• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Liberty Pass is here! [Victini Event]

Have you caught Victini?

• Yes, I have

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • No, I haven't

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I don't want a Victini

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just got a Victini a few days ago (around Friday night) and now I read on serebii that only the event Victini given out during the Movie event will know V-Create. Do you think this is true? I don't want all my hard time training to go down the crapper, I wanted to teach my Victini V-Create! Do you think there will be the option to tutor your Victini to give it V-Create, or will it be that special one only?

I think the event will be exclusive as it says imo. :x Then again, there may be a future option as you said, but doubting it.

Anyway, we'd rather keep all Victini discussion to this thread, so yeah. Anyone else can discuss their thoughts on that.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years

• I think the event will be exclusive as it says imo. :x Then again, there may be a future option as you said, but doubting it.

Anyway, we'd rather keep all Victini discussion to this thread, so yeah. Anyone else can discuss their thoughts on that.

Quite sorry, I haven't been on in quite a while. I'll check next time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    victini is way cool it always gains 2 on every stat on lvl its sweet i already have it at lvl 100

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • Yep, I got it!! :) It was annoying to get haha but it's part of my team, not my official team, but my story team. I'm transferring my perfect team from Soul Silver onto my White version :) (and no, i did not cheat for it to be perfect, just as of now, i would like to have a good team, until i raise my White team to 100).

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I got the pass already so I just need to go get him. :)

Back