead, he sat down on the ground, leaning against the side of Blaze, who had decided to lay down and take a nap. A few seconds later, he was fighting to keep his eyelids from closing. Being this close to a strong fire type like a Charizard has it's effects. After a few minutes he was asleep. breathing very deeply.

To Derek, after what seemed like hours was in reality a few minutes, he opened his eyes to see the sun sinking lower on the horizon, but what had woke him up was Blaze gently nudging his side. He looked into the Charizard's eyes, then followed them to where Gon was standing, a questioning look on his face. <"What did I miss?"> Derek asked Rayquaza, who seemed to always be listening in on what was going on around it. <"Gon asked if you if you still wanted to go to the Indigo Plateau..."> it replied instantly, it's mental voice seemed to indicate that it wanted to be released from the Pokevice, but that had to wait a few seconds.

Still shaking the sleep from his head, he mumbled something unintelligible, then said, after stretching his back, "Yea, I still want to go, but can we visit someone in Viridian City first?" He didn't know if the second part was heard because at that second, Regigigas started running off in the direction Rin had a while ago. A second later, Gon turned back to the group and said "Come on you guys!! I think Regigigas may have found Regirock!"

"Wait, you mean to tell me that we are chasing after Regigigas's child? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Derek said, then climbed on the back of Blaze, who, after resting from the battle, had a lot more energy. At Derek's command, Blaze lifted off the ground. By that time, Regigigas was out of sight, and the others were still standing around. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. He pulled out his Pokevice, pushed the release button for one of his Pokémon, the beam of light extened into the sky, forming a shape before it swirled around. "Go! Grab Gon and give him a ride!" he yelled above the wing beats of the giant dragon.

With a steep dive and many contorting segments, the green dragon grabbed Gon, threw him in the air, and adjusted it's body position so he landed on it's back, then, breaking the sound barrier, sped after Regigigas with Derek hot on it's tail.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Rin hoped that the light screen would help but unfortunetly "Gabe" had known that light screen doesn't protect from physical attacks.

"HAMMER ARM ON MIGHTYENA AND ROCK THROW TO BREAK THE LIGHT SCREEN!" Gabe cried out as Gardevoir held the light screen the regirock smashed it and it fell to bits and dissappeared leaving gardevoir open for an attack.

"Cuddles!!!" Emily cried, sounding worried about her precious Azelf. "Hurry use Imprison! Psychic attack Mightyena!"

"Uhh... Emily?" Gabe interrupted. "Imprison's a good idea, but Psychic won't do anything to a..." The two were beginning to argue and Rin found it sort of amusing.

"SHUT UP BRO!" Emily screamed in his face. Then she commanded the Azelf, "Do listen now!" Emily was yelling in a childish voice..Rin found it highly annoying..and found that it was rather funny to see that the azelf wasn't obeying its commands.

"Huh?" Emily wondered. "COME DO MASTER SAY!" Emily cried out like a spoiled little child who wanted candy. By this time gardevoirs hypnosis had reached azelf but it didn't do anything.

"What? My attack was ineffective?" Rin wondered.

Now it was Lupins turn to give soem battle commands.

"Now that that's done... You might have to eventually do what I would do, but for now, use Roar on the Regirock clone."

"So it's a clone of regirock?" Rin mumbled under her breath as Gardevoir was waiting for any battle command.

While Lupin was saying that, the orb on Azelf's forehead finally glowed.
    "As... you...wish...master," it answered--but who was it answering? "What... other... attack... shall.. I... use...?"

"TOLD CUDDLES," Emily shouted, "IMPRISON GARDEVOIR PSYCHIC MIGHTYENA!"

Azelf paid no attention to Emily. Instead, it watched as the Regirock threw rocks at Gardevoir, then ran at Sirius with its fist extended.

Sirius saw the attack coming and let out a loud ROAR, right in the Regirock's face. The Roar was apparently so frightening that Lupin jumped up and ran over to hide behind a tree. But another sound distracted the Mightyena--the sound of Azelf using Uproar.

"Ruff-grrrr...woo..." Sirius whimpered. Rin looked at the Mightyena in concern.

He became so distracted that Regirock was able to score a direct hit with its Hammer Arm, which sent him flying backwards and yelping. The dog pokemon went flying backwards..Rin looekd around for its trainer but he was no where to be found.

"This is bad.." Rin mumbled.

"Thanks, master... it was effective," Azelf thanked in the same strained voice as before. "But... what would you do... that I might have to do... eventually?"

"Huh? Do what...?What does Azelf mean by that?" Rin thought to herself.

Azelf wasn't looking at anyone while it talked, so it was ambiguous who it was talking to.

Rin spotted Lupins hand comnig from behind the tree and reaching out from behind Gabe taking the round object from Emilys pocket..Maybe if she kept her pants a little bit tighter maybe she could notice that he was taking soemthing from her but..She didn't which Rin though may be a good thing. As he had taken the object his arm disappeared from view and merely seconds later the tree beind Gabe shake minorly.

Gabe had began tautning Rin who had remianed silent all this time. "Unfortunately for you, your battle partner decided to beat it. If you're just as weak as he was, you'll be surrendering to us soon, and giving me your Pokevice once you lose!"

"Screw off fat man." Rin reotrted back in anger.

"What big brother say!" Emily agreed. Then she turned to Azelf. "Cuddles listen to poorlit girl Emily?"

Rin hated Emilys grammer it was so childish..It made RIn cringe angerly. Azelf said nothing..it just stared blankyl into space. but then it said something different..

"Master... you wish to return me... to my Pokeball?" It said in a dry tone.

