• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Liberty Pass is here! [Victini Event]

Have you caught Victini?

• Yes, I have

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • No, I haven't

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I don't want a Victini

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I'll definitely get myself a Victini! I'll definitely not miss out on this one, because I missed the Japanese event for it.

tmega1990

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I am happy that we are able to get Victini on day one! I can't wait to have my own!

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'll be downloading this the first day it becomes avaliable and the first day I purchase Pokémon White (4th March) :). I love Victini, so cute! ♥

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Inmeaditly when I'll get the game, I'll download the Liberty Pass :) So that means I'll download it around 1:00 PM :D lol I'm free that day at 12:10 AM!!!

Last edited:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years

The Items are given out over Wifi for both Europe and America, and the rest, so unless you forget you won't miss out :3

Woohoo! :P
    Can't wait. Victini is awesome.

On another note, I just found out they are doing the Legendary Trio over Wifi here. It was originally just for Europe, but they must have read my post about missing them and put them up here too :D Just got Raikou.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    I'm looking forward to the event,especially since it will be the first Black and White download event.
    I'm also thinking about having my Victini be half on offense and defense,but that depends on what Victini's specialty is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    It's a good event, seeing as we are getting a event Pokemon so early into the game's lifespan. One thing I don't get however is that the USA is having less days for this event. :/ I come from the UK so it won't matter, but it's strange choice from Nintendo.

DarkNecroWolf

Godly Member
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Omfg, I cant wait :3
    If anyone misses out on the event, I will gladly help out! (I have a box full of the English versions)

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Omfg, I cant wait :3
    If anyone misses out on the event, I will gladly help out! (I have a box full of the English versions)

I'd love if you could help out, I am in Iraq until May and my DS doesn't connect to internet here, so I keep missing out on all these events >:[

Years
    But you know, why do the Europeans getting it a lot longer? ;-;
    What gives Gamefreak, no longer like your lovable western buddies?!

Probably because game distribution is lot different than North America, Europe doesnt have one same Gamestop or ToysRus for all the countries, much more retailers which don't all get games exactly on release date

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    HEY GUISE!
    yes, I'm talking to you. I have some news for those who wish th get the Victini event in AUSTRALIA! It will be distributed over Wifi and through Toys 'R' Us stores from March 10th, until April 22nd. Also it will run until April 26th in Toys 'R' Us.

Source.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Totally looking forward to it. Victini is one of the legendaries that I'm planning to catch when I start playing White. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    So how does it work? Do you have to access some kind of website with the wireless internet switched on?

Back