• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Leola Project

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
  • Okay, so. My laptop got stolen. And, like, I had mapped/written out everything until the end of Summer and the start of Autumn was being worked on. HOWEVER, some dude decided he really needed a laptop for a moment and took mine with a cute little knife as a bargaining chip.

SO. If you want me to continue this hack, you're gonna have to bother Teh Blazer to come out of the woodwork and send me a copy of the latest version he had so I can begin a re-do.

Kay, my lovelies?

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • So sad to hear that Winter :(. I hope that the person who did that to you will get Divine Justice.

WOW,I remember when my old phone got stolen,all my stuff :(
    This guy is a big ass,humans can be so bad :/

Eh, don't be gnarly, guys. Things happen. If he was willing to threaten my life for a laptop, then he probably needed it a whole heap more than I did.

Anyway, if I can get an updated version, I'll redo the portion missing.

If not, I might be willing to start a new hack with a brand new story and junk. I'm a fairly decent writer, so I'd imagine it could be a hell of a storyline. So, just bother Teh Blazer until he caves.

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • I'll just leave this here.

DCA9ABu.png
    j0ZdAjp.png
    9jY4RoF.png

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • What a comeback story. Good to see you overcome a laptop robbery to bring your hack back from the dead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    whoa, surprised and happy to see this thread revived! I remember it like it was yesterday :P

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • What a comeback story. Good to see you overcome a laptop robbery to bring your hack back from the dead.

Gonna take a lot more than a man on a mission to keep me down.

whoa, surprised and happy to see this thread revived! I remember it like it was yesterday :P

Thank you, I'm glad to be back.

Wow,this is phenomenal news for Pokecommunity!
    Well Dhogan,you just had a good coincidence!

Thank you, thank you.

Welcome back Winter. Nice to see you posting again. :)

Glad to see you're back on your feet. Hope to see some more new content soon! Also feel free to hit me up if you need help with anything and I'll see what I can do. :)

I'll make sure to take you up on that offer, friend.

welcome back :)

Thanks.

This was awesome, I can't wait to play through more of the story!

Stay tuned, dear supporter. Before you know it, you'll be exploring more of the beautiful land of Larien.

This looks fantastic - definitely putting it on my watch list! Best of luck with development!

Thank you for your compliments. Please, feel free to download the first Beta found on the bottom of the original post. Please do come back and tell me your thoughts in detail, because I am always happy to hear criticism and thoughts/opinions.

Back