Azelf pointed to a tree to Rin's left and started to walk towards it. As soon as Azelf took the first step, Lupin peeked out from behind that same tree, frowning at Azelf.

"So thats what he was up too.." Rin thought astonished by Lupins strategic skills.

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: Sorry for not posting, but where is everyone else? I was hoping more people besides you two would post here... but lets revive this thing.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The lake outside Viridian

"Fat man?" Gabe retorted. "FAT MAN?!? What, are you blind? I don't hit the gym every other day for nothing, y'know!"
    Lupin laughed at this comment. "Fatty. Come to think of it, muscles can store energy in a similar way that fat can."
    Then he turned to Rin. "Good one Rin. That will leave a mark."
    Then he turned to Azelf, taking out the very Master Ball he had stolen from Emily. He pointed the ball at the possessed legendary. "Azelf, return."
    Azelf bowed to Lupin before going back inside its Pokeball. It was as if it thought Lupin was its trainer, rather than Emily. In fact...
    "HEY!" Emily shouted. "BIG BAD WOLF NO CUDDLES MASTER! POORLIT GIRL MASTER! POORLIT GIRL CATCH!"
    Lupin merely smirked. "Poorlit girl catch, but poorlit girl no touch orb first, no late night rob museum storage."

Meanwhile, Sirius spoke to Rin's Gardevoir, sounding weary.
    <"That was a... good battle. I'm sorry your Hypnosis didn't work, but at least you didn't take any damage like I did. You see, that orb on Azelf controls its mind, so you can imagine how ineffective Hypnosis would be.">

At that point, Emily started running towards Lupin (maybe she was going to push him into the lake?), but as she ran, a round shadow hovered over her and grew larger and larger by the second. Then, something huge landed right on top of Emily, with such great a force that it caused the ground to shake.
    "Reg regi. Regi gigas?" the smaller-than-normal-though-still-gigantic Pokemon apologised, trying to sound sarcastically innocent. It was as if it was saying, "Sorry, did I hit something?"
    "Oh, look who it is," Lupin commented. "Hmm, I take it you're looking for Regirock?" Then he pointed towards the miniature pink Regirock belonging to Gabe.

Gabe took out the Regirock's Pokeball.
    "Oh no you don't. Regirock, return!"

But Regigigas would not let the Regirock escape. It lunged forward and pinned the little pink rock-bot down, thus blocking the beam emitted from the Pokeball. In fact, the Pokeball instead captured Regigigas.

Gabe grinned broadly. "Well, you lose one, you gain a..."
    Before he could contnue, Regigigas broke out of the Pokeball. Then it punched Gabe in the face, knocking him unconscious. Then it muttered something vile in Regigigas language.
    Meanwhile, Regirock's Pokeball lay on the ground, and it looked like nobody was going to pick it up... not even Lupin.

Then Regigigas turned around to face Rin and Lupin. Upon spotting Lupin, though, his several beady eyes glowed an angry red.
    Lupin appeared quite frightened. "Oi! This can't be g...!"
    Lupin had jumped backwards upon meeting Regigigas's glare, and looked like he was about to fall into the lake. But before he reached the water, something rose from the lake and pushed him back onto the edge. As Rin and Regigigas got a closer look, they could see that the creature was a dark blue in colour and appeared to have markings on its body and head made of diamond. Then the creature walked out of the lake--it appeared brontosaurus-shaped a bit. But this was no ordinary Pokemon--it was Dialga!
    "Thanks Kingmond," Lupin muttered, forgetting that he had just let the legendary out of the bag... not to mention this Dialga was half its normal size.

At that point, the Arcanine from before was running towards the group, having spotted Regigigas' glare. He stopped by Rin's side.
    "I think I'll take Kingmond this time," Lupin commented to the Arcanine as he mounted the Dialga. Then he turned to Rin.
    "Erm... no time to explain this now. We have to run now! You can ride on Rigel," and here he indicated the Arcanine, "but you can leave Gardevoir out of her Pokeball."
    As he said this, he returned his Absol and the defeated Mightyena to their Pokeballs.

So the two were headed right for Indigo Plateau, Regigigas in hot pursuit of them (but especially Lupin; it knew Rin as another Guardian already).
    Hey, I can put two and two together! Regigigas thought as it ran. You sound like a thief to me, and you fought against Regirock. My guess is that you are NOT Dialga's guardian! Now give it back!
    <"Dialga!"> Regigigas called. <"What are you doing?">

Lupin found Regigigas's shouting rather annoying. "Why don't you snap it out with Roar of Time?" I have no clue why Regigigas is acting this way--what, does it think I stole this Pokevice from some unsuspecting trainer?
    "Kingmond" did as it was told, letting out a mighty ROAR even louder than what Sirius could pull off, and sending shockwaves that bent the very space-time fabric back at Regigigas. Regigigas seemed shaken up a bit by this attack it, but it was able to partially dodge it by jumping over most of the shockwaves. It fell behind quite a few paces, but continued chasing after Lupin... but meanwhile the Dialga and Arcanine and their riders and two flying or hovering Pokemon beside them (Gardevoir and Honchkrow) continued on towards Indigo Plateau.

~~~Meanwhile...~~~

"WHOA!" Gon shouted, suddenly experiencing a force that threw him into the air. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ALL TH--"
    Before Gon could utter another word, though, he landed on the back of some sort of large flying serpent... a few seconds later he identified this serpent as Rayquaza. Then he looked down to see Blaze rising into the air, Derek riding on top of him.

"Veno nat!" Puffy called, flying upward to catch up with Gon.
    <"HEY!"> she shouted at Rayquaza. <"You nearly ripped Gon's arm off!">
    "HEY!" Gon shouted at Rayquaza. "You nearly ripped my arm off! At least you could have warned me before...!"
    At that point, Rayquaza took on a sudden burst of speed, accelerating it to a speed faster than sound could travel. Luckily Gon was able to grab onto the legendary dragon before it zoomed off like that.

The world around Gon was in a blur, due to the speed at which Rayquaza was flying. But he did see one thing ahead of him very clearly: Regigigas. Regigigas was running at a high speed, but probably more Arcanine speed than Rayquaza speed. Speaking of Arcanine, Gon thought he saw the tail of an Arcanine in his narrow range of clear view, but it soon vanished into the blur.

Then Gon saw ripples in part of the blur... it was as if something was distorting time itself. This puzzled Gon.
    What is that?!? Gon thought. I know that whenever Rayquaza flies at this speed, what it's doing is breaking the sound barrier and flying at such a high speed that the time in the space around it is a blur. But something's disrupting that blur. I wonder if it could be a Psychic attack... nah, only Mewtwo would be able to pull off something that powerful. (Wait, is it Mewtwo? Nah, not likely.) But it's either a very powerful psychic attack or a specialty attack of a legendary Pokemon. Hmm, now which legendary specialty attacks would be able to distort time and/or space like that? Deoxys' Psycho Boost, maybe... nah, its guardian's at the Power Plant. Palkia's Spacial Rend... nah, its guardian's in Cinnabar. Dialga's Roar of Time... wait a minute, those ripples look exactly from the shockwaves of the Roar of Time. This mea...

Gon stopped his train of thought when the blur ceased, and he saw Dialga running away from Regigigas. There appeared to be a person riding on Dialga (maybe its Guardian?), and next to it was an Arcanine, atop which someone mildly familiar-looking was riding. Gon thought he had seen the girl before, but he couldn't see too much detail in near darkness from a good distance up.

"Hey Reg!" Gon called after Regigigas. "Where are you going?"

The Arcanine glanced back at Gon, then started barking loudly. Dialga momentarily looked at Arcanine, then glanced backward at Regigigas.
    "Daiaaaaa!?" it shouted at Regigigas.
    "I'm not after you! I'm after the thug on top of you!" Regigigas replied. Gon thought it odd how he was able to understand what Regigigas was saying, but not Dialga.
    Maybe it's only the Guardian who could do so, Gon guessed.

<"Why are you after my guardian?"> Dialga asked as it continued running.
    <"Your 'guardian' has attacked Regirock!"> Regigigas shouted in reply. <"I saw that Mightyena go after it!">
    Dialga repeated what Regigigas just said to Lupin. Upon hearing this, Lupin looked back at Regigigas.
    "That Regirock was a clone," Lupin stated bluntly. "And its trainer was in Team Alpha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I gave Rin a chance to pick up Regirock's Pokeball and return it, so that Lupin doesn't hog all the legendaries.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Danny left the Pokemon Center at long last, and gave a large yawn. There were what looked like scorch marks on the ground nearby.

"Looks like there was a battle here recently," he muttered to Jacob. "Could have been nothing, but it seems you can't count on anything these days." Now, Danny had to think of how to get himself to the Power Plant. 'Even if Latios could carry me with a combination of flight and psychic powers, I don't think it's the most inconspicuous way to travel,' he thought.

'So, what are you going to do instead? Stand there?' came Latios' voice into Danny's head, with a sarcastic-sounding tone.

'Do you insist on retorting to every thought I make? Anyway,' Danny eyed the Aerodactyl that Jacob had released from its ball. 'Why do I never have the right Pokemon at the right time? Ugh, why can't Onix fly!?'

Danny turned to Jacob, embarrassed. "Hey Jacob, do you happen to have a spare flying Pokemon?"

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    During the whole ordeal of the building, the talking Pokemon, the "Black Cats", and strange portals, Isaac had a dazed look upon his clean face that even models would be envious of. His emerald eyes remained glazed over and had a expressionless stare, as if he was in a trance. Eventually Staraptor picked up on his trainer's lack of attention and pecked his head.

"Master" she squawked before perching herself upon his shoulder. Suddenly, Isaac who had been barely alive enough to follow the group awoke from his walking slumber. He shook his head violently before returning to reality. Realizing he was still in a Slowpoke's dream world, Isaac face palmed his forehead and slid his hand down his face in anger. Eventually the recollections of conversations past and present returned to him. At first, the words Merlin entered his ears and thoughts of children's stories poured into his mind. Before he could speak, Panther's assurance of the lack of magic and swords relieved Isaac who was about to revolt with a pitchfork and a torch. Realizing it was a safe route out, Isaac entered the portal making sure Staraptor was in tow. Upon his arrival, Isaac immediately asked.

"Who in the hell are the Black Cat Bandits?"

OOC: Yeah the post is pretty lame, but they wasn't much to say besides getting from Point A to Point B.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    OOC: Again, sorry for the really late post

Jemima smiled at Gon, after all the drama they'd gone through to get here how could she turn away.
    "Of course, silly," She grinned, taking his hand in her impulsive, flirty way that some guys found intimidating, others sexy.

On the way to Viridian City, Jemima had bonded with her Mew. It was scary at first to be in control of a Pokemon with such great power, but Jemima soon relaxed and enjoyed the sweet pink Pokemon's company.
    She enjoyed being able to communicate with the Pokemon telepathically, as she often wondered what her Pokemon was speaking. Mew had a personality a lot like her own, sweet, charming oblivious and affectionate, making it impossible to not love them both.

Jemima studied her companions, finding the tall, dark stranger Derek to be seriously hot, but not as cute as Gon. As usual, she was torn between two boys, two boys, which might not even be interested in her. Ha. Like that could ever happen.
    She tugged on her mini skirt gently, feeling slightly cold, which was to be expected in the cooler area of Viridian.

All of a sudden Gon took off, running after his Regigigas, shouting something about a Regirock. Jemima knew from school that Regirock was one of the three legendary Pokemon that made up Regigigas, or something like that. With a shrug, Jemima ran after Gon, her Duskull and Mew following her faithfully at her shoulder, in the direction of the Indigo Plateau.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Sorry for the really late post

Kazu and Courage stood side by side ready to battle when the man stopped to talk on his phone. Kazu felt insulted while Courage let out a sigh of relief. "Courage, don't worry, you can beat this Buziel," Courage sighs again. Kazu looks discouraged and then grabbed by the arm. Before he can even speak he find himself at a contest hall. The man who had attacked earlier wanted to settle the battle in a contest way. Kazu laughs and then laughs again. "I am such a great coordinator, even though I have three ribbons, and you want to battle me on this stage? If you really want a beat down then I will give you one no problem." Kazu and Courage register at the desk. Courage continues to shake next to Kazu. He wonders why and then it finally hits him. "Courage, I am so sorry I forgot, this is your first contest. I got so caught up that I forgot that detail. Don't worry I will get Brawler and the others to help us train for a little bit. Then when you step out there you will be like a real contest po. The key is to have courage and confidence, you have plenty of that. I see you are still shaking so I will take you to train really quick, c'mon." Kazu pulls Courage to the side and starts to train. As Kazu is about to let his Pokemon out the old man comes back. "You are trying to teach a cowardly dog new tricks. You might want to train it to stop fearing the shadows on the ground, including its own," the man chuckles. Buziel is not by his side, but bullying Courage. Buziel pretends to punch Courage and then sprays him with water. Brawler hops out and delivers a Thunderpunch to Buziel. The Elekid starts to charge for another Thunderpunch and tells Buziel to get up. Buziel returns to his feet and then walks away. Courage starts to weep and Brawler looks disappointed. Kazu realizes what has happened and comforts his Pokemon. THe man and Buziel chuckle then leave the field. Kazu looks at Brawler and then declares him to use Thunder on Courage. Courage looks up and starts weeping, but Kazu ignores it and tells him to fight. Brawler focuses his power and then launches it at Courage. "Courage, the only way you can possibly get stronger is if you do that one thing. I have to make you want to evolve," Kazu orders a Thunderpunch and Brawler flies in.

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: Time to get this RPG moving again!
    Got-a-Plan-B: I almost forgot to answer your previous question. Panther's 24, so she's not too old for Isaac. X^)
    K9S8: Thunderpunching your own Corphish?!? What cruelty! Lol, just kidding. E:3
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Viridian City

Just when Danny finished his question, he saw a birdlike creature flying towards the Pokemon Centre, silhouetted against the moon. As it got closer, cloudlike wings came into view... and then it landed outside. It was an Altaria.
    "Chirrut, chirrut," came the muffled chirps of the Altaria through the window. This Altaria sounded like it was trying to get Danny and Jacob's attention. What's more, it had a note in its beak...

Lavender Town

The portal closed after Candice, Warren, Isaac, Panther, and all their Pokemon were inside their Pokeballs. The group was no longer in that strange city with all the green buildings and talking Pokemon--instead they were in a small flat somewhere. They had left the hustle and bustle of the city and entered a silent and relaxing space, where the uplifting scent of incense lingered all around. On their left was a wall covered with book-laden shelves, books whose titles occasionally sported words like "legendary" or "mystical" or "magical aspects" or "book of shadows". Nearby it was a small round table covered in a purple cloth with a rune pattern, and a crystal ball sitting atop it. The rest of the flat looked like your typical bedroom--except there was a round pet bed with a purple cat thing sitting in it...

Isaac broke the ice. "Who in the hell are the Black Cat Bandits?" he asked Panther as he took in the surroundings.
    "Oh, they're Warren's little gang," Panther answered with a giggle.
    Warren frowned and piped in.
    "We're only THE BEST little gang out there. That's because we do wrong right, none of the stupid violent stuff you might expect. Not to mention we consist of only the best mechanic, the most mystical wiseman, the most skilled thief, and... the funniest little rabbit?"
    Warren blushed, rubbed the back of his head, and laughed sheepishly. Panther shrugged, as if she were admitting what Warren said to be true.

"Fiii!" The cat thing turned out to be an Espeon. The Espeon sprang up onto the bed and sat still, the gem on his forehead glowing. Sleeping next to him was an Umbreon with blue rings on her ears, rather than the typical gold ones.

Seconds later, Peppermint's head emerged from the stairway on the far side of the flat.
    "La tee!"
    "Medi medi cham?" Nimerta questioned. She felt relieved to no longer be talking like a human.

The mini-Latias came into view, taking a young man by the hand as she emerged. He was positively striking, what with the long purple coat lined with pink satin, the ponytailed black hair (mildly reminiscent of Professor Willow), the rune-inscribed rings on his right hand, the green eyeshadow, and the fact that he was a little on the short side.

"Well now, this is rather unusual," he commented. "Usually I greet people in the front doorway. And usually I do not get a combination of new and familiar faces."

Warren jumped up and stood next to the new arrival--or should I say the resident of this place.
    "Oh, this is my friend Merlin by the way, hehheh," he introduced, with a grin on his boyish face.
    Merlin nodded and placed his hand on Warren's shoulder.
    "By the way Warren, that was a nice little introduction to the Black Cat Bandits you gave. 'The most mystical wiseman', eh? And the rabbit part suits you well. Just be sure not to give us away so easily next time."
    "It was you who just admitted to being one of us," Warren remarked.
    Merlin bit his lip, then snickered and shook his head.
    "Why don't we all go downstairs," he invited to everyone, "and let the two newcomers introduce themselves?"

Merlin led the group downstairs, into a room that was much more spacious than the flat above it. It looked like it used to be a bar some years ago, except the room was empty and the countertop was barren. The cabinets behind the counter contained more books, some jars containing various teas and herbs, and--there we go, two dusty wine bottles stuffed into a corner. Next to the front door was a window through which the Pokemon Tower could be seen, and the room itself was illuminated both by the moonlight from the front window and the dim golden lamplight coming from lamps on the ceiling, which looked sort of like the night sky. Next to the hallway was a large picture with a teal frame--one consisting of a cute little black cat holding a smiling yellow star. Surrounding the cat were the symbols of a sword, a crystal ball, a rabbit, and a wolf. Underneath the picture was a message: "Funded by crystal, wolf, sword, and rabbit... and the latest act of our worst habit".

The fivesome sat down at a table in the centre of the room; the Pokemon gathered around it.
    "Well," Merlin announced, "it appears that we have three Guardians in this room, along with two eager helpers."
    First he turned to Isaac.
    "And who might you be? Your aura... I have a friend with one very similar to yours. And I detect that you have a strikingly similar past. I don't suppose the criminal life grabs you as well, fellow creature of the night?"
    Then he turned to Candice.
    "Well, don't you look simply dashing. Don't try to hide that energetic and daring heart of yours, now. I can see it perfectly well. And--what's this--an affinity for both fire and water? What name might accompany such an exciting individual as this?"

At that time, a Gallade walked into the room, carrying a tea tray. He placed the tray on the table and nodded to the group. Meanwhile, the Umbreon from before walked up to Isaac and sniffed his leg, frowning and cocking her head to the side.
    "Ah," Merlin noted, "I notice you have all met Arthur, Felicio, and... Alice." Here he indicated the Gallade, Espeon, and Umbreon, respectively--though he couldn't see Alice behind Isaac at first.
    "Ah," Warren mocked, "I notice you both have witnessed Merlin's clairvoyance. Yes, he does that sometimes. But don't worry--he's not completely psychic, and you won't see him pulling off anything telekinetic."
    Merlin scowled at this remark.
    "So what brings you here?" he asked the group.

Viridian Contest Hall

Just as Kazu was training his Pokemon, a woman walked into the otherwise empty room.

"Kazu?" she called. "It's time for you to... Oh! What in the world are you doing to that poor Corphish?"
    She noticed Brawler frozen mid-punch, electricity surrounding his little fist.

The woman shook her head.
    "Never mind. But you better hurry backstage, for the contest is about to start! Return your Pokemon to their Pokeballs and follow me."

The woman led Kazu through the crowds, past eager spectators and well-pampered Pokemon, past vendors selling berry smoothies and Pikachu-shaped cookies, past the line of ticket-takers and program-handers in the stadium entrance, past rows of seats surrounding the empty indoor battlefield. Kazu noticed that pictures of Mewtwo lined the walls of the stadium--perhaps this was a dedication to the Mew clone being held captive here by the Rocket boss Giovanni a few years ago. Mewtwo was long since gone from this stadium, but the memory of the mutated feline would live on forever here...

A door opened to the backstage, where Adrian and a couple of other trainers stood. The rest of the room resembled a locker room. The black-collared Buizel from before sat on one of the benches, sticking his tongue out at Kazu as he entered.
    "You may heal your Pokemon at that machine over there," the woman commented, pointing to a healing machine at the far end of the room. The assistant over there will let you know when it's time for you to go on."
    With that she left the room.

"Good luck, boy," Adrian teased, winking at Kazu and gesturing for his Buizel to follow as he went to go on stage. As Kazu looked that direction, he could see the aforementioned assistant patting Adrian on the back. The assistant happened to be a hot-looking young lady, and those sapphire eyes of hers were ever-so-captivating.

Several rounds of applause and muffled announcements passed, and at one point Adrian returned to the room and sat down, but ignored Kazu completely.

Then, after a few minutes, after the crowd cheered wildly at someone's Misdreavus, the assistant beckoned Kazu over to the stage entrance.
    "Kazu! Time for you to go on! Have your precious little Pokemon do its appeal!"

The audience beyond the stage door was awaiting Kazu's appearance, and of course his Pokemon's performance of visually appealing moves.

En Route to Indigo Plateau (in the air)

Gon squinted and cupped his hand around his ear, trying to see what was going on with Regigigas and Dialga and the Arcanine, and to hear what one of the people was saying. But it was to no avail; Rayquaza was flying too high, and the wind was whooshing past so loudly that Gon couldn't hear too well. Plus it was growing darker by the minute. What Gon did see on the western horizon was a brilliant red sun, and a trio of towers silhouetted against it.
    That must be the Sprout, Burned, and Tin Towers of Ecruteak City, Gon surmised. Hmm, come to think of it, I think that girl riding on the Arcanine is the Guardian of Ho-oh, who used to reside atop the Tin Tower. And although Rayquaza could have killed me by lifting me so jerkily atop its back, this is a really nice ride. It's unlike anything I've experienced before! And I've NEVER ridden atop something that broke the sound barrier before!
    Gon gave Rayquaza an affectionate pat on the back.

After a while, Gon turned around to look back at the fading lights of Viridian City. Just then, something flashed in the corner of his eye--no, that was only the reflection of the half-full moon in the lake. But next to the lake, a girl was running, and a Duskull and a... Mew... were following her.
    ...Mew?
    "Oh! That's Jemima!" Gon blurted. "HEY! I'M UP HERE! ON RAYQUAZA! FOLLOW MEEEEEEEE..."

"NAAAAAAATTTTT!"

"PUFFY? IS THAT YOU?" Gon shouted, trying to get the blue-eyed Venonat's attention.

"NAT!"
    Puffy's eyes glowed, and she used her telekinetic powers to fling herself towards Gon. Gon caught the little furry bug in his arms when she got close enough.
    "Puffy! Why don't you go with Jemima, and follow me to Indigo Plateau?" Gon asked. "We can't be separated after all!"
    And besides, if I run next to her... what if I have the tendency to... erm, touch her in a place I'm not supposed to touch her...? And I don't want to give up this awesome ride on Rayquaza! Speaking of which...

Hardly believing what he'd forgotten, Gon let Kaiser, his sister's Piplup, out of his Pokeball.
    "Plup?" Kaiser questioned, wondering where he was.
    "This is Rayquaza," Gon introduced, "one of the Legendaries. Just like Regigigas. And this is le grande viste."
    Gon's French was terrible, but the view he gestured widely at definitely wasn't. The red glow from the setting sun tinted the Piplup's feathers so that they looked purple, and the towers' silhouettes looked especially majestic against the radiant orb.

Gon then made to hold Kaiser close to him, so as to prevent him from falling off Rayquaza and falling to the ground below and being eaten by Spearows. But the bold little Piplup refused, saying something that suggested that he was "strong enough to take care of himself". He held on to a ridge of Rayquaza's scales, gazing ahead at the sun, which was not quite bright enough to burn his eyes. True, soon the sun would set and he would be in the darkness that he so quivered in, but for now the sun was up and beautiful. Little did Gon know that this sun was an epitome of the serenity of the situation with Virtualmon and Team Alpha...

En Route to Indigo Plateau (on the ground)

"REGGG! Regi GIGAS!" Regigigas' eyes flashed once more, and it started to run faster towards Rin and Lupin.

<"Can't you take that thing down with a Psychic or something?"> the Honchkrow suggested to Rin's Gardevoir. <"I'm not too tired, but I'm not a very fast flier!">

<"Yes, you SHOULD trust Lupin,"> Rigel (the Arcanine) barked at Regigigas. <"He is... after all... a... Guardian..."> He was panting mid-bark because of the running, despite how smooth the ride felt to Rin.
    Regigigas faltered in its step, but kept on running.
    <"LIAR!"> Regigigas screamed at Rigel. <"You are a thief and a liar! And what are you doing with the guardian of Ho-oh?!?">
    Gee, those words must be music to Gardevoir's ears...

Regigigas started to gain on the Pokemon-riding duo--not even an Arcanine and a mini Dialga could run fast enough to lose it. Lupin, meanwhile, was still holding on to Azelf's Master Ball.
    "Hey Rin," he called to Rin, "do you have any spare slots in your Pokevice?"
    A pause in which Rin nodded and Lupin glanced back at the approaching Regigigas.
    "Would you like to hold onto Azelf for a while then?" Lupin continued. "My Pokevice is full, and I have no room for a loose Pokeball in my pockets without it being easy to fall out."
    With that, Lupin tossed the Master Ball to Rin. Then he turned to his Honchkrow.
    "Yes Raven, as always. I don't think you'll doubt me."

As Regigigas got even closer, almost within arm's reach, Lupin spoke to Rin again.
    "Do you happen to have a Pokemon that can take us to Indigo Plateau faster than Rigel and Kingmond can? Otherwise we'll have to resort to attacking this Regi..."
    Lupin stopped mid-name, cause unknown. Kingmond even turned around and spoke to him, asking if he was okay. It got no reply.
    "Lupin? Earth to Lupin!? It's not like you to be staring off into space like this..."
    Lupin sat there, frozen, as if he was in shock.

A mysterious location

Melancholy voices echoed through the cave the saturnine teenage girl was curled up in. The voices epitomised the girl's pre-existing misery, but even if she did try her hardest to listen, she could not make out who the voices belonged to nor what they were saying. In fact, she assumed that all the voices, although each sounded somewhat different, came from her great-grandmother. Her great-grandmother, a cold old woman named Celia, who had cursed the very life this girl lived.

"Yamiko..." the voice seemed to call. "Yamiko..."
    "The name's Kelsey, not Yamiko," the girl mumbled, her face nestled in between her knees.
    "Your existence is cursed, your destiny doomed, your mind forever clouded, shadowed by the bleak purple mist hovering over your life..."
    "Stop it..." the girl named Kelsey grumbled, though she was subconsciously wrapping the long purple sweater she was wearing more tightly around her as she spoke.
    "Your only refuge is a quintet of mystical creatures who are turning miserable in themselves..."
    "No, no, you can't be talking about..." Kelsey's voice trailed off.
    "Your lover arises from the agonising depths of darkness itself, torn from your own dark touch..."

Kelsey stood up.
    "That's only because YOU separated us--twice in fact!" she yelled. The words "twice in fact" echoed six times through the cave walls.
    The voice seemed to laugh. A cold, emotionless laugh.
    "Ahahahaha. It's amusing to see you hiding behind walls of passionate love and psychic connections."
    "Hiding behind--what the...!"
    Kelsey clenched her fist, and was on the verge of punching the reflective walls of the cave...

A different voice echoed through the cave--a cool yet haunting female voice.
    "Ah, but breaking mirrors will give you more bad luck than you already have."
    "Who...?" Kelsey glanced around, trying to see what the voice was coming from. She scampered around the mirrored cave for a while, until she came to an exit. A dark shape hovered in the cave opening.

"...Laverne?" Kelsey questioned.
    "...is safe inside her Pokeball," the dark shape answered for her, in the same voice she had just heard. "I am an entity that is even darker than that little Mismagius could even hope to be."
    Kelsey frowned. "How dark?"
    "Darker than the spirit who whispers faintly inside the shell of a Shedinja. Darker than the Shadow Ball fired at you by she who is suspected a miser. Darker than the heart of he who howled at the full moon in hopes of comforting you--or should I say, dragging you down with him?"
    The dark shape let out a soft chuckle, mirthless and chilling to the bone. It began to back up, revealing a head of white hair that was almost... angelic... but the rest of it was covered a tattered dress seeming to be made of darkness itself, and a collar red as blood, an even bloodier red than the hair upon Kelsey's head, a much blacker black than the soft-looking hat atop Kelsey's head. And it met Kelsey's sorrowful deep indigo eyes with its own blinding electric blue eyes.

"...Why, if it isn't..." Kelsey stammered, pointing at the dark entity.
    "...Darkrai," the entity now identified as Darkrai finished for her. "Ohh, how your loved one adored me... but alas, he's seen in the eyes of the one residing seven isles counter-clockwise. As for you, you are special to me. Come, let me show you around this wonderful little island."

"...Is this really what New Moon Island looks like?" Kelsey inquired as Darkrai led her out of the cave and through the woods. The sky overhead was a desolate grey, the air around her dry and quite chilly.
    "No no, this is not New Moon Island," Darkrai replied. "I was forced to evacuate that island on orders from the mighty god who happens to triumph over us all."
    "...Arceus?" Kelsey guessed.
    "Ah, we have one smart girl here, hee hee," Darkrai complimented, though... not sounding too nice. "Anyway, my relocation wasn't all bad. I led a relatively good life, got married to this wonderful gray sky, and had a child... but alas, little Astor has gone missing. I just went back inside this cave to look for it when... it was gone, just like that. I can't even sense its presence like I usually can."

Darkrai eventually led Kelsey to the beach, where the sand was a swirl of white and black, where the waves were weak and calm. This was far from the place for sunbathers and surfers, but Kelsey still felt contented--it was as if the soft gray clouds protected her from the harshness of the sun, even though that sun was going to set soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Whoa, talk about a wide variety of post lengths... Hmm, can we wonder who Kelsey is...?

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    "HEY! I'M UP HERE! ON RAYQUAZA! FOLLOW MEEEEEEEE..."
    Jemima heard Gon's voice bouncing through the air; she looked up to see his small figure clinging to the magnificent legendary Pokemon known as Rayquaza.
    "No fair!" Jemima cried, increasing her pace as her Duskull and Mew flew along behind her. She certainly was jealous of Gon, aboard the massive green, snake like Pokemon.
    "If I could carry you, you know I would," Mew's voice told her in her mind.
    "I know," Jemima replied with a smile.

A purple ball of fluff flew at Jemima out of the air as she sped along the path, a Venonat.
    "Gon's Venonat!" Jemima cried joyously, as the Pokemon joined her Mew and Duskull in the air.
    All of a sudden Puffy, the Venonat zipped forward off the path and onto another, past the lake. Jemima had absolutely no idea where they were going, but she had the feeling Venonat would lead her to Gon and probably the Indigo Plateau, their destination.
    The brilliant, blood red sun was beginning to set, and Jemima could barely make out a trio of towers, towards the west, silhouetted against the golden sky.
    She ran through the trees, past Spearow and Nidorans, Mankeys and Sandrews, her legs beginning to tire in the fading light.
    "You can stop and rest if you need to," Mew's voice suggested in her mind carefully, as the pink Pokemon moved forward to rest on Jemima's shoulder. Jemima slowed, and began to walk, nursing a stitch.

"Do you know how much further it is until the Plateau?" she asked Mew aloud.
    "Not that much further," The Pokemon replied and Jemima began to see the shape of Rayquaza ahead in the distance.
    "Mew, can you fly ahead and find Gon for me?" Jemima asked of her Pokemon, "Tell him to wait for me, I won't be long but I won't catch up by just running"
    Her Mew nodded and zipped away into the dusky air, chasing after the enormous figure that was Gon and Rayquaza.

Jemima pouted, confused, this was all too much for her, Team Alpha, the legendaries and the Pokevices. Jemima held hers out, watching the starry night sky of the background. It was so beautiful, Jemima wished that tonight would be as beautiful as it, and then maybe she could find Gon and…
    She blushed furiously at the thought, she'd only just met him and as usual she had developed an instant crush on him. He was younger than her, and shorter, but so cute and so smart.
    Jemima slipped the pretty pink Pokevice back into her pocket, too inept with technology to even try to experiment it, and turned to the path ahead, eager to be reunited with Gon and Mew…

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC: Wow, sorry for not posting in a while, so here is my next post :) ))

As Derek had commanded, Rayquaza had picked Gon up, giving him a ride that he probably wouldn't ever forget.

"WHOA!" Gon shouted, a response to being thrown in the air by Rayquaza. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ALL TH--" But before Gon finish what he was going to say, he landed on the back of Rayquaza. Derek was watching the whole time, and saw Gon look behind, noticing him and Blaze flying also.

Rayquaza, not missing a beat, started to fly, but a sound caught it's attention.
    "Veno nat!" Gon's Venonat was trying to reach Gon, and obvious worry was showing through it's eyes.

<"HEY!"> The bug yelled into it's mind. <"You nearly ripped Gon's arm off!">, and at the same time, Gon shouted "HEY! You nearly ripped my arm off! At least you could have warned me before...!" Derek had to stifle a laugh, as the mental connection allowed him to hear everything Gon had said, and just the whisper of "Puffy", but this meant little to Rayquaza, who decided now was the best time to mix a combination of extreme speed while moving though the sky. The result; Rayquaza broke the sound barrier and Gon instantly reached for a place to hold on. A few moments later, Rayquaza noticed a movement on the ground. And Arcanine and... wait... what was Dialga doing out here? It focused on the area around Dialga, spotting a man riding it.

Wanting to get a better look, Rayquaza dove suddenly, but the speed was still there, and luckily -for Gon- flying for Rayquaza was like breathing for humans, so avoiding the ground at the last second, along with dodging the trees that flashed by with deadly speed was like a game - a very, very fun one.

<"What is that?"> Rayquaza asked mentally, to no one in specific. A shock-wave had emitted across the ground, but it didn't involve the ground at all. It looked as if the air was bending, even slowing down. Recognition dawned instantly as some of the shock wave passed over the dragon, causing everything to pause for just a second.

<"DIALGA! What are you doing?!?!"> Rayquaza yelled mentally, probably loud enough for every Pokémon with psychic ability to hear within a ten mile radius.

<"Regigigas, what is going on?"> Rayquaza question a few moments later.

Without Rayquaza really noticing, a strange transaction was going on, right on it's back. Gon was yelling to someone, and giving commands to "Puffy" and also releasing a Piplup, who seemed to enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite being a very fast flier, Blaze had soon fallen behind Rayquaza, who seemed to slither faster and faster as the seconds ticked by.

<Rayquaza> Derek said in his mind, already having figured out how to speak telepathically between the two of them.

<Yes Derek?> It's silvery voice responded. It was obviously having fun.

<Do you think you could slow down a bit?> Derek said, but making a joke out of it, sending the image of a smile.

<If you want me to, I shall comply> was his response.

<It's not that, I just don't like being separated from you, no matter the distance> Derek responded, a bit of loneliness edging into his voice. He had obviously created a deep connection with Rayquaza, and he sensed - through the mental connection- the feeling was mutual.

<I understand> It said, then slowed down until they were flying perpendicular from each other.

"Are you having fun?" Derek yelled over to Gon, who had a Piplup sitting in front of him, staring off into the sun. Derek took a brief look at the sunset, then did a double-take as he spotted a trio of towers on the horizon. "wow..." he thought mentally, then turned back to Gon.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Isaac was pleased that his one question was answered. With so much happening that was out of ordinary, he did not care to ask many questions. Sure he experienced talking Pokemon, midget legendaries, and holes in the time and space that somehow transported his group back into Kanto. So the Black Cat Bandits are a gang? I should ask for an application, he thought. The answer was awfully quick and Panther's giggle fed Isaac's ego, making him believe that his charm infected another female. He didn't mind as Panther was different than most of his insane girlfriends, as half them wanted his soul on a sliver platter with a side helping of his head. The bandits were far too busy talking about the odd compliments Panther made so Isaac chose to remain quiet and take in the conversation.

Isaac's impression of Merlin was not a good one. He was striking, but not in a good way. His odd choice of clothing, hair styling and even make-up forced Isaac to think he might be well...gay. Normally gay people did not bother him at all, and Merlin was one of the normal gays if you will. He was worried, however, that he was getting the wrong opinion all too quickly. The abnormal thought remained hidden in his mind and continued with the flow of traffic that was now descending downstairs. The empty bar was a disgrace to Isaac, simply because ther was no alcohol and it seemed unused, taking in the fact that dust was more dominant than the endless space the room provided. He was tempted to talk, but held in his bitter feelings in order to focus on the task at hand. Merlin began to speak:

"Well," Merlin announced, "it appears that we have three Guardians in this room, along with two eager helpers." Guardians? The word seemed to odd and out of place. Isaac tried to remember if he heard the word before, but it escaped him. Merlin turned to Isaac a few moments later after finishing his statement: ""And who might you be? Your aura... I have a friend with one very similar to yours. And I detect that you have a strikingly similar past. I don't suppose the criminal life grabs you as well, fellow creature of the night?" Isaac couldn't help but feel out of place and the fact an Umbreon began acting like it knew began to scare Isaac. Did he really resemble this "friend" that much to the point a Pokemon was sniffing him and forcing a puppy face upon his existance. Isaac had enough of this, as Merlin's aura remark plauged him.

"Merlin, right?" Merlin was ready to respond but Isaac's impatience cut him off. "My name is Isaac and I have a question. Who is this friend I resemble? Cause from my view, this Umbreon shares your "aura" opinion?" Isaac attempted to do the air quotes as he uttered aura in his question. A brief pause interrupted his rant as Isaac attempted to remember what else bothered him. "Oh yeah, and Guardians? That didn't sit well with me. Can you explain that? The only thing that connects any three of us is that fact that we have these things." Isaac stated holding his very girly Pokevice. "And yes, mine is girly and contains a short little jerk of a legendary Pokemon," he remarked holding the Pokeball he forced Palkia in.

OOC: I hope this alright, I had to rush due to dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back